PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland Bike Show '11

Porkchop
01-01-2011, 02:37 PM
So whos going???

Im going saturday the 29th.

racedoll
01-01-2011, 05:14 PM
Erik says we are going. I'll believe it when we are there. Not sure which day he was wanting to go though. It would be nice to see you (and the others I met) again.

tommymac
01-01-2011, 06:33 PM
I will be going to the NYC show, depending on the whole baby thing. I do want to get some toys for me and the minion.

Porkchop
01-24-2011, 12:56 PM
This saturday fixers! Who's all going? I should be there by 10:30 and will be there for about 3 to 4 hours. Let me know if you need my number to meet up.

JoJoYZF
01-24-2011, 05:27 PM
I still havent decided which day Im going, if I make it at all this year.

racedoll
01-24-2011, 07:37 PM
I guess we are going up on Saturday.

tommymac
01-25-2011, 11:13 AM
NYC show wasnt as good this year, not as much gear/apparel there for sale unless you need patches, assless chaps and fake bulletproof vests LOL

I did look at a lot of bikes and was nice to see triumph had a nice sized booth there this time.

racedoll
01-25-2011, 05:06 PM
NYC show wasnt as good this year, not as much gear/apparel there for sale unless you need patches, assless chaps and fake bulletproof vests LOL

This is every year for Cleveland. The gear selection has always been shitty.

Porkchop
01-26-2011, 11:38 AM

I did look at a lot of bikes and was nice to see triumph had a nice sized booth there this time.

This is every year for Cleveland. The gear selection has always been shitty.

Don't really care about gear selection. I don't have the $$$ for that anyway, :lol:. What I did care about last year was 3-4 manufactures not showing up to the show because of the economy, like suzuki.. aprillia... Bmw... triumph.... etc. I hated paying the money and not being able to sit on the bikes I wanted to.

Any absent from nyc tommy?

tommymac
01-26-2011, 02:04 PM
Don't really care about gear selection. I don't have the $$$ for that anyway, :lol:. What I did care about last year was 3-4 manufactures not showing up to the show because of the economy, like suzuki.. aprillia... Bmw... triumph.... etc. I hated paying the money and not being able to sit on the bikes I wanted to.

Any absent from nyc tommy?

KTM and MV agusta, which is fine I cant afford those bikes anyway. Triumh is back which is nice, I dont think aprilia was there but the other big ones were. I was bummed because suzuki didnt bring that 1200cc kinda sport tourer, I wanted to give it a look. But they had space for a stretched blinged out busa:?:

Phenix_Rider
01-26-2011, 05:45 PM
I'm going Saturday. Crazy, I know, driving all the way across the state in this shit. But I was already planning to drive home this weekend- before dad reminded me about the show. I had thought about hitting the DC show, but lost track of time.

Porkchop
01-26-2011, 08:05 PM
KTM and MV agusta, which is fine I cant afford those bikes anyway. Triumh is back which is nice, I dont think aprilia was there but the other big ones were. I was bummed because suzuki didnt bring that 1200cc kinda sport tourer, I wanted to give it a look. But they had space for a stretched blinged out busa:?:

Eh, ktm is whatever... but aprilia is dissapointing.

I'm going Saturday. Crazy, I know, driving all the way across the state in this shit. But I was already planning to drive home this weekend- before dad reminded me about the show. I had thought about hitting the DC show, but lost track of time.

When you gonna be there???

tommymac
01-26-2011, 08:27 PM
Eh, ktm is whatever... but aprilia is dissapointing.

When you gonna be there???

I just wanted to drool on an rc8 again LOL