PDA

View Full Version : I hate these guys

nhgunnut
06-10-2008, 07:18 AM
So it is Saturday afternoon and I take the Duc out , not doing anything serious but I gear up ( I always do) Its 90 but I am wearing the Mesh and even though it is optional here in NH I am wearing my bonnet ( again no matter what I am riding or where I am riding it I wear a bonnet) I stop for gas and as I am rolling out to rt 9 I see a black R Series Yamaha Rolling toward me, This guy is not wearing a helmet, no shirt, shorts and sneakers as he gets close he spots me and the triple 9 and I hear him down shift and yanks the front end up, and as he passes you can see his helmet and an open 12 pack bunjied to the back of his bike. about an hour later after ridng one of my favorite local loops I am back at the same gas station having an Iced coffee when the local law enforcement pulls in and starts with "I have reports of you guys Stunting out here" All I could say was wasn't me. These mooks do dumb shit to get noticed on one of our most heavily patroled roads and I take shit for it. Sometimes I swear you should have to take and IQ test to buy bike!

Mr Lefty
06-10-2008, 07:28 AM
THAT'S why I feel like take'n a louisville slugger to the pearly whites of all the squids I see...

I talked to a guy today about bikes... and he was telling me about all the times he ran from a cop... one instance he's sure he caused a head on collision! and he said this like he was the fucking man.

I called him a fucking douchnozzle (in honor of Trip) and saluted him and went on my way... fuck'n 23 year old 2nd lt.

Trip
06-10-2008, 07:33 AM
amen to the IQ test

z06boy
06-10-2008, 09:01 AM
Sounds like a real winner right there. http://www.twowheelfix.com/images/icons/icon13.gif

Speaking of the weather being in the 90's...it's been right around 100 for a few days here and am looking forward to some cooler temps in NH...BUT see that you guys are having some hot weather as well.

Hopefully it will be cooler next week for Laconia. :dthumb:

nhgunnut
06-10-2008, 11:34 AM
Sounds like a real winner right there. http://www.twowheelfix.com/images/icons/icon13.gif

Speaking of the weather being in the 90's...it's been right around 100 for a few days here and am looking forward to some cooler temps in NH...BUT see that you guys are having some hot weather as well.

Hopefully it will be cooler next week for Laconia. :dthumb:

Supposed to drop back to the 70s

NONE_too_SOFT
06-10-2008, 11:36 AM
amen to the IQ test

'member the dude drinking at the overlook? hope he rode off the damn mountain.

Cutty72
06-10-2008, 11:43 AM
Gotta love it. BIKE NIGHT TONIGHT, FREE BEER FOR THE FIRST 100 PEOPLE!
just what we need, more drunk bikers.

PiZdETS
06-10-2008, 11:56 AM
gotta love squids, that's why I don't ride in the middle of 70 degree weekend days, all the retards come out. Go out earlier in the morning, get back inside before noon and all the heat comes around. Literally and figuratively.
So it is Saturday afternoon and I take the Duc out , not doing anything serious but I gear up ( I always do) Its 90 but I am wearing the Mesh and even though it is optional here in NH I am wearing my bonnet ( again no matter what I am riding or where I am riding it I wear a bonnet)
????????????????????????????????????
http://frysingerreunion.org/1/us/amish721.jpg

pics please? bikers with bonnets...I just had one hell of an idea for a fetish site...

Cutty72
06-10-2008, 11:59 AM
gotta love squids, that's why I don't ride in the middle of 70 degree weekend days, all the retards come out. Go out earlier in the morning, get back inside before noon and all the heat comes around. Literally and figuratively.

pics please? bikers with bonnets...I just had one hell of an idea for a fetish site...

Thinking bonnet is another name for helmet.

t-homo
06-10-2008, 06:17 PM
Me too but that picture was hilarious.

rickmancc
07-09-2008, 11:31 PM
So it is Saturday afternoon and I take the Duc out , not doing anything serious but I gear up ( I always do) Its 90 but I am wearing the Mesh and even though it is optional here in NH I am wearing my bonnet ( again no matter what I am riding or where I am riding it I wear a bonnet) I stop for gas and as I am rolling out to rt 9 I see a black R Series Yamaha Rolling toward me, This guy is not wearing a helmet, no shirt, shorts and sneakers as he gets close he spots me and the triple 9 and I hear him down shift and yanks the front end up, and as he passes you can see his helmet and an open 12 pack bunjied to the back of his bike. about an hour later after ridng one of my favorite local loops I am back at the same gas station having an Iced coffee when the local law enforcement pulls in and starts with "I have reports of you guys Stunting out here" All I could say was wasn't me. These mooks do dumb shit to get noticed on one of our most heavily patroled roads and I take shit for it. Sometimes I swear you should have to take and IQ test to buy bike!

AGREE

BobTheBiker
07-09-2008, 11:37 PM
I think someone should start an MC club devoted to squid beating. I'd join.

rider76
07-10-2008, 05:24 PM
me too :sniper:

z06boy
07-11-2008, 09:23 AM
What do you expect from someone riding a Yamaha...oh wait....:gb:

NeonspeedRT
07-11-2008, 11:34 AM
What do you expect from someone riding a Yamaha...oh wait....:gb:

:tt: :skep:

z06boy
07-11-2008, 02:14 PM