PDA

View Full Version : Help! I need a new bike.

serp16
06-03-2008, 07:53 AM
**UPDATE** I would like to announce that I am the proud new owner of a shiny new 2008 silver CBR600RR. I bought it yesterday and rode it home. It was about an hour ride from the dealership and I think I was smiling the entire time. I have no plans for any mods, as of yet....but I will be purchasing a set of Corbin seats as soon as the passenger seat is available....my wife HATES the thin stock seat...and I can't blame her. Thanks for all your input on helping me to decide.

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/8845/cbr2ca2.th.jpg (http://img381.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cbr2ca2.jpg)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I currently ride an 04 Katana 600.....yeah, yeah, I know. It's my first bike and I've had it for 2+ years and it's almost paid off....and I'm tired of it and it's as heavy as your average Dollywood visitor so I'd like to "upgrade" to a new 600 sportbike. I have gone back and forth between all 4 of the major Jap manufacturers and can't seem to decide which I want. I am leaning a little towards Honda, but not completely convinced. I mainly only ride to work, which is only 15 miles in basically a straight line, but I want to do more riding on twisties and would like to eventually make it to a track day or two. Please help me with my decision. Again, I am only looking at the big 4...CBR600RR, Gixxer 600, R6, and ZX-6R. Thanks for your time and attention. Oh, and Trip is gay.

:pat: and I'm proud to be an American. America F_ck Yeah!

Trip
06-03-2008, 07:58 AM
Ashamed to say fuck?

I would vote Honda, but voted Zuk in this pole for L's comfort. Unless she gets a 250, in which case Honda, the Yam wouldn't be bad either. Hell, all of them are good except the Kawa.

BTW, you suck.

neebelung
06-03-2008, 08:02 AM
All 4 of those are fairly equally outstanding for what the average street rider is going to get out of it. Which bike do you LUST for? Which one is the most physically appealing and comfortable to you? Get that one.

(that said, my vote is for the R6 :D )

Audiomechanic
06-03-2008, 08:28 AM
All 4 of those are fairly equally outstanding for what the average street rider is going to get out of it. Which bike do you LUST for? Which one is the most physically appealing and comfortable to you? Get that one.

(that said, my vote is for the R6 :D )

Neebs hit the bullseye, dude. Go with what gives you a raging stiffy when you think about riding it.....my vote was the R6 as well. ;)

marko138
06-03-2008, 08:40 AM
Big 4 is fo suckas.

Rider
06-03-2008, 09:15 AM
Big 4 is fo suckas.

You wish. I love my new Gixxer.

marko138
06-03-2008, 09:23 AM
Too common, my man.

Rider
06-03-2008, 09:26 AM
Too common, my man.

Yeah ... .there's a reason.

marko138
06-03-2008, 09:27 AM
Yeah ... .there's a reason.
I'm not saying they are bad bikes. Of course they aren't. But every jackass on the road rides a jap bike. Be an individual. Of course thats a lost concept now a days.

Rider
06-03-2008, 09:30 AM
I'm not saying they are bad bikes. Of course they aren't. But every jackass on the road rides a jap bike. Be an individual. Of course thats a lost concept now a days.

Trust me, I dont want to be like anyone else. The Gixxer just fit what I wanted out of a bike as far as performance, looks, comfort, and cost.

neebelung
06-03-2008, 09:30 AM

But consider this.... let's say everyone bought into your "Go Buell or Go Home" mantra... then THAT would be the common bike on the road... would you then switch teams and ride a Jap bike? :shrug:

marko138
06-03-2008, 09:31 AM
AH fuck it.

NONE_too_SOFT
06-03-2008, 12:33 PM
Neebs hit the bullseye, dude. Go with what gives you a raging stiffy when you think about riding it.....my vote was the R6 as well. ;)

what gives you a stiffy on the showroom floor may give you a stiff neck and back after riding it for a few hundred miles.

Hondas have always had a more upright riding position, with the Yams being the most aggresive stance. Wont matter THAT much though because the dif is very small.

well roundedness goes to team honda.
Power and name recognition belong the the "gixxers".
quickness and raceability are great features of the yami.
all three are of great quality.

Kawasaki? I wont comment. Never ridden one, never will. Many people speak their praises, but then again if i was drivng a dodge neon i'd tell you its a great car.

