tached1000rr
01-10-2011, 10:51 AM
I'm going

Packers
Bears
Ravens
Jets

I hate New England & Atlanta

There is a part of me that would like to see Seattle make history in terms of making it to the Superbowl with a losing regular season record

z06boy
01-10-2011, 11:16 AM
Falcons
Bears
Steelers
Patriots

Rider
01-10-2011, 11:38 AM
NE
PIT
ATL
SEA

I'd love my my Seahawks to win(especially against the Bears) but I doubt it. Go Hawks!!!

goof2
01-10-2011, 12:09 PM
Ravens
Atlanta
Chicago
New England

ontwo
01-10-2011, 12:17 PM
Falcons
Bears
Steelers
Patriots

This

defector
01-10-2011, 02:54 PM
Ravens
Atlanta
Chicago
New England

Same, with NE and Chicago winning big.

ontwo
01-10-2011, 04:55 PM
I hope the Pats crush the Jets. I'm so fuckin tired of seeing that fatass talkin shit

tached1000rr
01-15-2011, 08:09 PM
Ok so my pick of the Ravens is down the toilet so I'll be going for the Steelers in the AFC Championship game....

Amorok
01-16-2011, 04:59 PM
I've been disappointed all weekend, so I'm hoping for a Jets victory, fuck Bill Belichek.

tommymac
01-16-2011, 05:00 PM
I've been disappointed all weekend, so I'm hoping for a Jets victory, fuck Bill Belichek.

I want th ejets to loose so I dont have to listen to that fat foot fettish having fuck shoot his mouth off untill august.

Amorok
01-16-2011, 05:06 PM
Well I don't want to see another New England superbowl, so I'm going NY. That and Ulu is looking for the Patriots to win it. Although I will say on Friday I was predicting a NE vs ATL superbowl.

tommymac
01-16-2011, 05:08 PM
Well I don't want to see another New England superbowl, so I'm going NY. That and Ulu is looking for the Patriots to win it. Although I will say on Friday I was predicting a NE vs ATL superbowl.

I hate the jets and I hate the steelers so NE is the lesser of the 3 evils, I a GB NE superbowl would def be interesting since brady and rogers are playing so well right now

Amorok
01-16-2011, 06:26 PM
Really didn't think the Jets defense had this in them but they're bringing the awesome.

ETA: Sweet! Fuck Billicvek. Im drinkin

tached1000rr
01-16-2011, 09:26 PM
much better weekend for me....

I'm taking Chicago and Pittsburgh for next weekend, I'm okay with anybody but the Jets making it to the superbowl....

Dave
01-16-2011, 10:45 PM
Really didn't think the Jets defense had this in them but they're bringing the awesome.

ETA: Sweet! Fuck Billicvek. Im drinkin

im not crazy about foot fetish and the jets either, but i did like seeing brady's smug face shoved in the dirt

G-Rex
01-16-2011, 11:13 PM
It'll be a Packers / Steelers Super Bowl I hope. :D

Dave
01-17-2011, 12:03 AM
It'll be a Packers / Steelers Super Bowl I hope. :D

i want to see rogers smashed too. go bears :lol:

tallywacker
01-17-2011, 12:53 AM
Steelers VS Packers

Mudpuppy
01-17-2011, 01:16 PM
Jets vs Packers

wildchild
01-17-2011, 04:27 PM
STEELERS / PACKERS

But I think the better game will be this weekend Packers versus Bears. that should be a brawl.

goof2
01-17-2011, 06:59 PM
Bears/Steelers but take that for what its worth since my picks last week were horrendous.

z06boy
01-18-2011, 10:35 AM
Steelers only because they are at home...even though almost nobody else has won at home...Steelers always seem to find a way.

v.s. Packers

Amorok
01-22-2011, 07:44 PM
I hope Rex Ryan and his thugs win, just for something different. Plus the shit talking will be awesome. I can see him saying something about the Steelers getting Roethlesberger'ed now.

Trip
01-22-2011, 08:04 PM
My brain tells me:

Steelers vs Packers

I want to see:

Jets vs Bears

Dave
01-22-2011, 10:57 PM
I'm at drill this weekend. My national guard unit is stationed in north jersey, literally five minutes from the meadowlands and the amount of new york bandwagoning going on around here is amazing. Real damn funny since a few months ago all these fuckers were giants fans :lol: fer chrissake they've got the damn empire state building glowing green at night :lol:

It must be aggravating for the jets/mets fan to watch this fair weather fandom faggotry

njchopper87
01-24-2011, 12:36 PM
I'm very sad the Jets couldn't move forward.. yet somehow I knew they'd fuck it up. They played a good game in the second half for the most part.. why the fuck did they play like toddlers in the first half?!

Dave
01-24-2011, 12:38 PM
I'm very sad the Jets couldn't move forward.. yet somehow I knew they'd fuck it up. They played a good game in the second half for the most part.. why the fuck did they play like toddlers in the first half?!

First and goal. Two fucking feet to the endzone and they can't run it across?!

z06boy
01-24-2011, 12:44 PM
So close but yet soooo far.

It ended up being a good game but I wish it had stayed close through out.

njchopper87
01-24-2011, 03:37 PM
First and goal. Two fucking feet to the endzone and they can't run it across?!

I know! Why the fuck would you pass it so close.. that introduces so many bad scenarios.. like not being able to catch. Just fucking run it in. They were right at the damn line..

Dave
01-24-2011, 04:43 PM
I know! Why the fuck would you pass it so close.. that introduces so many bad scenarios.. like not being able to catch. Just fucking run it in. They were right at the damn line..

