PDA

View Full Version : Dec 2010 POTM VOTE OFF!!!!!

marko138
12-06-2010, 05:11 PM
Once again we have a tie this month. So that means EMERGENCY VOTE OFF! Last man standing wins. It's a POTM BATTLE ROYALE! Voting open for 24 hours. CLOSES 5:12pm EST.

TYEster:
http://www.twowheelfix.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7977&stc=1&d=1290905365

Ninjakel:
http://www.twowheelfix.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7984&stc=1&d=1291058841

OneSickPsycho
12-06-2010, 05:30 PM
Man, if Tye only had a Christmas tree shoved up his ass in that pic, it would be an EASY vote!

TYEster
12-06-2010, 06:22 PM
If it's any consolation, that track is SURROUNDED by eastern red cedars, a standard grown "christmas" style tree in south Texas.

Mikey
12-06-2010, 08:09 PM
Man, if Tye only had a Christmas tree shoved up his ass in that pic, it would be an EASY vote!

How do you know he doesn't?

Also, photoshop opportunity, anyone?

TYEster
12-06-2010, 08:16 PM
how do you know he doesn't?

Also, photoshop opportunity, anyone?

diaf!

z06boy
12-07-2010, 10:28 AM

:dvrofl: So true...I looked at them and thought...man that first pic is badazz...but it is December...getting near Christmas...soooo......

marko138
12-07-2010, 04:08 PM
Voting closes in 1 hr 4 mins. DO IT!

TYEster
12-07-2010, 07:43 PM
Strong rebound.

I go from 7-2 to 9-13...

Mikey
12-07-2010, 08:40 PM
Strong rebound.

I go from 7-2 to 9-13...

Maybe you need some handbra pics.

Just sayin'.

Amber Lamps
12-07-2010, 08:41 PM
Strong rebound.

I go from 7-2 to 9-13...

What a crock!:panic:

Amber Lamps
12-07-2010, 08:46 PM
Maybe you need some handbra pics.

Just sayin'.

maybe he needs more friends...

Mikey
12-07-2010, 10:55 PM
maybe he needs more friends...

Hey, I'm his friend. That's why I keep making such helpful suggestions.

TYEster
12-07-2010, 11:08 PM
I hope the tits were worth it, cause I don't see em yet.

Ninjakel
12-08-2010, 10:39 AM
I hope the tits were worth it, cause I don't see em yet.

wow.

bitter, party of one?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Particle Man
12-08-2010, 02:54 PM
wow.

:lol

Leon
12-08-2010, 06:19 PM
I definitely think they're worth it. :dribble:

TYEster
12-08-2010, 06:39 PM
wow.

No but if you got that rebound of votes based on that, then my statement stands I hope they are worth it.

I don't care about winning on this forum, no money is involved, good job for you! You get a fancy award icon posted under your username and title.

Amber Lamps
12-09-2010, 02:47 AM

Well you probably paid for them so I'd imagine that you would...:lol:

azoomm
12-09-2010, 05:47 AM
No rebound votes, just woke up the sleeping giant that is the South Florida forum :lol:

Oh, and..... boobies!

TYEster
12-09-2010, 07:14 AM
No rebound votes, just woke up the sleeping giant that is the South Florida forum :lol:

Oh, and..... boobies!

I know... Tigger/amber lamps is right, I lack forum friends.

Leon
12-09-2010, 09:31 AM
Well you probably paid for them so I'd imagine that you would...:lol:

Nope, you're 1000% wrong there buddy. She has a great job, wanted something and paid for them all by herself. Like adults do.

Ninjakel
12-09-2010, 11:35 AM
Nope, you're 1000% wrong there buddy. She has a great job, wanted something and paid for them all by herself. Like adults do.
redflip

Yup.........I wouldn't accept something like that as a gift.

Oh, and..... boobies!

:cheers::cheers:

CasterTroy
12-09-2010, 11:47 AM

OMG!!! :boobs::rockwoot:

Particle Man
12-09-2010, 12:30 PM

well good AFTERNOON!

Leon
12-09-2010, 02:35 PM
OMG!!! :boobs::rockwoot:

See, I posted something after all.

CasterTroy
12-09-2010, 02:39 PM
I knew I loved you for a reason :rockwoot:

Amber Lamps
12-09-2010, 06:41 PM
I know... Tigger/amber lamps is right, I lack forum friends.

Well, much like the KKK, I'm not exactly the person you'd want on your side but I thought your picture rocked! Action pic of jump>stagnant shot of old bike with $1.99 set of X-Mas lights regardless of the amount of saline thrown in.:lol:

Amber Lamps
12-09-2010, 06:44 PM

Well good for you! Only a complete idiot buys fake boobs for his girlfriend...:lol:

Ninjakel
12-09-2010, 07:33 PM
Well, much like the KKK, I'm not exactly the person you'd want on your side but I thought your picture rocked! Action pic of jump>stagnant shot of old bike with $1.99 set of X-Mas lights regardless of the amount of saline thrown in.:lol:

silicone dude, get it right if you're gonna attempt to bash me,.

