PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm a SQUID

r!der
02-28-2008, 03:52 PM
Hello.

So what's the deal with the other site? Did it just go to crap after verticalscope took over?

fpzx10
02-28-2008, 04:28 PM
YES :welcome:

JoJoYZF
02-28-2008, 04:32 PM
Welcome to the new playground

Mr Lefty
02-29-2008, 04:04 AM
YES :welcome:

in Keven's words +1

VS can suck a dick... :lol:

DLIT
02-29-2008, 04:25 AM
Hey, R!der, 702Sb is doing a track day at LVMS on 26 April. You gonna make it? You from Vegas or Cali?

Mr Lefty
02-29-2008, 04:26 AM
Hey, R!der, 702Sb is doing a track day at LVMS on 26 April. You gonna make it? You from Vegas or Cali?

did he get his bike back together? he wrecked it pretty bad almost immediately after winning TWF bike of the month! :lol: (sorry irony)

DLIT
02-29-2008, 04:28 AM
did he get his bike back together? he wrecked it pretty bad almost immediately after winning TWF bike of the month! :lol: (sorry irony)

Didn't know that. That's how much I stopped going to TWF.

Mr Lefty
02-29-2008, 04:30 AM
Didn't know that. That's how much I stopped going to TWF.

yeah it sucked... he fucked it up pretty good I think... but I can't remember if I ever heard if the frame was ok... R!der? any insight?

NONE_too_SOFT
02-29-2008, 06:38 AM
yeah it sucked... he flucked it up pretty good I think... but I can't remember if I ever heard if the frame was ok... R!der? any insight?

its okay , you can say fuck now.

Mr Lefty
02-29-2008, 06:39 AM
its okay , you can say fuck now.

:lol: I didn't even notice I did that... fuck me... damn :twf: really was ingrained in me

NONE_too_SOFT
02-29-2008, 06:41 AM
you are on at all hours of the day now... well i guess it must be some other fucking time of the day over there, but way to go.

time for work, car's running out of gas.

Mr Lefty
02-29-2008, 06:43 AM
you are on at all hours of the day now... well i guess it must be some other fucking time of the day over there, but way to go.

time for work, car's running out of gas.

it's 842pm here on friday night... just waiting for some friends to get back from some bs obligation... then we're going out drink'n... could be some drunk posts coming... :lol:

DLIT
02-29-2008, 06:54 AM
it's 842pm here on friday night... just waiting for some friends to get back from some bs obligation... then we're going out drink'n... could be some drunk posts coming... :lol:

If all goes well, I should be out of here in an hour or so. I'm probably gonna crash though. I was off my tree last night and I'm on like 5 hours of sleep.

Mr Lefty
02-29-2008, 07:00 AM
If all goes well, I should be out of here in an hour or so. I'm probably gonna crash though. I was off my tree last night and I'm on like 5 hours of sleep.

or you could come out... 5 Jeger bombs have your name on them...

DLIT
02-29-2008, 07:21 AM
or you could come out... 5 Jeger bombs have your name on them...

That's about how many I had last night. Promise me you'll get a hot broad to give me a free blowjob and I'll go out. I'm not buying any juice either, if you know what I'm saying.

OneSickPsycho
02-29-2008, 08:42 AM
:lol: I didn't even notice I did that... fuck me... damn :twf: really was ingrained in me

Old habits die hard... I've been having to retype things all over the place...

r!der
02-29-2008, 11:26 AM
:rant: Stop post whoring in my intro thread you fuckers!

J/K LOL

I will NEVER enter another BOTM contest again! :zowned: :dvrofl:

Frame was a lil tweaked. Good news is, I got it straightened and most parts are ordered. Part that sucks is that I have a track day this sunday that I'll have to cancel.:no::cry:

Cutty72
02-29-2008, 03:33 PM

You... drunk post... never.

dReWpY
02-29-2008, 03:35 PM

i fixed it for you... i hate seeing those fake ass cuss words

t-homo
02-29-2008, 06:56 PM
what up? sorry to hear about having to cancel the track day. get that shit fixed and schedule another one.

Mr Lefty
03-01-2008, 03:58 AM
That's about how many I had last night. Promise me you'll get a hot broad to give me a free blowjob and I'll go out. I'm not buying any juice either, if you know what I'm saying.

:lol: damn dude... you should have come out... cause I wish someone could tell me WTF happened half the night... we had like 10 shots of SOJU and that was after several hours of drink'n Redbull Vodka's.... and one drink I don't even remember the fuck'n name... I ended up going out with a bunch of girls I work with and a couple guys... I may just have been able to pull off that promise... :lol:

But damn bro... I'm pay'n for it today... I got up at 12... felt like shit went back to bed... got up at 3... took a shower... went back to bed... just got up again at 530... damn... Soju's no fuck'n joke!

Old habits die hard... I've been having to retype things all over the place...

yeah I'm getting better.. now if Drewpy would add the :baha: smilies I'd be good

:rant: Stop post whoring in my intro thread you fuckers!

J/K LOL

I will NEVER enter another BOTM contest again! :zowned: :dvrofl:

Frame was a lil tweaked. Good news is, I got it straightened and most parts are ordered. Part that sucks is that I have a track day this sunday that I'll have to cancel.:no::cry:

Damn bro... well i'm glad you had the cash to get the bitch back up and running! that was a sweet as bike!

you gonna paint it the same again? or go a different route?

You... drunk post... never.

apparently when Soju is involved... I don't... FUCK man... I'll have to bring a couple bottles back for Indy... :dthumb:

i fixed it for you... i hate seeing those fake ass cuss words

Thanks... yeah that shit anoy'd me at :twf: the one thing that I never understood... is we could miss spell them so they'd show up because the reason for the rule was so work filters wouldn't catch on... but why couldn't I post a picture with fuck in it?

oh well... no worries now! FUCK FUCKITY FUCK FUCK FUCK

Cutty72
03-01-2008, 04:03 AM
:

apparently when Soju is involved... I don't... FUCK man... I'll have to bring a couple bottles back for Indy... :dthumb:

and one for me... just because... :beer:

Mr Lefty
03-01-2008, 06:59 AM
and one for me... just because... :beer:

well your going to Indy fuck tard... but yeah I'll set one aside for ya... though I'm not sure how many I'm allowed to "export"

r!der
03-01-2008, 11:22 AM
You know you can get soju in the states, right?
Just look for a korean market. LOL
The only time I drink that korean moonshine is when I'm eating gogi (korean BBQ).

As for the bike, I was thinking of parting it out and getting something new, but I decided against it for now. (specially since I just got a new four wheel ride)

Mr Lefty
03-01-2008, 11:28 AM
You know you can get soju in the states, right?
Just look for a korean market. LOL
The only time I drink that korean moonshine is when I'm eating gogi (korean BBQ).

As for the bike, I was thinking of parting it out and getting something new, but I decided against it for now. (specially since I just got a new four wheel ride)

naw didn't know you could get it in the states... Good to know though... though I imagine it's probably not as potent as the shit they serve here(the poured stuff on the pre bottled stuff)

vabarber2
03-01-2008, 07:45 PM
Welcome skwid! :lol:

r!der
03-01-2008, 10:13 PM
Welcome skwid! :lol:

Thanks! :dthumb: