PDA

View Full Version : Speed f**k up?

Porkchop
10-18-2010, 02:50 PM
Did anyone else notice SPEED fucked up the telecast of the Malaysian 125 race???

At about 9 laps to go they broke for commercial. When they came back they were on 3.5 laps to go. I didnt even notice it, and started really watching intently because my boy Marquez was about to win. After everybody crossed the line they broke for commmercial again. When they came back I was expecting the trophy ceremony, but they were back to 8 laps to go!!! So I was like :wtf:??? So I fast forewarded through until it broke for commercial at about lap 4 to go. When they came back.... holy crap, the trophy ceremony!!! So they basically played it in order of 1,3,2,4....

:wtf:

ontwo
10-18-2010, 03:12 PM
Well....it is Speed.

Mikey
10-18-2010, 07:06 PM
Speed plays something besides NASCRAP? I gave up on them years ago.

Apoc
10-19-2010, 04:29 PM
Speed plays something besides NASCRAP? I gave up on them years ago.

Oh ya? So what other great channel do you watch motorcycle racing on?

Mikey
10-19-2010, 05:10 PM
Oh ya? So what other great channel do you watch motorcycle racing on?

The internet. I honestly didn't think motorcycle racing was even televised anymore. If it's televised here, I don't get whatever channel it's on.

Krypt Keeper
10-20-2010, 06:38 AM
They no longer show the interviews in motogp anymore and instead have a prerace lame ass borefest for 10 minutes.

I would rather see the podium riders talk about the race.

Porkchop
10-20-2010, 12:53 PM
They no longer show the interviews in motogp anymore and instead have a prerace lame ass borefest for 10 minutes.

I would rather see the podium riders talk about the race.

I hate the interviews, but I loved to see them pull into the pits, and then see the whole podium ceremony. Trophys, champagne and all.