Leon
12-09-2010, 07:34 PM
Well good for you! Only a complete idiot buys fake boobs for his girlfriend...:lol:

Do you know this from personal experience?

Honestly, people voted, Kell won. There's no real prize, so what the fuck are grown men crying and whining about? Some of the guys here have some real sandy vagina's.

We do a pic of the month on a local board I moderate. We give away a free trackday to the winner every month and people don't cry and moan as much as I've seen here. Grow the fuck up.

Particle Man
12-09-2010, 08:02 PM

I'm pretty sure he was making a joke because he has.

Go ahead AL - show some pics of said chick :D :D

Amber Lamps
12-09-2010, 08:13 PM
silicone dude, get it right if you're gonna attempt to bash me,.

Bash? I personally like the saline ones better...Although, they say the new silicone implants are "more realistic". Judging by the photo, I don't think so but who knows?:idk: I don't think that calling it like I see it is "bashing" but if you think so...:whistle: I happen to like his pic better that's all... This is supposed to be a picture contest and not a popularity contest...:idk:

Amber Lamps
12-09-2010, 08:24 PM

Honestly, people voted, Kell won. There's no real prize, so what the fuck are grown men crying and whining about? Some of the guys here have some real sandy vagina's.

We do a pic of the month on a local board I moderate. We give away a free trackday to the winner every month and people don't cry and moan as much as I've seen here. Grow the fuck up.

yea, I've seen quite a few knuckle heads buy boobs...wasn't there someone on here at one time?:whistle:

I think he bought boobs and a bike, if I'm not mistaken...sucker!:lol:

Anyway, I didn't see any whining or crying and no one seems to be genuinely "sandy" other than you... 'roid rage?:lol: I'm just teasing and obviously, I couldn't care less about this "contest". No one does...there are over 700 registered members and all of 22 voted! Hahahahahahaha seriously :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: It was just a strange turn of events and I'm sure that Azoom called it right. I honestly just think this is all hilarious! I SHOULD grow up and act more mature like you! All that swearing and stuff...MANLY!:lol:

Amber Lamps
12-09-2010, 08:29 PM
I'm pretty sure he was making a joke because he has.

Go ahead AL - show some pics of said chick :D :D

I am totally joking! I do honestly think that buying a chick ANYTHING of substantial value before marriage is incredibly stupid but what do I know? heck, even after marriage, I think boobs should be out of the question.:lol:

Ninjakel
12-09-2010, 08:32 PM
:blah::blah:

seriously.

saline is for amateurs.
:lol: j/k

fyi, the above pic was taken at 2 weeks post op.

They have "settled" in.

but then again, i didn't get them for you....so suck it

I am totally joking! I do honestly think that buying a chick ANYTHING of substantial value before marriage is incredibly stupid but what do I know? heck, even after marriage, I think boobs should be out of the question.:lol:

I agree.

You want it, buy it yourself.
:cheers:

TYEster
12-09-2010, 08:35 PM

It's contest based on numbers, not opinions of those providing numbers.

Appreciate the comment. I figured everyone takes a parked picture next to something or with something on their bike, RARELY do I see action shots entered.

Plus this forum is predominately street bikes, that's a double bonus to me IMO.

Amber Lamps
12-09-2010, 08:46 PM
:blah::blah:

seriously.

saline is for amateurs.
:lol: j/k

fyi, the above pic was taken at 2 weeks post op.

They have "settled" in.

but then again, i didn't get them for you....so suck it

I agree.

You want it, buy it yourself.
:cheers:

Whew! That's what I thought but I actually kept it to myself for a change...

Amber Lamps
12-09-2010, 08:47 PM

Appreciate the comment. I figured everyone takes a parked picture next to something or with something on their bike, RARELY do I see action shots entered.

True, I used to do a ton of dirt riding back in the day.:rockwoot:

Leon
12-09-2010, 08:51 PM
:lol:

CasterTroy
12-09-2010, 09:33 PM
.....I'm being funny here Leon :lol:

i didn't get them for you

Das right....you got em for MEEEEEEEE

suck it

:rockwoot: Ahhh YEAH...invitation

Ninjakel
12-09-2010, 09:39 PM
.....I'm being funny here Leon :lol:

Das right....you got em for MEEEEEEEE

:rockwoot: Ahhh YEAH...invitation

:dvrofl::dvrofl::dvrofl:

Gas Man
12-09-2010, 11:13 PM
Ok I can't believe it wasn't asked..

Ok so can we have a "settled" in comparison picture for documentation purpose of the debate? Just for factual represenatation only, of course.

Particle Man
12-10-2010, 06:19 AM
Ok I can't believe it wasn't asked..

Ok so can we have a "settled" in comparison picture for documentation purpose of the debate? Just for factual represenatation only, of course.Simply for the sake of, er, scientific observation....

OneSickPsycho
12-10-2010, 08:47 AM

I concur... I like seeing more than just sportbikes represented in this place... That's why I like voting for cruisers and whatnot when they pop up in the contests... and action shots are even more of a plus...