Your bro has a honda, so at least you have a base to start on. if he'll let you take it for a ride around the block that is.

Too common, my man.

Trying to be different just like everybody else? lots of hypocrisy there.
Damned if you do , damned if you dont.

z06boy
06-03-2008, 12:50 PM
Any of these are a good choice. Go with the one you can get the best deal on and in your opinion looks the best. You can't really go wrong with either.

The GSXR would have been my last choice before the 08's came out BUT it is much improved and since you already own a Suzuki and seem to like it...hey...just a thought.

The R6 looks the best but the Honda kicks butt...decisions...decisions...:drool:

p00kienrayray
06-03-2008, 04:06 PM
The GSXR would have been my last choice before the 08's came out BUT it is much improved and since you already own a Suzuki and seem to like it...hey...just a thought.

like what? the colors, the headlight or the hideous can? the only advantage i see is that mode selector thing which is pretty useless for him since he already has 600 experience. other than that the bike is exactly the same.

and deciding on a bike based on trying to "be different" is gay as fuck. get what appeals to you. any differences in performance between the big 4 you probably wouldnt even notice anyways. as far as seating, you don't commute too far and when you hit the twisties/track, theres too much adrenaline to notice a wider seat or a more aggressive stance.

Mr Lefty
06-03-2008, 04:22 PM
I can't vote as i've not sat on these bikes... but I like the looks of the Honda the best. the new GSXR is a close 2nd though...

have you thought about the Triumph though? bit more torque and sooner... so it'll be a little easier to ride in town..... :idk:

dReWpY
06-03-2008, 05:22 PM
honda gets my vote, lotsa dealers, easy to get parts and best reliablity in the industry

t-homo
06-03-2008, 05:26 PM
I would have voted for 675. One of my friends who is a great rider, although a squid, has ridden pretty much all of them. He said a 675 was a little quicker than his 600rr, but not by as much as he was expecting. That said, I voted R6.

p00kienrayray
06-03-2008, 07:11 PM
I would have voted for 675. One of my friends who is a great rider, although a squid, has ridden pretty much all of them. He said a 675 was a little quicker than his 600rr, but not by as much as he was expecting. That said, I voted R6.

u gotta consider when that quickness occurs. the 675's power band is more evenly distributed than an I4 or Vtwin. so yea the 675 is quicker at low end, but doesnt quite have the rush that the rr would give you in the highs.

t-homo
06-03-2008, 07:46 PM
u gotta consider when that quickness occurs. the 675's power band is more evenly distributed than an I4 or Vtwin. so yea the 675 is quicker at low end, but doesnt quite have the rush that the rr would give you in the highs.

Yeah, he was talking about just in general.

Another thing is that I know you don't want to have the same bike as your bro. That'd be gay.

p00kienrayray
06-03-2008, 08:38 PM
Another thing is that I know you don't want to have the same bike as your bro. That'd be gay.

that's retarded. But what's more retarded is motherfuckers buy into that!

t-homo
06-03-2008, 09:00 PM
that's retarded. But what's more retarded is motherfuckers buy into that!

:diitb: (I didn't know what to say.)

PiZdETS
06-04-2008, 12:35 AM
:welcome:
You say your work commute is your main riding time and you want to ride more twisties and track days...are you sure? Don't feel pressured into the other venues if they're not your thing, just because everyone else has a 600 ss and rides the twisties doesn't mean you have to.
Seems to me like if you wanted to ride twisties, having a katana shouldn't hold you back and you don't need the latest greatest track special to enjoy them.

I love riding backroads and the highway is pretty lame but some people love nothing but highway, some like nothing but track etc etc.

Try a naked standard, suzuki sv650, yamaha fz6, maybe even a motard like a suzuki drz 400sm, shit loads of fun, extremely capable on back roads, badass track toys, without the hardcore race feel and temperament of a 600 ss.

If you're just asking about brand, I've only owned 2 suzuki's and loved both of them.

t-homo
06-04-2008, 12:38 AM
I've owned a Buell and a Yamaha. Buell was a blast, and was fun, but it had to pass. Now I have an R1 and absolutely love it.

p00kienrayray
06-04-2008, 01:49 AM
with 2 yrs experience on a 600 kat, a 600 ss isn't too big a jump. Besides you would like the crisper braking and more capable suspension.

t-homo
06-04-2008, 01:54 AM
You will be fine. I went from a Blast to an R1, just be smart and its not bad.

serp16
06-04-2008, 12:25 PM
Yeah, he was talking about just in general.

