As a dick taster.

http://www.dliteatsbagsofhomodicks.net/bigdicks/worldrecordattempt/

now thats news.

rider76
06-13-2008, 11:00 PM
Did he break the record?

Mr Lefty
06-13-2008, 11:04 PM
Giberneau was always a good rider... but he always had excuses why Rossi beat him... though it must be frustrating racing a guy like rossi... who just fuck's with you and can beat you when he wants....

at least it didn't make him quit and go to a lower class like Biagi :lol:

Did he break the record?

nope... I'm pretty sure CEO has put that record way out of reach...

mother fucker's throat is busier than the New York Subways

rider76
06-13-2008, 11:08 PM
nope... I'm pretty sure CEO has put that record way out of reach...

mother fucker's throat is busier than the New York Subways[/QUOTE]

You mean its full of homeless people and drunks?

Mr Lefty
06-13-2008, 11:09 PM
YUP...

and you need a refresher course on quote'n.... :lol:

rider76
06-13-2008, 11:12 PM
Coming from the postin whore... I guess I can accept that.... fucker. lol

NONE_too_SOFT
06-13-2008, 11:13 PM
YUP...

and you need a refresher course on quote'n.... :lol:

this is how we do it now, loser.

DLIT
06-13-2008, 11:29 PM
Just watch the '06 Valencia race where Rossi crashed and gave the championship to Hayden. Still amazing to watch.

Mr Lefty
06-14-2008, 12:22 AM
the race before that was better... when Pedrosa torpedo'd Hayden... WTF was he thinking?! it's odd... haven't seen Pedrosa make that mistake since... or BEFORE... kinda odd... :idk:

DLIT
06-14-2008, 04:11 AM
the race before that was better... when Pedrosa torpedo'd Hayden... WTF was he thinking?! it's odd... haven't seen Pedrosa make that mistake since... or BEFORE... kinda odd... :idk:

You haven't seen it because it was just that...a mistake. I still got nervous watching the first few laps bcause I forgot what lap Rossi went down. Each time he'd come up to that turn, I was like "There he goes". I watched it happen on Speed channel when they aired the race. I was speechless for like 3 minutes.

Mr Lefty
06-14-2008, 05:21 AM
Yeah I was blank as well... I don't have a problem with Hayden but I'd have rather see rossi win... I think that was one of Rossi's worst seasons... if not the worst... he was either win or wreck... or had big problems with the bike. not his usual consistant self.

DLIT
06-14-2008, 05:40 AM
Yeah I was blank as well... I don't have a problem with Hayden but I'd have rather see rossi win... I think that was one of Rossi's worst seasons... if not the worst... he was either win or wreck... or had big problems with the bike. not his usual consistant self.

Yeah, he would've had it EASILY if his bike didn't fuck up or a few wrecks here and there. Hayden's finishes weren't the greatest all season, with like 1 or 2 wins. But he still did it. Gotta give him respect for that. I was hoping he would bounce back and be a competitor for it in the following years, but I think the cards just fell right for him that year. It'll be a while before we see him as a frontrunner. The sooner the better, but it'll be a while. He's the first American champ since I've been watching GP.

JK
06-14-2008, 09:01 PM
Yeah, he would've had it EASILY if his bike didn't fuck up or a few wrecks here and there. Hayden's finishes weren't the greatest all season, with like 1 or 2 wins. But he still did it. Gotta give him respect for that. I was hoping he would bounce back and be a competitor for it in the following years, but I think the cards just fell right for him that year. It'll be a while before we see him as a frontrunner. The sooner the better, but it'll be a while. He's the first American champ since I've been watching GP.

yeah it was an embarrasment for yamaha and michelin. If you have a talent like rossi, its usually the bike or tires fault.

Hayden had a laguna and assen win. Still he did what he had to do to be that close to win it. Im sure there were 1000 other riders who would've loved to have been in nickys position.

PiZdETS
06-18-2008, 12:22 AM
Just watch the '06 Valencia race where Rossi crashed and gave the championship to Hayden. Still amazing to watch.
I was at that race. On a hill with about 10,000 spaniards and europeans fully behind rossi. When rossi on his back flashed up on the screen everyone let out a "oh fuck!" in 30 different languages.
I'll never forget that race though it didn't turn out the way I wanted.

DLIT
06-18-2008, 04:17 PM
I was at that race. On a hill with about 10,000 spaniards and europeans fully behind rossi. When rossi on his back flashed up on the screen everyone let out a "oh fuck!" in 30 different languages.
I'll never forget that race though it didn't turn out the way I wanted.

Haha, nice. I couldn't talk for 3 minutes when it happened.