PDA

View Full Version : CEO and Mondo...

DLIT
06-25-2008, 06:22 PM
I'll be in town tonight at 11. Let's get boozed up Thursday night. I got CEO's number, I don't have yours, Mondo. PM it to me. Word to both your mothers.

NONE_too_SOFT
06-25-2008, 08:20 PM
jealous. IF theres anything i'd like to do tonight, its get boozed up (more)

DLIT
06-26-2008, 12:33 AM
I'm here (wifeless) for my bro's 30th b-day. I told myself that I will do nothing but binge drink the entire time I'm here. That's 5 solid days of boozing. And it'd be cool to meet up with ceo and Mondo.

ceo012384
06-26-2008, 09:58 AM
WHat bar were you at last night? I was just getting home last night when you called... I partially remember talking to you. Now I'm at work and feel like poop :lol:

We'll meet up tonight for sure. I've got some plans with a couple local riders to get some wings and chill a bit, then go out drinking... I have to check that the plans are still in place. You best join me.

DLIT
06-26-2008, 10:11 AM
WHat bar were you at last night? I was just getting home last night when you called... I partially remember talking to you. Now I'm at work and feel like poop :lol:

We'll meet up tonight for sure. I've got some plans with a couple local riders to get some wings and chill a bit, then go out drinking... I have to check that the plans are still in place. You best join me.

I'll join ya for the wings a bit first, too. I'm picking up my rental in a bit, seeing some fam and I'll be free around 7 or 8.

DLIT
06-27-2008, 10:01 AM
Some broad smacked my face last night. HILARIOUS!

Rider
06-27-2008, 10:19 AM

You shouldn't have had your face between her tits then.:idk:

DLIT
06-27-2008, 10:21 AM
You shouldn't have had your face between her tits then.:idk:

She was walking with a new Ensign (O1 in the Navy). They were behind us and I heard her call us fags so I turned around and delivered an awesome verbal abuse session 6 inches from her face, made her cry and shit. I called her everything short of cunt. It was remarkable. Good times had by all.

Rider
06-27-2008, 10:23 AM
She was walking with a new Ensign (O1 in the Navy). They were behind us and I heard her call us fags so I turned around and delivered an awesome verbal abuse session 6 inches from her face, made her cry and shit. I called her everything short of cunt. It was remarkable. Good times had by all.

You're the man. :rockwoot:

DLIT
06-27-2008, 10:27 AM
I'm not really proud of it but that girl needed to hear that shit, the ignorant bitch. I think she smacked me shortly after I called her that. It was cool having an officer appologizing repeatedly to me though.

NONE_too_SOFT
06-27-2008, 10:33 AM
I'm not really proud of it but that girl needed to hear that shit, the ignorant bitch. I think she smacked me shortly after I called her that. It was cool having an officer appologizing repeatedly to me though.

she straight up just called you a fag? for no reason? she deserved whatever self esteem crushing comments you delivered her way.

on a similar note, me and my friend were out carousing the other night. We were walking back to his apartment, and just stumbling around. I said something about getting head in the middle of the street stopping traffic, and he called me a fag. I punched him square in the eye, and laughed at him. While i was laughing he punched me right in the cheek. And then we both laughed. The people filing out of the bar behind us couldnt figure out what the hell was going on.

DLIT
06-27-2008, 10:36 AM
Not straight up to our faces, but we (ceo, my buddy and I) were walking around, probably being loud, and I heard her say fags or some shit, so I just blew up on her. It was funny, I got to know her guy a little bit, get a little history and then I blew up on her. If there were TV cameras there, I would've won some type of award soon after.

NONE_too_SOFT
06-27-2008, 10:38 AM
Not straight up to our faces, but we (ceo, my buddy and I) were walking around, probably being loud, and I heard her say fags or some shit, so I just blew up on her. It was funny, I got to know her guy a little bit, get a little history and then I blew up on her. If there were TV cameras there, I would've won some type of award soon after.

the type of award that you have to go back to court to receive? or the type of "action news 5 humanitarian of the year" award?

DLIT
06-27-2008, 10:40 AM
the type of award that you have to go back to court to receive? or the type of "action news 5 humanitarian of the year" award?

