View Full Version : Tigger's vid. Bawhahaha

Rangerscott
12-22-2010, 10:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxW-XLOm4QU&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVtF8b_0tts&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list=PL649BD0E7E7A74493

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7EobvoGHPI&list=PL649BD0E7E7A74493&playnext=2

Amber Lamps
12-22-2010, 10:49 PM
Dude, believe it or not, I do get this all the time. "you don't look black" or "you don't sound black on the phone". "You don't consider yourself black, do you?" my boss said that to me a few weeks ago...:lol: To be honest, I get it from black people more than whites though. The most racist thing I get from white people is the CONSTANT reminder that I'm part white whenever I attempt to identify myself with black people. People that don't know me often assume that I'm white and are honestly shocked when they find out that I'm black...weird.

Rangerscott
12-22-2010, 10:51 PM
You're a dirty mix Tigger. Just give in. LOL

derf
12-22-2010, 11:44 PM
I thought you were puerto rican the first time I met you

Amber Lamps
12-23-2010, 12:01 AM
I thought you were puerto rican the first time I met you

In a way... PRs are for the most part, white sailors, island natives and slaves mixed together.

pauldun170
12-23-2010, 12:32 AM
:lol:
So true

101lifts2
12-23-2010, 01:00 AM
Dude, believe it or not, I do get this all the time. "you don't look black" or "you don't sound black on the phone". "You don't consider yourself black, do you?" my boss said that to me a few weeks ago...:lol: To be honest, I get it from black people more than whites though. The most racist thing I get from white people is the CONSTANT reminder that I'm part white whenever I attempt to identify myself with black people. People that don't know me often assume that I'm white and are honestly shocked when they find out that I'm black...weird.

So...you use the black part when it's convienient and then use the white part when it's also convienient? Am I getting this straight?:lol:redflip

Gas Man
12-23-2010, 07:39 AM
AL... "The New American Citizen"

Still waiting on the vids to load on my slow as work connection. And that is amazing still cause they unblocked youtube.

Amber Lamps
12-23-2010, 07:43 AM
So...you use the black part when it's convienient and then use the white part when it's also convienient? Am I getting this straight?:lol:redflip

Kinda except I am me 24/7 which includes both parts and I try to identify with both. If I were on a forum with a bunch of black racists, I'd defend white people but since it's the other way around, I tend to defend blacks here. If we manage to get more black people on the forum and you guys don't run them off, I'll be more than happy to defend white people if the situation calls for it.:rockwoot:

Gas Man
12-23-2010, 08:24 AM
The first one was just stupid. But then again... I'm white.

2nd one was funnier than shit. I get that shit all the time. I can more identify with that, but HELLO I'm white. I'm not racist as much prejudice, I do judge a book by it's cover and how that cover presents itself not by color but by dress and attitude. Bad? Perhaps.

Third, I was actually not hired from a job due to affirmative action. No joke. I hate that shit. The detective... obviously gay and we know that's the new "racism". But ultimately just a douche.

Kinda except I am me 24/7 which includes both parts and I try to identify with both. If I were on a forum with a bunch of black racists, I'd defend white people but since it's the other way around, I tend to defend blacks here. If we manage to get more black people on the forum and you guys don't run them off, I'll be more than happy to defend white people if the situation calls for it.:rockwoot:
And that's why we love & hate you AL :lol

Amorok
12-23-2010, 08:40 AM
You're not Mexican?

Dave
12-23-2010, 09:07 AM

You act like we don't run off whitey too :lmao:

dReWpY
12-23-2010, 02:37 PM
shit, datz wha'up biotch