LOL I never really thought about having the same bike as my gay bro, but yeah I would be sorta copying him. Then again, he copied me his WHOLE life ....time for some payback sucka! Butt seriously, that won't play a role in my decision. I will probably get the best deal I can find.

:sorry: What What!

Trip
06-04-2008, 12:30 PM
cockfag

Just depends on what you want, I think the new gixxer is ugly as sin, but it's suppose to be a decent all around bike. The honda is hot, has an electronic steering damper that rocks, and is the perfect street 600, but lacks a slipper. The R6 is a track weapon, but is seriously lacking in the low and middle. The kawa is a bomb, don't get it, they needed to keep the 36 extra cc's.

serp16
06-04-2008, 12:31 PM
:welcome:
You say your work commute is your main riding time and you want to ride more twisties and track days...are you sure? Don't feel pressured into the other venues if they're not your thing, just because everyone else has a 600 ss and rides the twisties doesn't mean you have to.
Seems to me like if you wanted to ride twisties, having a katana shouldn't hold you back and you don't need the latest greatest track special to enjoy them.

I love riding backroads and the highway is pretty lame but some people love nothing but highway, some like nothing but track etc etc.

Try a naked standard, suzuki sv650, yamaha fz6, maybe even a motard like a suzuki drz 400sm, shit loads of fun, extremely capable on back roads, badass track toys, without the hardcore race feel and temperament of a 600 ss.

If you're just asking about brand, I've only owned 2 suzuki's and loved both of them.

Thanks for the input. I've been overall happy with the Katana...except for the stigma of owning one, and the fact that I've worn the footpegs off...the thing wasn't really made to ride like I want to ride. I do love riding the twisties, I may not ever make it to a track, but I want something that has more capability than what I have now, and doesn't weigh 5 tons. I thought about the naked bikes, but, I need a fairing. I don't commute on a highway, but I do a lot of highway riding in the evenings. I dunno. :idk:

Trip
06-04-2008, 12:33 PM
yes, buy a motard so I can borrow it and I will let you borrow the cbarrr.

No Worries
06-04-2008, 01:28 PM
None of the above. If I'm getting a new bike it's got to do a lot more than be quick around a race track. If I wanted a 600, I'd get a used F4, one of the last all-around 600's. I'm a broken record, but I recommend the VFR 750. Narrow, power right off idle, comfortable, cam gear whine, do-anything bike, and it has a centerstand. The money I saved I'd spend on gas, tires, brake pads, and suspension upgrades.

papapoi
06-04-2008, 04:22 PM
Thanks for the input. I've been overall happy with the Katana...except for the stigma of owning one, and the fact that I've worn the footpegs off...the thing wasn't really made to ride like I want to ride. I do love riding the twisties, I may not ever make it to a track, but I want something that has more capability than what I have now, and doesn't weigh 5 tons. I thought about the naked bikes, but, I need a fairing. I don't commute on a highway, but I do a lot of highway riding in the evenings. I dunno. :idk:

Sv do come with full fairings now.

rider76
06-04-2008, 04:54 PM
Everyone has an opinion on what bike is best or what company makes the best bike. This thread can go on forever and proably will, but at the end of the day you should buy the bike that best fits you...that you feel the most comfortable on... after all its your money

Mr Lefty
06-04-2008, 05:00 PM
well said... if your dead set on one of the big Jap 4's... go to the dealership and sit on them... test ride them if they'll let ya... and go home... the one that has you up all night thinking about it? that's your bike. easy. there's not a big enough diffrence to matter... it's all personal preference. and ANY one of those is a good choice.

DLIT
06-04-2008, 05:04 PM
Anything but the Kawi (unreliable tranny) is a good decision. All solid track weapons, too. Only Honda doesn't have a slipper clutch.

Mr Lefty
06-04-2008, 05:18 PM
I just read a review of the new 1000's... they voted the Kawi as the top trany... :lol:

t-homo
06-04-2008, 05:19 PM
None of the above. If I'm getting a new bike it's got to do a lot more than be quick around a race track. If I wanted a 600, I'd get a used F4, one of the last all-around 600's. I'm a broken record, but I recommend the VFR 750. Narrow, power right off idle, comfortable, cam gear whine, do-anything bike, and it has a centerstand. The money I saved I'd spend on gas, tires, brake pads, and suspension upgrades.