No, like a "best slap in a reality series" award.

NONE_too_SOFT
06-27-2008, 10:53 AM
she leave a hand print? was is open hand closed fingers?

DLIT
06-27-2008, 11:02 AM
she leave a hand print? was is open hand closed fingers?

Open. Solid connection.

NONE_too_SOFT
06-27-2008, 11:08 AM
how much would you have paid to be able to legaly back hand her ass into the stone age?

DLIT
06-27-2008, 11:37 AM
how much would you have paid to be able to legaly back hand her ass into the stone age?

Nothing. I felt by her smacking me, I have defeated her. You know somebody has nothing left when all they can do is smack you. But if back-handing was legal, I would've done a 540 spin and back handed her right at the last rotation.

NONE_too_SOFT
06-27-2008, 11:45 AM
Nothing. I felt by her smacking me, I have defeated her. You know somebody has nothing left when all they can do is smack you. But if back-handing was legal, I would've done a 540 spin and back handed her right at the last rotation.

great visual.

ceo012384
06-27-2008, 01:01 PM
That was awesome. Dumb bitch. Then she ran away down nthe street.

Did your buddy nail that waitress or what?

Good times. Great to meet you bro.
but we (ceo, my buddy and I) were walking around, probably being loud
There is no probably about it. We were fuckin tanked.

DLIT
06-27-2008, 01:10 PM
That was awesome. Dumb bitch. Then she ran away down nthe street.

Did your buddy nail that waitress or what?

Good times. Great to meet you bro.

There is no probably about it.

Yeah, man, good to meet ya. I wanted to check out your bike, but oh well. I'm trying to get a hold of him to see if he did or not. I mean fuck. I couldn't have set him up any better than what I did, you know? He folds when it comes down to the come down.

ceo012384
06-27-2008, 01:11 PM
Yeah, man, good to meet ya. I wanted to check out your bike, but oh well. I'm trying to get a hold of him to see if he did or not. I mean fuck. I couldn't have set him up any better than what I did, you know? He folds when it comes down to the come down.
Well dude I have a dentist appt today but other than that I'll be wrenching on it all weekend. How long are you in town for? It's only a short drive out there to check out the garage/bike.

And yeah... that shit was on a damn silver platter he better not have blown it. She was all about it. And that lip ring is probably interesting for cocksucking.

DLIT
06-27-2008, 01:14 PM
Well dude I have a dentist appt today but other than that I'll be wrenching on it all weekend. How long are you in town for? It's only a short drive out there to check out the garage/bike.

And yeah... that shit was on a damn silver platter he better not have blown it. She was all about it. And that lip ring is probably interesting for cocksucking.

I might have to make it out there. I fly out Wed morning. I was pretty much Joey's spine last night.

ceo012384
06-27-2008, 01:17 PM
I might have to make it out there. I fly out Wed morning. I was pretty much Joey's spine last night.
Lemme know dude. Keep in touch. My schedule is really flexible right now since a lot of coworkers are away for a conference and most of my work can be done at home with my laptop. We can always get hammered again before you leave, too.

Joey's spine :lol: nice.

mondos06cbr1000
06-29-2008, 02:40 PM
shit how the fuck did i miss this thread? i got both ur texts but i was in bed with my gf doing a deed or 2:rockwoot:

when we going out? ill be there

ceo012384
06-30-2008, 02:27 PM
when we going out? ill be there
By "I'll be there" do you mean "I'll be my gf's bitch again and stay home, since she wears the pants, and I wear the skirt" ?

DLIT
06-30-2008, 02:42 PM
Let's go out tonight, yo. Fuck Tuesday.

mondos06cbr1000
06-30-2008, 07:41 PM
By "I'll be there" do you mean "I'll be my gf's bitch again and stay home, since she wears the pants, and I wear the skirt" ?

i mean i'll be there....

sorry my girlfried wants the :nf:

HEADIN OUT TONIGHT

let the BPD know so they get ready

DLIT
07-01-2008, 09:29 AM
Good meeting ya, Mondo. Here's to you getting knee-deep in that one girl's guts.

ceo012384
07-01-2008, 11:45 AM
I enjoyed your note on my car this morning, D.

