PDA

View Full Version : FS: Olympia Textile Jacket

MikeSP1
06-11-2008, 12:32 PM
I went on the TWFix rally with NtS, Trip, Rae, Ambly, and Nico and when we got to the lodge I realized my mistake. I had forgotten my jacket at my house in Florida (but somehow remembered to grab my helmet and gloves). So on the first day I had to buy another jacket for the trip. I picked up an Olympia Textile at gear shop (the only shop that had anything). No that the rally is over and I'm back in FL, I don't need it anymore and need to sell it.

There's the story, now here's the jacket: black and grey with reflective piping all over the place; CE armor in the elbows, shoulders and back; waterproof inner liner is removable and can be worn as a waterproof jacket by itself; thermal liner that zips into the waterproof liner; the main jacket has two large mesh vents on the front, two large mesh vents on the back, and one vent in each arm. I only wore the jacket for three days, never went down. It's still in pristine condition. I'm only asking to get what I paid for $250.

Attached are front and back pictures of the main jacket, a front picture of the waterproof liner, and a front picture of the thermal liner.

Trip
06-11-2008, 12:35 PM
You should join advrider.com and put this jacket up, there are a lot more guys on there that could use a jacket like this and it would sell faster.

Cutty72
06-11-2008, 01:28 PM
size?

MikeSP1
06-11-2008, 01:29 PM
Size is a medium

'73 H1 Triple
06-11-2008, 09:51 PM
I just purchased this same jacket ( but in a XL ) and it's really comfortable. It wasn't even too bad earlier this week when we were in the upper 90s.

I really like mine.

Jeff

Cutty72
06-12-2008, 01:31 AM
too small for my friend, sorry.