A friend of mine has a VFR 750 and loves it. He and his dad take a lot of long ass rides and twisty riding.

Trip
06-04-2008, 05:21 PM
Sv do come with full fairings now.

He knows cause he cosigned for my original SV because I had never had any credit, I always lived debt free before the SV. Used it to build up my credit.

rider76
06-04-2008, 05:24 PM
Anything but the Kawi (unreliable tranny) is a good decision. All solid track weapons, too. Only Honda doesn't have a slipper clutch.

I read that to. I have never owned a Kawi, they dont seem to be to popular on this forum :idk:

jalaan1
06-04-2008, 05:44 PM
check this out.............

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/Article_Page.aspx?ArticleID=6413

might help.:idk:

serp16
06-06-2008, 07:58 AM
He knows cause he cosigned for my original SV because I had never had any credit, I always lived debt free before the SV. Used it to build up my credit.

...that's because you were still living with yo Momma. :lmao:

...oh wait, that was me. :damn:

:pwsign:

...I'm also talking to nobody cause he's at the rally.

:twf:

dReWpY
06-08-2008, 01:49 AM
meh, i liked kawi till i bought a honda...

Mr Lefty
06-08-2008, 01:50 AM
I thought you still liked your kawi

dReWpY
06-08-2008, 02:04 AM
i would love another kawi 636 or zx10, but the honda is a higher quality bike, perfer a track kawi & street daily driver honda

t-homo
06-08-2008, 07:14 PM
One of my good friends got an 02 zx6r on saturday. Loves it as a first impression.

Mr Lefty
06-08-2008, 08:06 PM
One of my good friends got an 02 zx6r on saturday. Loves it as a first impression.

tell him to get the 4* ignition advance... it'll help the throttle responce. but either way under 25 the throttle is gonna act like an on/off switch.

OTB
06-08-2008, 09:14 PM
Ya really cannot go wrong with any of the abovementioned bikes. All of them are good, solid (brilliant, really) performers.

After 30 some-odd years of riding I4's I experienced both a brilliant triple (Triumph) and a great Vtwin (Ducati). On my own personal bikes (I still traffic in any type of bike) I won't consider the I4s anymore. But then, I'm old,and you young folks are impressed by horsepower, and the 600 I4's make it in buckets. I like flexible and relaxed, and the I4's aren't.

I am sure that any of you young types could whup me arse on comparable bikes on the track. But I don't ride the track anymore. I ride the streets and highways where I seldom see the far side of the tach. I want bottom end and mid-range grunt.... all that top end rush gets for me is more points.:whistle:

Don't get me wrong; push come to shove, if the only thing to ride is a Jap 4, by God I'll ride it. They are strong, fast and almost indestructable.

But just like the mid-eighties UJM's, they have become so alike that the differences are nearly meaningless. Some photoshop artist should take four side photos of this year's sportbike offerings from the big four and fill the fairings in in black and set them all side by side and you won't see a gnats difference among them. I was on a ride recently where we hopped from bike to bike (yes, it's considered bad form to drop someone else's bike) and I got to sample several of the latest and greatest from the big four, and to be honest with you, they pretty much all felt the same. Not one stood out. At least not to my old bones........

As someone else here said (quite insightfully, I might add) buy what gives you a stiffy. But just don't rule out the rest till you've had a chance to try them.

I once found a Triumph triple for a friend, and I had constantly made fun of his prediliction for things British,(kinda like Marko and his damn Buell) but after riding it to him a couple hundred miles over the back roads of West Virginny, I DID NOT want to give that bike up; and I SELDOM get emotional over most of the bikes I deal with.

My first exposure to Ducati was with a nearly giveaway ST2 Duc the owner got frustrated with because it ran poorly (water in the gas tank). My plan was to fix it and get rid of it, 'till I made the mistake of taking it on a blast up through the mountains, and I got hooked on the solid yet relaxed feel and absolutely left a group of riders on faster bikes in my dust. I kept that bike for three years and rode the wheels off of it, hard bags and all. Ya just never know what really will flip your trigger...........

Have fun in your search.

t-homo
06-08-2008, 09:19 PM
Listen to this man. He knows all.

marko138
06-09-2008, 08:30 AM
Ya really cannot go wrong with any of the abovementioned bikes. All of them are good, solid (brilliant, really) performers.