That said, it IS Christmas time... I renew my request for you to have a pine tree shoved up your ass in your next Christmas photo submission.

marko138
12-10-2010, 09:21 AM

Truer words have never been spoken.

z06boy
12-10-2010, 09:47 AM
I've only experienced amateur :boobs: when it comes to aftermarket sets evidently. :help: :rofl: :rofl: My ex had saline as did a former gf.

I have experienced 'professional' real ones though. :lol:

Amber Lamps
12-10-2010, 11:34 AM
I concur... I like seeing more than just sportbikes represented in this place... That's why I like voting for cruisers and whatnot when they pop up in the contests... and action shots are even more of a plus...

That said, it IS Christmas time... I renew my request for you to have a pine tree shoved up your ass in your next Christmas photo submission.

Yea but it was for pics taken in Nov... I'd expect more x mas stuff this month.... Just an opinion of course. Heck, T should have won since his bike had a "turkey" on it. Hahahahahaha.

TYEster
12-10-2010, 06:55 PM
Yea but it was for pics taken in Nov... I'd expect more x mas stuff this month.... Just an opinion of course. Heck, T should have won since his bike had a "turkey" on it. Hahahahahaha.

This.

The submissions END before Thanksgiving even got here. The Christmas decorations do not make their appearance around here until AT LEAST the day after and I refuse to accept any green/red/sparkly decorations until after we celebrate killing off the native Americans.

So in the great words of Clarke W. Griswold - "Bend over and I'll show ya"

Amber Lamps
12-10-2010, 07:27 PM
This.

The submissions END before Thanksgiving even got here. The Christmas decorations do not make their appearance around here until AT LEAST the day after and I refuse to accept any green/red/sparkly decorations until after we celebrate killing off the native Americans.

So in the great words of Clarke W. Griswold - "Bend over and I'll show ya"

hahahaha! Aw quit your belly aching ya pansy!:lol::lol::lol:

That's alright, I think I've talked the gf into a pink bikini, pink santa hat on her bike... That should get some votes.:lol:

This
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll220/lontigger/Tiffany/DSC00006.jpg

Plus this,
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll220/lontigger/General%20Bullshit/IMAG0111.jpg

and maybe this,
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll220/lontigger/Tiffany/DSC00548.jpg

Ninjakel
12-10-2010, 09:28 PM
Geez.......still whining I see.

That pic was taken BEFORE T day.....for a local forum.

Geesh.

Hey Tig.....nice.

Amber Lamps
12-10-2010, 09:49 PM
Geez.......still whining I see.

That pic was taken BEFORE T day.....for a local forum.

Geesh.

Hey Tig.....nice.

Yea, much nicer these days...She's been doing crossfit training for the last couple months...:drool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7SutpL23_A

In fact, she's going to a crossfit competition tomorrow in Raleigh...

Ninjakel
12-10-2010, 09:54 PM
damn........is that her in the pink?

TYEster
12-10-2010, 10:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7SutpL23_A

Crazy technique... That makes my joints just hurt to watch.

Leon
12-10-2010, 10:11 PM
I'm not sure what crossfit is, but those people look like they had some shitty form.

Gas Man
12-10-2010, 11:25 PM
I'm not sure what crossfit is, but those people look like they had some shitty form.
Agreed. I understand they are exhaust training but still. When I had a trainer he would have bitch slapped me for having such poor form. "DO IT RIGHT OR DON'T DO IT AT ALL!"

But thanks for sharing... it was kinda amusing.

Amber Lamps
12-11-2010, 12:47 AM

Who is bashing now? Hahahaha... Let me see... "I don't know what it is but they are doing it wrong" Hey that's the way they do it...don't look at me, the only time I lift anything heavy is when I take a piss or someone is paying me. :lol:

derf
12-11-2010, 01:12 AM
Been doing cross fit for a little while now, its more about not focusing on one specific muscle group, but rather the "whole body" while maintaini you loose much of the ng a higher than normal heart rate. The workouts from that video aren't bad, but rather than going for the gold and doing as many reps of each excersize they can, they would get a much better workout by doing the excersizes correctly.

Just a few quick observations

-pull up are great, you use your arms to lift your whole body, but by swinging your body the natural resistance your weigh adds is lost
-weights are also a great way to train, but it looks like they are placing an emphasis on weight vs actual strength. The lady in the black top is going to hurt her back and knees by lifting like that, or she could fall. A better routine would be more reps of less weight.

The whole puropse of cross fit is to improve strength and agility while maintaining cardiovascular strength. Programs like the one in the video is why it has gotten a bad name in recent years. Trainers tend to focus on maintaing movement and higher heart rate rather than correct form (limiting injuries and increasing the difficulty) and heart rate.

My regimine 2x a week:

1/4 mile run
10 pull ups
25 situps with a 25 lb weight on my chest
25 inverted pushups (feet on a chair)
repeat 7 times, by the end you really cant do the complete reps of each excersize so you do whatever you can until you reach muscle failure. The whole thing takes roughly 40 minutes.

Sometimes I'll substitue different varieties of each excersize or entire excersizes, rocky situp, wide arm pull ups, various push ups.

Today was pretty shitty weather so my routine was
5 minutes on the eliptical
and various sets on the weight machine
did it 6 times