PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Bush to loose Heisman

tommymac
09-07-2010, 03:05 PM
I hope they do take it away, thats about the only thing they can do to him personally.

What pisses me off with these sort of things is the guys who commited the crimes are long gone and the kids that are there now have to suffer because of it.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=ys-bushheisman090710

Rider
09-07-2010, 03:09 PM
What good does taking it away now do? So he loses the vote he gets every year, big fucking deal. He's already in the NFL.

OneSickPsycho
09-07-2010, 03:13 PM
I'm with rider... big fucking deal... He should put out a press release saying he pawned the Heisman anyway.

Rider
09-07-2010, 03:19 PM
I'm with rider... big fucking deal... He should put out a press release saying he pawned the Heisman anyway.

Traded it to OJ for a few autographed pics. :lol

Particle Man
09-07-2010, 03:22 PM
Traded it to OJ for a few autographed pics. :lol

:lol:

Dave
09-07-2010, 03:30 PM
That's what happens when you bang kim kardashian

KSGregman
09-07-2010, 03:32 PM
Anyone remember when SMU got the "death penalty" for pulling shit like what goes on at USC regularly? Bogus "jobs" for recruits...falsified grades....all of that.

Why isn't there any talk of institutions KNOWN for turning a blind eye to cheating, like USC, receiving the "death penalty" from the NCAA?

marko138
09-07-2010, 03:34 PM
Does he even care? I doubt it. The coach is gone, he's gone. The only ones suffering are the current players who weren't anywhere close to USC when this went down. Who gives a flying fuck at this point.

tommymac
09-07-2010, 03:35 PM
That's what happens when you bang kim kardashian

I thought that was herpes.

Rider
09-07-2010, 03:48 PM
Anyone remember when SMU got the "death penalty" for pulling shit like what goes on at USC regularly? Bogus "jobs" for recruits...falsified grades....all of that.

Why isn't there any talk of institutions KNOWN for turning a blind eye to cheating, like USC, receiving the "death penalty" from the NCAA?

The problem is, most of the stuff that goes down is beyond the control of the head coach or the school. You can't control what your players are doing behind your back. Kids cheat. When you take kids out of the ghetto and shove money at them, they are going to take it.

tommymac
09-07-2010, 03:59 PM
The problem is, most of the stuff that goes down is beyond the control of the head coach or the school. You can't control what your players are doing behind your back. Kids cheat. When you take kids out of the ghetto and shove money at them, they are going to take it.

In the caase of USC it seems the AD was out of control too so they had to clean house.

These penalties can hurt the programs for years too. SMU was anational power and all these years later theyre still nothing. other teams that have been sanctioned can take several years to recover. Esp if they get dinged on how many scholar ships they can offer.

Dave
09-07-2010, 04:03 PM
I thought that was herpes.

That's probably the high point of the event, sure ain't the acting. I mean damn, its bad enough when she's on her feet

defector
09-07-2010, 04:10 PM
They should just cut to the chase and pay the fucking kids out in the open.
They should be paid something like minor league baseball players. College is just prep for the big league anyway.

It is clearly evident that most student athletes (football players anyway)don't go to college for a formal education.

t-homo
09-07-2010, 04:19 PM
I don't see what that bullshit has to do with a skill based award.

marko138
09-07-2010, 04:20 PM
They should just cut to the chase and pay the fucking kids out in the open.
They should be paid something like minor league baseball players. College is just prep for the big league anyway.

It is clearly evident that most student athletes (football players anyway)don't go to college for a formal education.
Some of them don't even go to class. At all.

Integrity, son. Something you should learn about.

EpyonXero
09-07-2010, 05:03 PM

Yep. If he was found to be on steroids or something like that Id be all for taking it away, but for moral/eligibility reasons? Thats BS.

EpyonXero
09-07-2010, 05:04 PM
Some of them don't even go to class. At all.

Integrity, son. Something you should learn about.

Is the Heisman awarded to the best college football player or the best college football citizen?

tommymac
09-07-2010, 08:44 PM
Is the Heisman awarded to the best college football player or the best college football citizen?

the way college ball is going guys should get awards for not getting arrested or having 5 babies mammas now a days.

tallywacker
09-07-2010, 09:18 PM
Let the past be the past.