PDA

View Full Version : 6/8

dReWpY
06-08-2008, 07:40 PM
went out to leipers again, nice place

went to pucketts which is like a country CRoT with more locals and less idiots(atually only one idiot, that being me)

on the porch they have chairs to sit on and take up the scenery, so i pulled out my trusty bottle of water and pulled out a newspaper and proceeded to read the life and times of the leipers local social life, some ss pull up, say hi andim back to the paper, heard a rumble in the distance, not harley, not Honda, could it be pasta?

yeah, brand new 1098S with only 300 miles on it, termi cf system super corsa tires and a nice touch of cf here and there.

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll316/mobilesnakepit/1098s4.jpg

we headed out for a ride down bears creek, stop under a tree shoot the shit, i ask him if he wants to hit the trace so i can get some pics of his bike in action, he says no problem, and i got some interesting shots
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll316/mobilesnakepit/1098s7.jpg
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll316/mobilesnakepit/1098s5.jpg
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll316/mobilesnakepit/1098s6.jpg
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll316/mobilesnakepit/1098s8.jpg
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll316/mobilesnakepit/1098s1.jpg
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll316/mobilesnakepit/1098s2.jpg
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll316/mobilesnakepit/1098s3.jpg

real nice guy, and a beautiful bike, prolly hit the gap with him in a few weeks for shits and giggles

it was break in time with the new bike and on a federal highway so no real shenannigans or speed, but a good day out on the road, ebbs you need to stop near nashville so i can show ya around

OneSickPsycho
06-08-2008, 07:44 PM
And this motherfucker got cards right?

dReWpY
06-08-2008, 07:46 PM
damn right

Trip
06-08-2008, 07:50 PM
should of came to the gap, you missed some good times. All you needed was gas to get there and looks like you used that anyway. We had awesome food and even better riding. Nothing like spending the day going through some of the twistiest roads in the world with good friends, eating 5-star food in a gas station, seeing some beautiful waterfalls, traveling up and down a mountain, around a lake, and through a canyon and then playing in a waterfall and literally beating you body bloody as you throw yourself into rapids in the creek by Tapoco.

BTW, me/Rae/NtS all won the NtS award for what we were doing in the creek. It was just plain dumb and am surprised we didn't drowned.

OneSickPsycho
06-08-2008, 07:52 PM
Orgranize those photos in the snake pit... and upload the rest from your celly!

should of came to the gap, you missed some good times. All you needed was gas to get there and looks like you used that anyway. We had awesome food and even better riding. Nothing like spending the day going through some of the twistiest roads in the world with good friends, eating 5-star food in a gas station, seeing some beautiful waterfalls, traveling up and down a mountain, around a lake, and through a canyon and then playing in a waterfall and literally beating you body bloody as you throw yourself into rapids in the creek by Tapoco.

BTW, me/Rae/NtS all won the NtS award for what we were doing in the creek. It was just plain dumb and am surprised we didn't drowned.

I thought you didn't know where that waterfall shit was... I feel used.

dReWpY
06-08-2008, 07:52 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Hb8Yxz14WhE

gives u an idea of the road, starts on the trace about 4 mins in

Trip
06-08-2008, 07:56 PM
I thought you didn't know where that waterfall shit was... I feel used.

:lol: We looked for directions and printed them off the day we went out there. It was way out there past the good restaurant and the roads to get there are awesome. I'll take you out there next time you come up.

dReWpY
06-08-2008, 07:56 PM
i only went about 250 miles this weekend, the trace is like 13 miles from the apt, believe me i would of loved to make it to the rally, but atleast this way i packed my water and food for the afternoon, this 19 dollars a fill up is insane, fucking crazy i need a new hobby

OneSickPsycho
06-08-2008, 08:16 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Hb8Yxz14WhE

gives u an idea of the road, starts on the trace about 4 mins in

Right about when the music goes from suck to blow.

dReWpY
06-08-2008, 08:20 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=d3RNZHX6gDc&feature=related

OneSickPsycho
06-08-2008, 08:21 PM
You gonna fix those pictures in the snake pit and upload the rest from your celly or what?

Trip
06-08-2008, 08:21 PM
that place looks like a lame version of the skyway without the pretty mountain scenery and the imminent threat of being sliced to pieces by the rusty guardrail.

OneSickPsycho
06-08-2008, 08:22 PM
that place looks like a lame version of the skyway without the pretty mountain scenery and the imminent threat of being sliced to pieces by the rusty guardrail.

NtS should never ride the Skyway.

dReWpY
06-08-2008, 08:23 PM
i need the card reader for the pics, there are so many i would overload my txt plan, and as far as fixing the ones in the snake pit, i was just going to delete the ones in my blog and start fresh with the ones you have organised

Trip
06-08-2008, 08:25 PM

:lol: too late, he survived though. He rode it last rally too.

OneSickPsycho
06-08-2008, 08:25 PM
i need the card reader for the pics, there are so many i would overload my txt plan, and as far as fixing the ones in the snake pit, i was just going to delete the ones in my blog and start fresh with the ones you have organised

Doesn't Psycho's laptop have a card reader... it seemed new enought to have one... if not, they're cheap...

I was talking about figuring out where the trip pictures that I couldn't identify were taken and putting your pics from today into it's own folder...

dReWpY
06-08-2008, 08:33 PM
damn you and ur organizational tendencies, ill get the ones u dont know and leave mine out in the open, i got hem linked to like three boards and dont wanna mess with fixin them all

done

OneSickPsycho
06-08-2008, 08:34 PM
damn you and ur organizational tendencies, ill get the ones u dont know and leave mine out in the open, i got hem linked to like three boards and dont wanna mess with fixin them all

done

I knew you'd fuck up the Mobile Snake Pit... Might as well rename it Mobile FlusterCuck Pit that's Drewpy's Fault...

Trip
06-08-2008, 08:35 PM
I knew you'd fuck up the Mobile Snake Pit... Might as well rename it Mobile FlusterCuck Pit that's Drewpy's Fault...

first rule of drewpyism is you never trust drewpy. :lol:

OneSickPsycho
06-08-2008, 08:36 PM
:lol:

You just put those bitches in the first place you could didn't you?

dReWpY
06-08-2008, 08:46 PM
no, i put them were i thought they went, figured if you knew where they went then you would of put them in the right spot. since they were out, thought you had no idea, so how can you know if i fucked them up or not?

second rule of drewpyism:

will try his damnedest to make a riding event, but gas prices>deals gap

feels liks shit for missing rally....

Trip
06-08-2008, 08:48 PM

eh, don't worry about it, we are just giving ya shit cause it's funny.

dReWpY
06-08-2008, 08:49 PM
i know this, still sucks though, twas a good time last year, if you didnt give me shit i would be worried

Trip
06-08-2008, 08:51 PM
We had a ball this year, would of been better with more people, but I think I scared the little we had with my group ride leadership that they won't be back. :zowned:

Yeah, I don't ever need to be a group leader because I get bored easily and weave and never use signals and when I do use them I leave them on for an eternity. I also make sudden turns. :lol: I do know some crazy places to go that a lot of people don't know about though and can almost always find the best food in the area.

Cutty72
06-08-2008, 08:52 PM
i know this, still sucks though, twas a good time last year, if you didnt give me shit i would be worried

did you ever figure an average milage on your bike for the trip? Get any better on the highway than twisty running?

OneSickPsycho
06-08-2008, 08:56 PM
no, i put them were i thought they went, figured if you knew where they went then you would of put them in the right spot. since they were out, thought you had no idea, so how can you know if i fucked them up or not?

I just thought it rather suspect that the pics happened to go in the first folder in the drop-down list... :vs:

dReWpY
06-08-2008, 09:03 PM
no, i really went through and put them were i thought they went

i got a great bbq place in leipers, put up against any NC or knoxville joint

Trip
06-08-2008, 09:08 PM
i got a great bbq place in leipers, put up against any NC or knoxville joint

Great BBQ places are a dime a dozen around here. A 5-star restaurant in a gas station that costs around $15 for the main course is a find.

dReWpY
06-08-2008, 09:10 PM
this is true, i am jealous... i love me some 5 star food

