Trip
11-01-2010, 03:47 PM
owned

marko138
11-01-2010, 03:48 PM
Shocking. For real.

Trip
11-01-2010, 03:50 PM
he's a cancer patriots are doing better without him.

the chi
11-01-2010, 04:05 PM
He's been a cancer for years. I never did figure out why everyone thought he was gawd with a football.

KSGregman
11-01-2010, 04:08 PM
Good riddance....

He is a fucking 3 year old....his momma obviously didn't slap the selfishness out of him when he was 2-3 years old.

Maybe a GIANT piece of humble pie would help him salvage the rest of his life after football...but I hold out no hope that will happen. Some win at all cost dumb ass owner will sign him and it will be the same old song and dance again.

I believe in second chances..I really do....but this guy....fuck him. He's had his second chance...he was offered the world on a plate...the opportunity to finish his career with Tom Brady and the Patriots....and he decided it was all about HIM....again.

Yeah, Randy....you are right....it IS all about YOU....alone...and hopefully team-less from now on.

ontwo
11-01-2010, 04:12 PM
:lol No seriously :lol

Kaneman
11-01-2010, 04:29 PM
Jerry Jones will still sign him!

defector
11-01-2010, 05:50 PM
I obviously missed it. What did he do exactly, to get waived?

tached1000rr
11-01-2010, 05:55 PM
I obviously missed it. What did he do exactly, to get waived?

He criticized Brad Childress during the post game interview, and basically said Bill Bellicheck is the greatest coach of all time, how he wished the Patriots continued success, he missed he teammates in New England etc, etc.....

defector
11-01-2010, 06:05 PM
He criticized Brad Childress during the post game interview, and basically said Bill Bellicheck is the greatest coach of all time, how he wished the Patriots continued success, he missed he teammates in New England etc, etc.....

Ah, I see. Moss is clearly the reason this team wasn't winning.
Other than criticizing the coach (which even Farve has done to Childress), I don't see much wrong here.

tached1000rr
11-01-2010, 06:06 PM
Other than criticizing the coach (which even Farve has done to Childress), I don't see much wrong here.

There showing his comments on ESPN as I speak....

defector
11-01-2010, 06:08 PM
Same. Looks like a clusterfuck all around.

marko138
11-01-2010, 09:49 PM
Favre is the golden child. He can do no wrong with the Vikes. And Randy is right...Chilly is a fuck. Only reason he still has a job is b/c of Favre's play last year anyway.

wildchild
11-02-2010, 08:29 AM
he also talked about the NFL for fining him because he wouldn't give interviews, then talked about the media and their questions, then said I'm not giving anymore interviews at all, and if I do I'll be the one asking questions.

little bit more then criticizing his coach. guy sounded like a gangsta rappa in his interview. it's fun to see people like that lose their golden opportunity. he'll never be broke or want for anything I'm sure but maybe he'll wake up a little.

EpyonXero
11-02-2010, 08:33 AM
That was dumb, and Brad Childress is probably going to be gone after this season. They traded a 3rd round pick for a player they kept for 2 weeks and its not like Randy Moss isnt being the same guy hes been his whole career.

marko138
11-02-2010, 08:39 AM
Raiders will take him back.

tommymac
11-02-2010, 08:41 AM
he also talked about the NFL for fining him because he wouldn't give interviews, then talked about the media and their questions, then said I'm not giving anymore interviews at all, and if I do I'll be the one asking questions.

little bit more then criticizing his coach. guy sounded like a gangsta rappa in his interview. it's fun to see people like that lose their golden opportunity. he'll never be broke or want for anything I'm sure but maybe he'll wake up a little.

I wouldnt say he will never be broke, these guys are good at pissing away their money, an dif hes talking like hes in th ehood, an announcing jobs not in his future, and I cant see him coaching either. may be time to go get a real job soon.

defector
11-02-2010, 09:58 AM

He isn't the first or last guy to speak out against the media or his coach. Childress is desperately trying to show he is in charge and he couldn't get away with this with Favre. Moss isn't quite the fan or media favorite golden boy is.

tommymac
11-02-2010, 10:04 AM
He isn't the first or last guy to speak out against the media or his coach. Childress is desperately trying to show he is in charge and he couldn't get away with this with Favre. Moss isn't quite the fan or media favorite golden boy is.

Childress I think has lost the team and will prolly be fired, sooner if minnesota tanks the season.

ontwo
11-02-2010, 10:15 AM
Raiders will take him back.

Don't you know, the Cowboys are the new Raiders

tommymac
11-02-2010, 10:15 AM

More importantly the raiders have a better record :rockwoot:

goof2
11-02-2010, 10:16 AM
I wouldnt say he will never be broke, these guys are good at pissing away their money, an dif hes talking like hes in th ehood, an announcing jobs not in his future, and I cant see him coaching either. may be time to go get a real job soon.

