PDA

View Full Version : Another police chase gone bad

6doublefive321
05-31-2008, 03:58 PM
This happened earlier this week in North Atlanta. Terribly depressing, especially for the passenger.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/16433084/detail.html

jalaan1
05-31-2008, 05:08 PM
that's F'ed up more so for the passenger.
as for the rider, i don't feel sorry.

marko138
05-31-2008, 05:36 PM
Do any of them go well?

NONE_too_SOFT
05-31-2008, 05:37 PM
IMO put that one down in the books as a murder suicide. Stupid fuck.

on a brighter side, the fine foks at A* got some quality product placement.

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7946/astartl9.jpg

Do any of them go well?

yea, the ones that done make the news do.

PiZdETS
05-31-2008, 06:04 PM
http://uk.gizmodo.com/charles_darwin_l.jpg

OneSickPsycho
05-31-2008, 08:01 PM
I don't feel sorry for the passenger. What sort of dumbass gets on the back of a bike with someone they don't know? And if she did know him, you'd think she'd know he'd be willing to run from the cops. Fuck both of them.

Mr Lefty
05-31-2008, 10:21 PM
I see your point OSP... but you can't know what someones going to do at every given situation... I mean I know my brothers and sister better than anyone... but I've seen my bro do some shit that was WAY out of character... and was like WTF?!

ya know? either way... RIP the Pass... Rip the bike... BIH the rider

R1up0n1
05-31-2008, 10:25 PM
Why O why do cops chase SB's... If they don't pull over...let them go.... it will catch up with the rider sooner or later.

NONE_too_SOFT
05-31-2008, 10:27 PM
I don't feel sorry for the passenger. What sort of dumbass gets on the back of a bike with someone they don't know? And if she did know him, you'd think she'd know he'd be willing to run from the cops. Fuck both of them.

let me welcome you to a place known as, reality.
Nobody is so cautious that they are going to present a list of questions and concerns before getting on a passenger seat.

That being said, i dont feel bad for her either. if anything i just hope she can be made an example of. quit treating douchebag half assed riders with an attitude like they are the kings of the superslab, silly curb squirrels.

marko138
05-31-2008, 10:28 PM
Fuck'em.

R1up0n1
05-31-2008, 10:29 PM
Fuck'em.

yeah man, I agree.

t-homo
06-01-2008, 12:23 AM
Why O why do cops chase SB's... If they don't pull over...let them go.... it will catch up with the rider sooner or later.

Agreed. But then everyone would run if they knew the cop wouldn't chase.

JK
06-01-2008, 02:48 PM
the moral shouldnt be 'stop the cops' is should be 'dont run'.

Mr Lefty
06-01-2008, 04:21 PM
the moral shouldnt be 'stop the cops' is should be 'dont run'.
EXACTLY!

not calling R1 out... but each time I hear that argument I think... FUCK grow up and take responsibility for your actions!

Cutty72
06-01-2008, 11:44 PM
EXACTLY!

not calling R1 out... but each time I hear that argument I think... FUCK grow up and take responsibility for your actions!

If I see a cop, and I know i was in the wrong, I get in the "right" right away (ie get to speed limit) If they come after me with lights on, I pull over, if they don't hit the cherries, I keep going.
No harm, no foul... that's my way of seeing it.

Rider
06-02-2008, 08:21 AM
Another scumbag giving us all a bad name... RIP passenger.

marko138
06-02-2008, 09:20 AM
If I see a cop, and I know i was in the wrong, I get in the "right" right away (ie get to speed limit) If they come after me with lights on, I pull over, if they don't hit the cherries, I keep going.
Nothing wrong with that logic. Some people are just motherfucking idiots and can't be a fucking man and own up when they fuck up.

NONE_too_SOFT
06-02-2008, 09:52 AM

and usually thats enough to prevent a pursuit altogether, or at least get a warning. Just showing them that you acknowledge them and will be a little more weary is usually enough to console them. Cops thrive on respect, you swallow your pride and give them what they want and many a time they'll treat you like a human and not a stupid kid on a crotch rocket.

Unless you're doing a 110mph stand up with your dick hanging out of your pants.

z06boy
06-02-2008, 10:23 AM

Why O why don't SB'ers pull over and take their medicine once they know they are being chased especially when they have a passenger on the back ?

I've passed LEO's...not seeing them until the last minute knowing I was speeding and then sped up and took a detour...just in case...BUT if they are pursuing me and I see them behind me I just pull over plain and simple.

As already mentioned if they adopt a policy to "not chase" SB's...then you know full well it will be open season to do as you please on a SB and just take off from ANY LEO because he "can't" chase you.

This rider was a dumbazz...the passenger...well we don't know...so yes I hate it for her and her family more so than the operator.

rider76
06-02-2008, 04:19 PM
We all make choices in life and the choice that dumbfuck made cost him his life... it happens everyday. I feel sorry for their families, but not sorry for them

Becca_007
06-02-2008, 04:47 PM
Way to make it harder for the rest of us idiot rider.

dReWpY
06-02-2008, 06:46 PM
Why O why don't SB'ers pull over and take their medicine once they know they are being chased especially when they have a passenger on the back ?

I've passed LEO's...not seeing them until the last minute knowing I was speeding and then sped up and took a detour...just in case...BUT if they are pursuing me and I see them behind me I just pull over plain and simple.

As already mentioned if they adopt a policy to "not chase" SB's...then you know full well it will be open season to do as you please on a SB and just take off from ANY LEO because he "can't" chase you.

This rider was a dumbazz...the passenger...well we don't know...so yes I hate it for her and her family more so than the operator.

reps for this guy, i agree on all accounts