PDA

View Full Version : Well...that'll be my last PPV fight for a while.

Kaneman
09-27-2010, 04:20 PM
Good sweet Jesus, did anyone else catch UFC Sat night? I had some buddies over for it as usual. Worst fight I've seen in a long, long time. I've never seen two fighters just stop and have a fucking conversation. Ugh.

I'm gonna have to boycott UFC PPV until they get their shit together. Last couple I've ordered have been average at best, but this one wasn't even as entertaining as Pro-wrestling.

WEC still kicks ass at least.

z06boy
09-27-2010, 04:29 PM
I only caught the prelims.

defector
09-27-2010, 04:32 PM
I quit paying for the UFC PPVs months ago.
Interwebs streaming for me, straight to the TV.

The prelims on Spike are usually better.
I just caught Dream 16 on HDNet over the weekend, and it was like a 6hr show. Tons of good fights on that card, and it wasn't PPV (although it didn't start until 11PM local).

Amorok
09-28-2010, 04:47 AM
I just download them the next day. That or go to a bar that's showing it, so at least there's other things to do.

Dave
09-28-2010, 08:47 AM
Hooters = win.

OneSickPsycho
09-28-2010, 10:38 AM
Hooters = win.

FUCK that... they cram so many people in there it's terrible. Last time I went they had 8 people to a 4-6 person table and sat me and ONSSP with random people. It was hard to even drink my beer.

From what I heard, the fights weren't bad except for the main event, though I missed this one...

And for the record, the last several PPV's I've seen were well worth the price of admission IMHO.... and the next few should be equally as interesting. UFC 119 is certainly the least interesting of the PPV's of this year so far.

Mudpuppy
09-28-2010, 10:54 AM
fuck PPV - bum fights is where it is at.. now that's some good shit..

Dave
09-28-2010, 10:56 AM
FUCK that... they cram so many people in there it's terrible. Last time I went they had 8 people to a 4-6 person table and sat me and ONSSP with random people. It was hard to even drink my beer.

From what I heard, the fights weren't bad except for the main event, though I missed this one...

And for the record, the last several PPV's I've seen were well worth the price of admission IMHO.... and the next few should be equally as interesting. UFC 119 is certainly the least interesting of the PPV's of this year so far.

Area dependant. Then again if I'm doing that I'm with my platoon and we're so obnoxious people give us space :lol:

tallywacker
09-28-2010, 11:45 AM
Area dependant. Then again if I'm doing that I'm with my platoon and we're so obnoxious people give us space :lol:

Always my strategy.

Switch
09-28-2010, 12:06 PM
I saw the headliner, it was terrible.

z06boy
09-28-2010, 12:43 PM

Well now that is definitely different !! :lol: