You left the picture out.

Dumbass.

JC

Dave
01-30-2011, 08:42 PM
You left the picture out.

Dumbass.

JC

i can sit on an ice cream cone and tell you what flavor it is thanks.

42 - zip and counting, for the not so special kids

Sixxxxer
01-30-2011, 08:44 PM
The Pro Bowl is certainly not a true representation of the sport though.

That being said...Go NFC!!!

Dave
01-30-2011, 08:48 PM
The Pro Bowl is certainly not a true representation of the sport though.

That being said...Go NFC!!!

true, these special rules are kinda gay. wheres the fun in no blitz? i just jealous of all this interception talent. nfc must have had double the possession time in the first half

Sixxxxer
01-30-2011, 08:50 PM
Bc its suppossed to be like a relaxing fun game...The NHL All star game was on before the Pro bowl...The score was 11 to 10...and they dont throw checks in that game either...It's actually somewhat boring to watch if you ask me.

Thus why they moved the pro bowl BEFORE the super bowl...bc the ratings sucked ass once the super bowl got played.

Dave
01-30-2011, 08:54 PM
Bc its suppossed to be like a relaxing fun game...The NHL All star game was on before the Pro bowl...The score was 11 to 10...and they dont throw checks in that game either...It's actually somewhat boring to watch if you ask me.

Thus why they moved the pro bowl BEFORE the super bowl...bc the ratings sucked ass once the super bowl got played.

i can see that. maybe they need to make it like the mlb all star game where its in the middle and they play for league homefield advantage

Trip
01-30-2011, 09:11 PM
i can see that. maybe they need to make it like the mlb all star game where its in the middle and they play for league homefield advantage

yeah, but baseball players are as sissy as figure skaters, no harm in them playing an additional game.

Dave
01-30-2011, 10:04 PM
yeah, but baseball players are as sissy as figure skaters, no harm in them playing an additional game.

the average mlb starter plays more games in one year than most football players will in a career. they also dont feel the need to do faggoty little dances after each play. sure you didnt have it backwards? :lol

Trip
01-30-2011, 10:13 PM
the average mlb starter plays more games in one year than most football players will in a career. they also dont feel the need to do faggoty little dances after each play. sure you didnt have it backwards? :lol

yeah, but they don't do anything (absolutely nothing) for 95% of the games they play in. The only person that actually does something is the pitcher and he only plays about the same amount of time as a football player.

baseball is for faggots.

Dave
01-30-2011, 10:15 PM
oh yeah,

brett fucking favre.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POyFvDgV2cU

case closed

Trip
01-30-2011, 10:19 PM
oh yeah,

brett fucking favre.

case closed

Seriously, you don't want to play this game.

Sammy Sosa, Mark Mcqwire, Jose Canseco, Barry Bonds...

Dave
01-30-2011, 10:22 PM
yeah, but they don't do anything (absolutely nothing) for 95% of the games they play in. The only person that actually does something is the pitcher and he only plays about the same amount of time as a football player.

baseball is for faggots.

batting is nothing? fielding is nothing? i'll remind you that you are pulling for a sport that has a position that basically requires you to stand in one place and be fat :lol

Dave
01-30-2011, 10:26 PM
Seriously, you don't want to play this game.

Sammy Sosa, Mark Mcqwire, Jose Canseco, Barry Bonds...

non of whom play today. remember i quit watching for the steroid era? NFL had its bout with roids too, as well as its fair share of rapists and murderers

Trip
01-30-2011, 10:26 PM
batting is nothing? fielding is nothing? i'll remind you that you are pulling for a sport that has a position that basically requires you to stand in one place and be fat :lol

Are they batting every time? Last time I checked, they may see 4 at bats a game. How often do they actually move in the field? Not much. 5% activity a game is generous.

If you don't think being a lineman requires more, go do it.

I played football, baseball, lacrosse, soccer. Baseball was by far the less taxing of them. Soccer and lacrosse demanded the most from me. Football was a good bit back and baseball required almost as much as bowling and I played first base.

Trip
01-30-2011, 10:29 PM
non of whom play today. remember i quit watching for the steroid era? NFL had its bout with roids too, as well as its fair share of rapists and murderers

Then why argue personalities? Favre before he got old and busted was one of the toughest son of a bitches in the game.

Dave
01-30-2011, 10:36 PM
Are they batting every time? Last time I checked, they may see 4 at bats a game. How often do they actually move in the field? Not much. 5% activity a game is generous.

If you don't think being a lineman requires more, go do it.

I played football, baseball, lacrosse, soccer. Baseball was by far the less taxing of them. Soccer and lacrosse demanded the most from me. Football was a good bit back and baseball required almost as much as bowling and I played first base.

if i had the opportunity to do high school again id do both. i was to busy at the time being an antisocial jerk. :lol id did play outfield prior though, nothing quite as satisfying as smacking a homer. wish we had cages near me. closest ones are in fucking cape may.

Dave
01-30-2011, 10:38 PM
Then why argue personalities? Favre before he got old and busted was one of the toughest son of a bitches in the game.

i couldnt care less. i enjoy both, you made a retarded generality and i simply presented my views by the rules you set.

Trip
01-30-2011, 10:39 PM
I am not going to argue who is the most in shape in the pros though. All those fuckers are paid to workout all the damn time. They are all in shape (well except for the fat ass lineman, lol), it's just baseball players don't actually do much during the actual game.

Dave
01-30-2011, 10:43 PM
I am not going to argue who is the most in shape in the pros though. All those fuckers are paid to workout all the damn time. They are all in shape (well except for the fat ass lineman, lol), it's just baseball players don't actually do much during the actual game.

that really depends on the game, but i suppose i can see your point. you ought to watch a rockies home game sometime. outfielders get LOTS of exercise at coors field

ontwo
01-30-2011, 11:25 PM
I've always wondered why peole compare baseball and football. Not even remotely the same. Compare baseball and golf. They are both skill games rather than physical, endurance games. Football and hockey would be a legit comparison

Trip
01-30-2011, 11:31 PM
i couldnt care less. i enjoy both, you made a retarded generality and i simply presented my views by the rules you set.

It's not retarded, it's the truth. You just don't like it. The risk of injury is much greater in hockey/football. That's why you can play 162 games a year.

Dave
01-31-2011, 12:59 AM
It's not retarded, it's the truth. You just don't like it. The risk of injury is much greater in hockey/football. That's why you can play 162 games a year.

hey, if i didnt think you were entitled to your dumbass opinion id look pretty stupid wasting a third of my life for sake of the country wouldnt i? :lol

Trip
01-31-2011, 06:49 AM
hey, if i didnt think you were entitled to your dumbass opinion id look pretty stupid wasting a third of my life for sake of the country wouldnt i? :lol

Awww is someone's faggy opinions hurt. Im sorry princess.

Dave
01-31-2011, 08:31 AM
:lmao:

Trip
01-31-2011, 08:34 AM
I've always wondered why peole compare baseball and football. Not even remotely the same. Compare baseball and golf. They are both skill games rather than physical, endurance games. Football and hockey would be a legit comparison

I found a way to make football and baseball a legit comparison. Baseball is like having a team of 9 kickers.

tommymac
01-31-2011, 03:31 PM

and they go on IR for everything, ouch I got a hangnail, i iwll be out for 4 weeks :lol:

tommymac
01-31-2011, 03:32 PM
I found a way to make football and baseball a legit comparison. Baseball is like having a team of 9 kickers.

10 if you have the DH they way the american league does, or you can use the punter for that :lol:

EpyonXero
01-31-2011, 03:37 PM
The fact that they have double headers in baseball proves that it doesnt take that much out of the players.

Amber Lamps
01-31-2011, 07:38 PM

Ha except that in golf you swing more (60+ times)AND if you forgo a cart, you'll get more exercise than in baseball...:lol:

tommymac
01-31-2011, 07:44 PM
Ha except that in golf you swing more (60+ times)AND if you forgo a cart, you'll get more exercise than in baseball...:lol:

all the pro golfers have to walk, but they have guys carrying their clubs at least. There was a golfer a few yrs back that had a medical condition and couldnt walk a course and it was a big stink if he could play on the tour or not.