PDA

View Full Version : So this where everybody went

rider76
05-29-2008, 03:40 PM
So I just got back from the sandbox ( Iraq) and was getting settled in. I figured I would check out the "old Forum" I hadnt been there in 9 months or so. wow what a change.

So let me reintroduce myself. I in the Air Force, security forces, at Scott AFB. I ride a 04 gsxr 1000, and a 95 rf 600 that I got new when I was stationed in Germany. Looks like I might PCS to Peterson in colorado, not for sure just yet. So anyway Hi everyone!

Trip
05-29-2008, 04:27 PM
hey whats up, yeah we ran from the advertising.

Mr Lefty
05-29-2008, 04:33 PM
DAMN bro! how ya been!? Peterson huh? I may be ending up in Colorado Springs too... at the Academy... but I'm applying for MTL job down in Keesler...

:welcome:

I was kinda wondering what happened to ya... seemed like a lot longer than 9 months since you were on :twf:

rider76
05-29-2008, 05:14 PM
hey whats up, yeah we ran from the advertising.

Yea, Its pretty lame now... I am done with that forum.

DAMN bro! how ya been!? Peterson huh? I may be ending up in Colorado Springs too... at the Academy... but I'm applying for MTL job down in Keesler...

:welcome:

I was kinda wondering what happened to ya... seemed like a lot longer than 9 months since you were on :twf:

Hey Ebbs man, whats up? I like Keesler alot, I have been there TDY right after Katrina to help secure the base. I would love to PCS there it is 1 of the 5 bases I am try to get to, Colorado is the mostly likely, but Keesler or Nellis would be my first couple of choices. Anyhow, it great to see most everyone is on here. I think I will be more active on this forum, than i was on the last one. Are you still in alaska?

Mr Lefty
05-29-2008, 05:19 PM
REALLY? Keesler is still in need of people bad... from what I hear anyways...

nope I'm in Korea right now... :lol: after two summers in the sand box... I get orders out of AK to Korea! :lol:

my followon like I was saying is the Air Force Academy... but I'm trying for that MTL job

t-homo
05-29-2008, 05:21 PM
Welcome to the new playground.

rider76
05-29-2008, 05:26 PM
REALLY? Keesler is still in need of people bad... from what I hear anyways...

nope I'm in Korea right now... :lol: after two summers in the sand box... I get orders out of AK to Korea! :lol:

my followon like I was saying is the Air Force Academy... but I'm trying for that MTL job

Korea huh, I was there once, not to bad for a single guy. I used to party it up when I was there. Keesler or Academy I dont think you can go wrong there bro. good luck with the up coming move. when do you leave Korea?

Welcome to the new playground.

Thanks T rock. you are in Mexico Mo huh. I am right down the road 20 miles from STL

DLIT
05-29-2008, 05:28 PM
Yea, Its pretty lame now... I am done with that forum.

Hey Ebbs man, whats up? I like Keesler alot, I have been there TDY right after Katrina to help secure the base. I would love to PCS there it is 1 of the 5 bases I am try to get to, Colorado is the mostly likely, but Keesler or Nellis would be my first couple of choices. Anyhow, it great to see most everyone is on here. I think I will be more active on this forum, than i was on the last one. Are you still in alaska?

I'm at Nellis right now.

Mr Lefty
05-29-2008, 05:36 PM
Korea huh, I was there once, not to bad for a single guy. I used to party it up when I was there. Keesler or Academy I dont think you can go wrong there bro. good luck with the up coming move. when do you leave Korea?

yeah Keesler would be better though... better weather... better job... but less time off...

I leave in Feb... but I'm headed home in Sept for the Indy GP... you going?

there's quite a few of us going... I'm riding down from ND through Kansas City to Biloxi... over to FL then up to TN and eventually to Indy...

rider76
05-29-2008, 05:41 PM
I'm at Nellis right now.

D:pat:o u like it there? my Dad was active duty when I was Growing up, and then I joined at 17. So I have been to lots of Bases but never Nellis. I think the area and climate would be nice

yeah Keesler would be better though... better weather... better job... but less time off...

I leave in Feb... but I'm headed home in Sept for the Indy GP... you going?

there's quite a few of us going... I'm riding down from ND through Kansas City to Biloxi... over to FL then up to TN and eventually to Indy...

I dont know yet if I can make Indy, but I would love to go. Man, Alaska to Florida on a bike.... kick ass:rockwoot:

Mr Lefty
05-29-2008, 05:45 PM
LOL... no... no no... ND... as in North Dakota... to FL... when I got back from Kuwait last summer i hauled my bike down in my truck to store at my 'rents house... :lol:

though I'm kinda wishing I would have left it in AK... that'd be a hell of a trip...

rider76
05-29-2008, 05:51 PM
LOL... no... no no... ND... as in North Dakota... to FL... when I got back from Kuwait last summer i hauled my bike down in my truck to store at my 'rents house... :lol:

though I'm kinda wishing I would have left it in AK... that'd be a hell of a trip...

Right one, still North Dakota to Florida.....that would be cool, I have never taken a road trip on my bike before

ceo012384
05-29-2008, 05:56 PM
Welcome to the non-shitty forum :twfix:

rider76
05-29-2008, 05:57 PM
Welcome to the non-shitty forum :twfix:

Thanks, and I like the idea that I can say fuck and shitty and dick...etc:twfix:

DLIT
05-29-2008, 05:59 PM
D:pat:o u like it there? my Dad was active duty when I was Growing up, and then I joined at 17. So I have been to lots of Bases but never Nellis. I think the area and climate would be nice

Been here for 7 years. just got back from Korea in March. The climate is dry and hot during the summer. Hot as fuck...115degrees hot at times. But it's still Vegas and you can get anything at any hour on any day.

Trip
You can't say fuck here, saying fuck just can't be allowed. fuck.

ceo012384
Thanks, and I like the idea that I can say fuck and shitty and dick...etc:twfix:
Exactly. FUCK YOU.

rider76
05-29-2008, 06:06 PM
Been here for 7 years. just got back from Korea in March. The climate is dry and hot during the summer. Hot as fuck...115degrees hot at times. But it's still Vegas and you can get anything at any hour on any day.

Yea, I think I would like it there.. we will see, It is still up in the air

You can't say fuck here, saying fuck just can't be allowed. fuck.

sorry Trip, I will clean my shit up. I trying not to say fuck, but its fucking hard LoL

Exactly. FUCK YOU.

Ah yes profanity.. I fuckin love it

DLIT
05-29-2008, 06:18 PM
Yea, I think I would like it there.. we will see, It is still up in the air

I'll fuckin' show you some awesome roads and there's two tracks here. One's across the street from base at LVMS and the other is about 45 minutes away. Then, you have all the SoCal tracks, too.

rider76
05-29-2008, 06:24 PM
I'll fuckin' show you some awesome roads and there's two tracks here. One's across the street from base at LVMS and the other is about 45 minutes away. Then, you have all the SoCal tracks, too.

sounds like my kinda place, I will hit u up if I do PCS there, or if I ever get to that area.Cross my fingers

Rider
05-30-2008, 07:55 AM
Welcome.