After 30 some-odd years of riding I4's I experienced both a brilliant triple (Triumph) and a great Vtwin (Ducati). On my own personal bikes (I still traffic in any type of bike) I won't consider the I4s anymore. But then, I'm old,and you young folks are impressed by horsepower, and the 600 I4's make it in buckets. I like flexible and relaxed, and the I4's aren't.

I am sure that any of you young types could whup me arse on comparable bikes on the track. But I don't ride the track anymore. I ride the streets and highways where I seldom see the far side of the tach. I want bottom end and mid-range grunt.... all that top end rush gets for me is more points.:whistle:

Don't get me wrong; push come to shove, if the only thing to ride is a Jap 4, by God I'll ride it. They are strong, fast and almost indestructable.

But just like the mid-eighties UJM's, they have become so alike that the differences are nearly meaningless. Some photoshop artist should take four side photos of this year's sportbike offerings from the big four and fill the fairings in in black and set them all side by side and you won't see a gnats difference among them. I was on a ride recently where we hopped from bike to bike (yes, it's considered bad form to drop someone else's bike) and I got to sample several of the latest and greatest from the big four, and to be honest with you, they pretty much all felt the same. Not one stood out. At least not to my old bones........

As someone else here said (quite insightfully, I might add) buy what gives you a stiffy. But just don't rule out the rest till you've had a chance to try them.

I once found a Triumph triple for a friend, and I had constantly made fun of his prediliction for things British,(kinda like Marko and his damn Buell) but after riding it to him a couple hundred miles over the back roads of West Virginny, I DID NOT want to give that bike up; and I SELDOM get emotional over most of the bikes I deal with.

My first exposure to Ducati was with a nearly giveaway ST2 Duc the owner got frustrated with because it ran poorly (water in the gas tank). My plan was to fix it and get rid of it, 'till I made the mistake of taking it on a blast up through the mountains, and I got hooked on the solid yet relaxed feel and absolutely left a group of riders on faster bikes in my dust. I kept that bike for three years and rode the wheels off of it, hard bags and all. Ya just never know what really will flip your trigger...........

Have fun in your search.
The Buell is yours to ride when we meet up here soon. You'll love it too.

serp16
06-22-2008, 10:06 AM
I bought a new bike....(see original message)

:rockwoot:

jalaan1
06-22-2008, 11:42 AM
:dthumb:
congrats on the new ride!

of course ya know..................
:nopicsbs:

the chi
06-23-2008, 03:46 PM
Congrats!!! Nice pick!!

itgirl
06-23-2008, 04:17 PM

how quickly we forget where we came from. :)

R1up0n1
06-23-2008, 05:03 PM
Does it look like my buddys 08 silver 600RR?

ceo012384
06-24-2008, 03:30 PM
Congrats on copying your brother :lol:

Just kiddin... those bikes are sweet, forgiving, comfortable, and reliable. Good choice.
Yeah... go buy something slow and ugly so you can be different... :panic:

serp16
06-25-2008, 08:15 AM
I owed him a few.........hundred.... :poke:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u96Z2OEDZRk

The CBR ended up being the best deal. I actually tried getting a leftover 07 R6 first, but the dealer was a prick, so I found this other dealer about an hours ride away w/ a good deal on, you guessed it, CBRs, and I ended up paying the same price for the CBR that I would have for the R6, w/ a 5 year warranty. Knowing my luck, I will need the warranty at some point.

If anyone is in the market for one and are fairly close to this area I recommend them. http://www.ritchiepowersports.com

Trip
06-25-2008, 09:11 AM
The CBR ended up being the best deal. I actually tried getting a leftover 07 R6 first, but the dealer was a prick, so I found this other dealer about an hours ride away w/ a good deal on, you guessed it, CBRs, and I ended up paying the same price for the CBR that I would have for the R6, w/ a 5 year warranty. Knowing my luck, I will need the warranty at some point.

If anyone is in the market for one and are fairly close to this area I recommend them. http://www.ritchiepowersports.com

Yeah alcoa good times is owned by a douchebag so it's not surprising.

Shift
07-01-2008, 06:14 PM

WHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT. You must not have ridden one since the redesign it 07. The new model has THE MOST reliable and smooth clutch and transmission out there. Granted the motor is lacking but the jumper mod evens it out with suk it terms of rwhp.