Haha mondo is at work on no sleep, sucker.

:cheers:

Katherine
07-01-2008, 11:47 AM

So am I. Thanks for the wake up call.

ceo012384
07-01-2008, 11:54 AM
So am I. Thanks for the wake up call.

You weren't already awake when I spoke with you at 4am....?

:leaving:

DLIT
07-01-2008, 12:22 PM
I enjoyed your note on my car this morning, D.

Huh? I have no idea I did anything to your car. What'd it say?

ceo012384
07-01-2008, 12:28 PM
Huh? I have no idea I did anything to your car. What'd it say?

Oh really? That wasn't you? Well that's just fuckin weird then...

I tore it up... but it said some shit like "do you feel good driving your big gas hog? are you jewish or christian? what about stewardship?"

And I was like ummm what the fuck was he still drunk this morning? :lol:

DLIT
07-01-2008, 12:44 PM
Oh really? That wasn't you? Well that's just fuckin weird then...

I tore it up... but it said some shit like "do you feel good driving your big gas hog? are you jewish or christian? what about stewardship?"

And I was like ummm what the fuck was he still drunk this morning? :lol:

Nah, didn't do that and yes, I was still drunk. I can't believe Mondo's at work. Fucking champion of champions right there.

mondos06cbr1000
07-01-2008, 03:04 PM
today was a living hell!

good times last night, fuck those New Yorkers

but yea im about to take that girl for a ride DLIT

:rockout:

maybe ill get a lil somthin somthin :whistle:

DLIT
07-01-2008, 05:30 PM
today was a living hell!

good times last night, fuck those New Yorkers

but yea im about to take that girl for a ride DLIT

:rockout:

maybe ill get a lil somthin somthin :whistle:

Nice work.

mondos06cbr1000
07-01-2008, 05:43 PM
dammit nothing today but she basically wore a tube top and botty shorts...

i was glad i wasnt standing up:zowned:

the chi
07-01-2008, 05:47 PM
just curious...what happened to the girlfriend??!!

DLIT
07-01-2008, 05:52 PM
I forgot about the NY dudes. I really wanted to roll that one dude. We shoulda done it. Booty shorts FTW. She wore that shit on your bike?

just curious...what happened to the girlfriend??!!

Don't worry about it.

the chi
07-01-2008, 06:03 PM
uh huh....:scared:

ceo012384
07-01-2008, 06:38 PM
Nah, didn't do that and yes, I was still drunk. I can't believe Mondo's at work. Fucking champion of champions right there.
Seriously... I hopped in the car around 9 and thought to myself 'hmmm if I get pulled over I doubt i would pass a breathalyzer' :lol:
today was a living hell!
I bet. You're a trooper.
dammit nothing today but she basically wore a tube top and botty shorts...
You gotta give us some pics.
I forgot about the NY dudes. I really wanted to roll that one dude. We shoulda done it.
I would have rather rolled the douche boyfriend who ended up getting in that cab... that dude sucked.

Remember when his GF was threatening to make out with us just to piss him off?

She had huge tits.

DLIT
07-01-2008, 06:55 PM
Yeah, her tits were gigantic.

mondos06cbr1000
07-04-2008, 03:24 AM
truth

ended it with the girlfriend today so its all good in the hood

going out with that chick again tommorow, will try and snap some pics:drool:

DLIT
07-04-2008, 12:18 PM
will try and snap some pics:drool:

True gentleman.

mondos06cbr1000
07-08-2008, 01:56 AM
like my avatar?

btw found out that chick has a bf:zowned:

t-homo
07-08-2008, 05:16 AM
like my avatar?

and the problem is?

ceo012384
07-08-2008, 05:18 PM
like my avatar?

:rofl: THE DOLPHIN!!! Nice.

And forget the bf get her drunk.

DLIT
07-08-2008, 05:28 PM
Why the fuck is she giving out here number if she has a boyfriend? Nail her and give us a full report.

rider76
07-08-2008, 05:59 PM
:iagree: hammer that shit

mondos06cbr1000
07-08-2008, 11:29 PM
consider him a speed bump:zowned: