PDA

View Full Version : Wow!! (MotoGP Spoiler)

DLIT
06-29-2008, 09:25 AM
The GP race was interesting as watching paint dry. The leader had a huge gap almost immediately. BOOOOOOOORRRRRING. Nothing too spoiler here, but somebody wrecked and made it interesting for about 20 seconds. The race isn't even over and I'm typing this. Haven't watched the 125 and 250 races yet.

Rider
06-30-2008, 08:18 AM
Hey, he made it up to 10th. Not bad really, considering. Looked like it was his fault though.

Phenix_Rider
06-30-2008, 09:23 AM
There was a surprise ending for third, and the Americans made a good showing.

The 250 race was good.

Rider
06-30-2008, 09:45 AM
There was a surprise ending for third, and the Americans made a good showing.

The 250 race was good.

Yeah so what happened to Haydens bike? He was running 3rd on the last lap and Edwards passed him. It looked like Nicky has mad at his bike as he crossed the line. I truned it off an never heard if he had engine failure or what.

Mrs. Colleen
06-30-2008, 10:40 AM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: NICKY!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I know it could have been much worse than fourth but I wanted SOOOOOOOOO bad to see him on the podium! :td:

fnfalman
06-30-2008, 10:51 AM
Electronics problem for Nicky's bike again.

Gotta give it to Rossi for not just finishing the race but beating other riders while riding a bike without a gear shift pedal.

Mrs. Colleen
06-30-2008, 02:47 PM
I love when Rossi took out Randy (I don't know how to spell his last name) and the commentators assumed it happened the other way around. :lol: They know Randy is usually at fault. :lol:

Phenix_Rider
06-30-2008, 09:07 PM
Yeah so what happened to Haydens bike? He was running 3rd on the last lap and Edwards passed him. It looked like Nicky has mad at his bike as he crossed the line. I turned it off an never heard if he had engine failure or what.

I heard somewhere that he ran out of fuel- that the Honda gets lousy mileage. Probably just speculation though.

JK
06-30-2008, 10:14 PM
I heard somewhere that he ran out of fuel- that the Honda gets lousy mileage. Probably just speculation though.

"electronics glitch" is the catchall for any bike failure. Its never the factorys fault. :)

Like when rossis Camel Yamaha melted down last year... "the tires messed up and slowed him down and overheated the motor..." hahahaha

PiZdETS
06-30-2008, 10:48 PM
Hayden was on the new pneumatic valved engine, he's essentially testing it for use by Pedrosa. Everything I've heard has said Pedrosa gets the best engineers and access to prototype parts before Hayden does, even though Haydens the only one who's won a championship!
Fuck honda and their convoluted ways of alienating riders. That's why Rossi left for a (at the time) sub-par team, he was tired of HRC's bullshit.