Mr Lefty
06-09-2008, 04:05 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=d3RNZHX6gDc&feature=related

dear god... it's like SLOW MO

:rofl:

yeah drewpy... I'll have to stop in... I'm planning on 2 nights in Eureka Springs... maybe 1 night then the next in Nashville... then again... I have 3 nights in Biloxi... WAY more than I need... maybe you should meet me in Eureka Springs and we'll ride to Nashville. :idk:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=7979806744446144936,36.399151,-93.671718%3B14775351930357294499,36.311040,-92.416680&saddr=US-62+%4036.399151,+-93.671718&daddr=US-62+%4036.311040,+-92.416680+to:36.244273,-89.796753+to:Nashville,+TN&mra=dpe&mrcr=0&mrsp=2&sz=8&via=1,2&sll=36.057981,-91.186523&sspn=1.745151,4.812012&ie=UTF8&ll=35.826721,-89.758301&spn=3.500236,9.624023&z=7

DLIT
06-09-2008, 09:50 PM
There's a guy at work that bought a brand new 1098S, the black one. He bought it because he got a settlement from a guy rear ending him on his R1. He paid cash for it and he has NO FUCKING IDEA what bike he has. Proly never heard the term "track day" before. It's ashame, but it didn't stop me from almost whipping my cockage out and punching the clown to it. All black with a red frame= instant bonerfication.

NONE_too_SOFT
06-09-2008, 09:55 PM
We had a ball this year, would of been better with more people, but I think I scared the little we had with my group ride leadership that they won't be back. :zowned:

Yeah, I don't ever need to be a group leader because I get bored easily and weave and never use signals and when I do use them I leave them on for an eternity. I also make sudden turns. :lol: I do know some crazy places to go that a lot of people don't know about though and can almost always find the best food in the area.

last year? right signal on all the way through joyce kilmer. This year only kept it on halfway through.

This year, while making a SUDDEN turn on 28, though (he decided we needed to veer right, at 70 mph) i come close to t-boning his ass. good thing for dual radials.

the chi
06-10-2008, 02:37 PM

Told ya'll the effers bite...terrified of the damn things....

bwahahaha, like trip said, too late! He made it thru there tho!

as well you should. We missed you, feel like calling you bad names. Pansy. Try $90 to fill up truck gas tank to make rally (several times), then cry to me about gas prices! :skep: But I understand. Kinda.

Dude, he has worse ADD than i do!!! Never follow Trip closely, you may die when he weaves over to look at something, or the Buble drives him insane and he makes sudden tight turns into tiny parking lots as we all ride up each others asses!! :lol:

last year? right signal on all the way through joyce kilmer. This year only kept it on halfway through.

This year, while making a SUDDEN turn on 28, though (he decided we needed to veer right, at 70 mph) i come close to t-boning his ass. good thing for dual radials.

yup, too true, but we love him anyways.

Trip
06-10-2008, 08:24 PM
How would you ride if you were listening to this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnj9OTwQ7Zc

t-homo
06-10-2008, 08:44 PM
I'd probably find a cliff and try to pull an evel kinevel.

If I listen to anything while I ride it is metallica/rammstein, or rap songs that ar really good.

Trip
06-10-2008, 08:47 PM
Well I was bored and my fiance offered me her mp3 player, that was bad idea to accept.

t-homo
06-10-2008, 09:21 PM
I'm guessing there was a lot of homo shit on there.

Trip
06-10-2008, 09:24 PM
I'm guessing there was a lot of homo shit on there.

Michael Buble songs abound, I wanted to shoot myself. It was horrible.

t-homo
06-10-2008, 09:26 PM
I told you what I would do. Cliff doesn't sound half bad huh?

Mr Lefty
06-10-2008, 09:54 PM
Hey... I like Michael Buble... :idk: definatly not something to ride to though :lol:

can't see the video you posted though...

t-homo
06-10-2008, 09:57 PM
Hey... I like Michael Buble... :idk: definatly not something to ride to though :lol:

can't see the video you posted though...

What's next? Are you going to tell us you like 11 year old boys too?

Mr Lefty
06-10-2008, 10:10 PM
What's next? Are you going to tell us you like 11 year old boys too?

no... you've got that one to your self.

I like all types of music... it's all got it's time and place...