I agree. Moss has little chance of a future as a commentator or coach so he will probably need to depend on his earnings as a player. He could be set for the rest of his life or he could be broke pretty quick. Look at Vick for an example of the latter. He made well over $100 million before his legal troubles began, including close to $40 million in 2005 alone. He still had to declare bankruptcy less than a year after he was suspended by the NFL. Vick (aka Ron Mexico) was essentially living paycheck to paycheck on something like $20 million a year.

tommymac
11-02-2010, 10:26 AM
I agree. Moss has little chance of a future as a commentator or coach so he will probably need to depend on his earnings as a player. He could be set for the rest of his life or he could be broke pretty quick. Look at Vick for an example of the latter. He made well over $100 million before his legal troubles began, including close to $40 million in 2005 alone. He still had to declare bankruptcy less than a year after he was suspended by the NFL. Vick (aka Ron Mexico) was essentially living paycheck to paycheck on something like $20 million a year.

Some of these guys dont realize that the gravy train will come ot an end and dont prepare too well for life after football. Even these coaching and tv gigs dont pay as well as their salaries.

z06boy
11-02-2010, 12:16 PM
Randy Moss...Terrell Owens...and a few more...STFU and play ball.

tached1000rr
11-02-2010, 02:35 PM
Ok, I just read that the Redskins worked Jamarcus Russell out... Things that bad in the capital.:lol

Kaneman
11-02-2010, 02:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmJcUlrkMNg&feature=player_embedded

EpyonXero
11-02-2010, 02:40 PM
Ok, I just read that the Redskins worked Jamarcus Russell out... Things that bad in the capital.:lol

With the way their treating McNabb I wouldnt be suprised if he wanted out. Theres no way he'll be there next year, I see him going to Minnesota.

Particle Man
11-02-2010, 03:12 PM
We are all shocked.

Really.

defector
11-02-2010, 04:27 PM
Fucker.

More importantly the raiders have a better record :rockwoot:
And sadly the Raiders would beat them today. Fucker x2.

tommymac
11-02-2010, 04:28 PM
Fucker.

And sadly the Raiders would beat them today. Fucker x2.

Sadly, that would be very enjoyable :rockwoot:

tached1000rr
11-02-2010, 04:29 PM
With the way their treating McNabb I wouldnt be suprised if he wanted out. Theres no way he'll be there next year, I see him going to Minnesota.

I could see McNabb in Minnesota

tommymac
11-02-2010, 04:36 PM
I could see McNabb in Minnesota

There are a few teams in dire need of a QB, but there ar eprolly some good ones comming out in the draft this year too. I am sure he wont want to go somewhere to babysit a top draft pick while he develops.

Minnesotas window could stay open with a QB like mcnabb at the helm. They just need to fire childress and get a good coach in there. They have a good offense but no QB to lead them right now and mcnabb prolly has a few yrs left in him.

defector
11-02-2010, 04:41 PM
This year is damn weird. Between the Moss debacle and the McNabb benching, shit doesn't make sense.
I think Shanahan is a ggod coach, but I honestly don't believe Grossman gave Washington a better chance to win it with a 2 min offense. It is my understanding that backups get very few reps with the first team anyway, much less the 2 min drill.

6doublefive321
11-02-2010, 11:35 PM
So, Shanny claims he took McNabb out because of his conditioning, then takes a look at Shamu Russell. Am I the only one who finds this hilarious?

marko138
11-03-2010, 08:09 AM
Childress I think has lost the team and will prolly be fired, sooner if minnesota tanks the season.

Tanks???? When did the Vikes get it going? They suck.

:lol: Srsly. WTF? Anyone who thinks they can turn JaMarcus into a quality QB should be fired immediately.

defector
11-03-2010, 09:27 AM

I just saw that. That dude is large.
He should change his name to Jamarcuses Russell.

z06boy
11-03-2010, 09:37 AM
So, Shanny claims he took McNabb out because of his conditioning, then takes a look at Shamu Russell. Am I the only one who finds this hilarious?

Nope...first thing I thought when I heard it...WTF ?? :rofl: Might as well bring Ryan Leaf in for a look. :rofl: :rofl:

ontwo
11-04-2010, 10:47 AM
Wonderful.....my Titans just picked up this fucker.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe he will be the deep threat we need. Maybe Fisher can do something with his attitude? Maybe the guy needs another chance?

Who the fuck am I kidding :lol:

defector
11-04-2010, 11:23 AM
Wonderful.....my Titans just picked up this fucker.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe he will be the deep threat we need. Maybe Fisher can do something with his attitude? Maybe the guy needs another chance?

Who the fuck am I kidding :lol:
Your coach is better equipped to hande him than the panzy in Minny.

ontwo
11-04-2010, 11:30 AM
Your coach is better equipped to hande him than the panzy in Minny.

Very true