PDA

View Full Version : Well, the move is official...

anthonyk
07-09-2010, 01:51 PM
Stoner goes to HRC next year:

http://motomatters.com/news/2010/07/09/official_casey_stoner_joins_three_man_fa.html

Dave
07-09-2010, 01:59 PM
Hrm wonder if this means crutchlow is going to tech3?

Amber Lamps
07-09-2010, 02:07 PM
Hrm wonder if this means crutchlow is going to tech3?

what? he doesn't deserve the spot he has now...

Dave
07-09-2010, 03:05 PM
what? he doesn't deserve the spot he has now...

Like they'd put toseland back?

Amber Lamps
07-09-2010, 09:59 PM
Like they'd put toseland back?

I don't know but what I do know is old number 35 isn't exactly racking up the points in WSBK... He talked a lot of crap that he can't back up. He probably should have stayed in supersport another year...

Dave
07-10-2010, 12:20 AM
I don't know but what I do know is old number 35 isn't exactly racking up the points in WSBK... He talked a lot of crap that he can't back up. He probably should have stayed in supersport another year...

I'm wondering if it isint the bike. Seems short guys don't have the leverage to make the r1 turn. Would cert explain camiers success on it and why cal has been a one lap wonder up to now. I really wannna know why he keeps slippng off the outside of the tank in hard corners. You'd think they could get some stompgrips :lol:

101lifts2
07-10-2010, 01:23 AM
They can only have 2 factory riders in GP....Divi or Pedrosa......plus Stoner.

Amber Lamps
07-10-2010, 07:38 AM
They can only have 2 factory riders in GP....Divi or Pedrosa......plus Stoner.

Not according to the press release... Supposedly, they are starting a third team sponsored by Red Bull with complete factory support. I don't know what the "rules" are but I do know that with 16-18 rider grids, getting points in Gp isn't very hard anymore. They'd better take teams where they can find them!

Dave
07-10-2010, 12:03 PM
Not according to the press release... Supposedly, they are starting a third team sponsored by Red Bull with complete factory support. I don't know what the "rules" are but I do know that with 16-18 rider grids, getting points in Gp isn't very hard anymore. They'd better take teams where they can find them!

seriously. of course the field is so uneven they might as well only have five bikes on the grid :lol