DLIT
07-01-2008, 06:17 PM
WHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT. You must not have ridden one since the redesign it 07. The new model has THE MOST reliable and smooth clutch and transmission out there. Granted the motor is lacking but the jumper mod evens it out with suk it terms of rwhp.

It's not an issue when they're new, it's when they get miles put on 'em. Maybe they fixed it, I don't know. I wasn't aware he was looking for a NEW bike, I thought it was for a used one, therefore the trans comment.

Shift
07-01-2008, 06:23 PM
Oh I see. Yea the 636 trans sucked major ass but I've been on the (06) R6 and (07) GSXR, and while I was neither really pushing either of them, I have to agree with all the mag reviews the new Kawi trans is a thing of beauty. At times tho I do dream about the mid range of the honda :willy:

t-homo
07-01-2008, 10:26 PM
how quickly we forget where we came from. :)

I just looked at his profile. Said he checked in this morning, but searching his name for posts not threads the most recent was June 9.

Carolina
07-01-2008, 10:45 PM

I agree I was concerned I told two of my buddies at work they were great bikes and both bought one one an 08 and I rode one guys 07 zx6 home yesterday effortless up shifting and down and enough power really couldn't ride it like i wanted because it wasn't mine and it had new rubber but i was def impressed awww i need a new bike

i'm not sure if any noob can start on one doesn't seem that touchy and seemed forgiving to me but i may be biased because i have ridden everything from 25o's to the bus which i may be getting in a few months or an R1

t-homo
07-01-2008, 11:13 PM
I agree I was concerned I told two of my buddies at work they were great bikes and both bought one one an 08 and I rode one guys 07 zx6 home yesterday effortless up shifting and down and enough power really couldn't ride it like i wanted because it wasn't mine and it had new rubber but i was def impressed awww i need a new bike

i'm not sure if any noob can start on one doesn't seem that touchy and seemed forgiving to me but i may be biased because i have ridden everything from 25o's to the bus which i may be getting in a few months or an R1

Sweet. Another 500cc to 1000cc jumper.

Cutty72
07-02-2008, 12:47 AM
Sweet. Another 500cc to 1000cc jumper.

I went from 645cc to 1125cc... does that count?

t-homo
07-02-2008, 07:28 AM
I went from 645cc to 1125cc... does that count?

Nope. You have to double it.

OneSickPsycho
07-02-2008, 07:36 AM
Nope. You have to double it.

What if you went from 500 to 1200?

Rider
07-02-2008, 08:27 AM
What if you went from 500 to 1200?

You're a douche because you went with a Buell.

OneSickPsycho
07-02-2008, 08:35 AM
You're a douche because you went with a Buell.

:overkill:

Rider
07-02-2008, 08:44 AM
:overkill:

:lol: You sell the 954 yet?

OneSickPsycho
07-02-2008, 08:46 AM
:lol: You sell the 954 yet?

Nope

Rider
07-02-2008, 08:49 AM
Nope

You get the Buell running at least?

OneSickPsycho
07-02-2008, 08:51 AM
You get the Buell running at least?

I don't know and would rather not know... call Pikes Peak Harley Davidson and ask them...

Rider
07-02-2008, 09:00 AM
I don't know and would rather not know... call Pikes Peak Harley Davidson and ask them...

I thought you had the bike shipped back. You don't own the Buell anymore?

OneSickPsycho
07-02-2008, 10:21 AM
I thought you had the bike shipped back. You don't own the Buell anymore?

Traded it in.

Rider
07-02-2008, 11:19 AM
Traded it in.

Go buy a Kawi Z1000, you'll like it.

Shift
07-02-2008, 12:30 PM
Traded it in.

I thought u loved the Buell, what happend?

Rider
07-02-2008, 12:45 PM

Do a search for "OSP's mobile snake pit"

Carolina
07-03-2008, 01:43 PM

yup great stories go look in the blogs. I rode my brother's grand for a month or so straight and every couple weekends so I def want the power because it may become a dragstrip whore and prob just buy a used 6 for the track and my daily will be a cruiser :rockwoot: I think , damn big dreams with small pockets :idk: It may take me a year or three but thats the plan

oh yeah that z1000 is nasty looking i even like the exhaust