PDA

View Full Version : I'm done ordering from Motorcycle Superstore.

t-homo
05-21-2008, 06:58 PM
I ordered a chain and sprockets last friday morning at like 9 am. Good price on a set of JK sprockets and a regina chain. Finally got an email yesterday afternoon saying that it had shipped out. Its not supposed to be here until next fucking tuesday. Free shipping if you are willing to wait till the end of the month. I should have ordered the Renthal sprockets and DID chain from MotoSport for 20 buck more but free 2-day shipping.

Mr Lefty
05-21-2008, 07:05 PM
dude... you went for free shipping what do you expect? it's coming from Oregon... it's probably ground shipping.

and free 2 day shipping? :skep:

rule of thumb... don't choose free shipping on anything that you need anytime soon...

I don't see how you can hold this against them though... you chose to be cheap and it bit you in the ass...

NONE_too_SOFT
05-21-2008, 07:09 PM
yea i dont buy the free shipping shit. i religiously shop at iron pony when they have the lowest price, cause they treats me good even WHEN they do free shipping (orders over 100). stuff is usually out same day i order, if not, then the next for always.

t-homo
05-21-2008, 07:36 PM
Most places have free ground shipping above 75 or 100 dollars. Check out motosport for their free 2-day shipping.

Another problem was that I didn't realize that their only warehouse is in fuckin Oregon, about as far away from me as you can get.

Phenix_Rider
05-21-2008, 08:39 PM
I've ordered a ton of stuff from Motorcycle Superstore and never had a problem. Usually takes about a week to get it, because they are on the opposite side of the country. Always the right order every time. I've never had a partial shipment or unreasonable delay. They usually have really good prices too- at least on par with any other big online retailer. Plus you get a $5 or $10 coupon with every order. More with larger orders.

NONE_too_SOFT
05-21-2008, 08:39 PM
i cant remember the last time i've ordered shit and its been under 100 bucks.

marko138
05-21-2008, 08:42 PM
Cheap out and you get burned, son. Live and learn.

Phenix_Rider
05-22-2008, 07:05 AM
i cant remember the last time i've ordered shit and its been under 100 bucks.

True enough. Order a pair of gloves and an oil filter and you're over $100. :lol: Or just a pair of gloves. Hell, a new mirrored shield (two/three normal ones) will get you really close.