Especially when you have a weapon like tomlinson at your disposal

Mudpuppy
01-25-2011, 11:53 AM
Steelers for the win.. And this is why I hate the super bowl.. the regular season all the leading up to it is awesome but all the hype, bullshit, the way the NFL and officiating manipulate the results is why I have no interest in the super bowl.. It lacks the purity of the game that makes it so good..

Last week the Packers, Bears and Jets looked sick. If I had a say in it I would say all 3 teams should close up shop and disenfranchise. They were an embarrassment. Rex Ryan, Jay Cutler and Aaron Rodgers should be shot. Well at least the first two - let Rodgers fail on a national level when the Steelers pound him into the ground and then shoot him.

I no doubt don't try to dispute the Steelers are a far better team than any of the other 3. I just really wanted to see something different and more importantly some good games. Well none of that is possible now. The super bowl is a joke. Seems like it has been since the late 70s.. And how the fuck can the Jets beat the Patriots (which I was glad to see) and then just give up and play like shit against the Steelers? Motherfucker please.. If I am not at the super bowl party please start without me.. I will be doing something far more interesting..

Dave
01-25-2011, 12:32 PM
Steelers for the win.. And this is why I hate the super bowl.. the regular season all the leading up to it is awesome but all the hype, bullshit, the way the NFL and officiating manipulate the results is why I have no interest in the super bowl.. It lacks the purity of the game that makes it so good..

Last week the Packers, Bears and Jets looked sick. If I had a say in it I would say all 3 teams should close up shop and disenfranchise. They were an embarrassment. Rex Ryan, Jay Cutler and Aaron Rodgers should be shot. Well at least the first two - let Rodgers fail on a national level when the Steelers pound him into the ground and then shoot him.

I no doubt don't try to dispute the Steelers are a far better team than any of the other 3. I just really wanted to see something different and more importantly some good games. Well none of that is possible now. The super bowl is a joke. Seems like it has been since the late 70s.. And how the fuck can the Jets beat the Patriots (which I was glad to see) and then just give up and play like shit against the Steelers? Motherfucker please.. If I am not at the super bowl party please start without me.. I will be doing something far more interesting..

As a baseball fan first, the one and done nature of football playoffs coupled with a clock that can be manipulated by a shittier team pisses me off. The qb taking a knee to kill the clock shit needs to get axed

Trip
01-25-2011, 01:19 PM
As a baseball fan first, the one and done nature of football playoffs coupled with a clock that can be manipulated by a shittier team pisses me off. The qb taking a knee to kill the clock shit needs to get axed

I'd like to see a rule that you have to make forward progress to keep the clock going, so you actually have to try somewhat.

Mudpuppy
01-25-2011, 01:57 PM
IDK but they need to somehow take the booth and refs out of it.

2002 - Brady incomplete pass??!?!?
2011 - Sanchez fumble??!?!?

Both WRONG calls. It's quite obvious they were manipulating the outcome.

Let's bring back the USFL or XFL or whatever. No refs, no rules, cage match football. The best man, or the one still living, at the end wins.

Dave
01-25-2011, 02:01 PM
IDK but they need to somehow take the booth and refs out of it.

2002 - Brady incomplete pass??!?!?
2011 - Sanchez fumble??!?!?

Both WRONG calls. It's quite obvious they were manipulating the outcome.

Let's bring back the USFL or XFL or whatever. No refs, no rules, cage match football. The best man, or the one still living, at the end wins.

Fumble for first possession was a cool idea

Dave
01-25-2011, 02:05 PM
I'd like to see a rule that you have to make forward progress to keep the clock going, so you actually have to try somewhat.

They gotta do something man. Gaming The clock is the number one thing I hate about american football

Mudpuppy
01-25-2011, 02:05 PM
I don't remember that. How did that work?

Dave
01-25-2011, 02:14 PM
I don't remember that. How did that work?

It was a similar deal to how they start basketball and hockey except with a whole hands team. Assuming I remember it correctly. According to the front page im old now lol

defector
01-25-2011, 02:52 PM
For the XFL, the ball was placed @ the 50, and one guy from each team got like a 10 yard running start at it. Whoever recovered it, their team got the ball first. They were also allowed to have their nicknames on their jersey if they wanted.

Dave
01-25-2011, 02:56 PM
For the XFL, the ball was placed @ the 50, and one guy from each team got like a 10 yard running start at it. Whoever recovered it, their team got the ball first. They were also allowed to have their nicknames on their jersey if they wanted.

Ahh that's right

defector
01-25-2011, 03:45 PM
They also had the camera's on the wires behind the QB that I think the NFL uses sometimes now.

Mudpuppy
01-26-2011, 09:12 AM
ah yes it is all coming back to me now.. wasn't there a player he hate me or something?

defector
01-26-2011, 09:15 AM
ah yes it is all coming back to me now.. wasn't there a player he hate me or something?

Yep. I think it had potential, but the whole 'rasslin vibe kinda fucked it up. Truthfully, it was no worse to me than the has been NFLers that now play in the UFL.

Mudpuppy
01-27-2011, 09:38 AM
hard though to compete with NFL and its multibillions..

njchopper87
01-27-2011, 11:13 PM
I remember a lot of advertising for the XFL when I still watched WWF. It's a shame it tanked.. sounds interesting now that I care about football.

Mudpuppy
01-28-2011, 02:34 PM
i remember going to USFL games.. wasn't bad.. i was at the game when Anthony Carter made the leaping catch on the side line and broke his leg..