Cutty72
07-01-2008, 01:00 PM
yay us.

R1up0n1
07-01-2008, 04:43 PM
word

t-homo
07-01-2008, 05:16 PM
Good shit. For 200 members, this board has more activity than huge boards.

Shift
07-01-2008, 05:18 PM
:iagree:

Country Boy 22
07-01-2008, 05:25 PM
Gotta admit, this site is pretty sweet! Who can blame us for keeping it active...:twfix:

itgirl
07-01-2008, 06:55 PM
it's the prefect size. just big enough that i feel i know most of you personally. and we have quality members as well. :dthumb:

DLIT
07-01-2008, 07:07 PM
I'd like to see more faster guys here. They're usually full of knowledge.

WARputer
07-01-2008, 07:25 PM
Movin' on Up !!! 200 !!! :twfix:

itgirl
07-01-2008, 10:25 PM

yeah, they're full o' something alright (mostly themselves). :)

OneSickPsycho
07-01-2008, 10:43 PM

I concur... We also had a couple cool stunters on TWF... not very frequent posters and probably wouldn't come here due to the whole 'knee draggers vs stunters' thing.... diversity is a good thing though.

yeah, they're full o' something all right (mostly themselves).

That's just DLIT... Trip and Zort are cool... well, mostly Zort... Jeeps used to be cool before he fell off the face of the earth... and I always liked BackMarker...

t-homo
07-01-2008, 11:02 PM
is backmarker here? that guy was cool as shit.

OneSickPsycho
07-01-2008, 11:11 PM
is backmarker here? that guy was cool as shit.

Nope... I haven't seen him around...

t-homo
07-01-2008, 11:12 PM
Someone (neither OSP nor I can) PM his ass.

DLIT
07-01-2008, 11:14 PM
yeah, they're full o' something alright (mostly themselves). :)

Get bent. You obviously have to hate on somebody with more experience and skill than you. I've contributed to this site by posting up tips and advice. What the fuck have you done?

itgirl
07-01-2008, 11:18 PM
Get bent. You obviously have to hate on somebody with more experience and skill than you. I've contributed to this site by posting up tips and advice. What the fuck have you done?

:idk: i've made it prettier with my presence, and helped fulfill the female membership quota. :)

i ride my own ride. i need not impress anyone with my mad skillz (or lack thereof).

PS...my original comment wasn't directed at you. so, whatever.

DLIT
07-01-2008, 11:21 PM
i've made it prettier with my presence. :)

That's the best you got? I'm gonna hold my comments because I haven't read the rules about making fun of other members. Even though I would be spitting more truth than actually making fun.

itgirl
07-01-2008, 11:27 PM
That's the best you got? I'm gonna hold my comments because I haven't read the rules about making fun of other members. Even though I would be spitting more truth than actually making fun.

wow, did i offend you or something? geez, settle down. don't take life so seriously. we obviously have different objectives when we ride. i don't care what you think of me or my presence. just ignore me...

OneSickPsycho
07-01-2008, 11:29 PM
I hereby present both of you with this gigantic sandy vagina... complete with a douchebag accessory.

http://capslockhouse.pbwiki.com/f/SandyVag.gif

For the record, both of you fucks are equally worthless to me.

t-homo
07-01-2008, 11:29 PM
I couldn't tell if DLIT was serious or joking.

DLIT
07-01-2008, 11:32 PM
wow, did i offend you or something? geez, settle down. don't take life so seriously. we obviously have different objectives when we ride. i don't care what you think of me or my presence. just ignore me...

No offesnse taken, it just annoys me when stupid people post up ignorant shit. I posted that comment because I actually like their inputs and try them when I ride, street or track, it doesn't matter. So maybe you should ingore me and I'll c u next tuesday.

I couldn't tell if DLIT was serious or joking.

Serious.

I hereby present both of you with this gigantic sandy vagina... complete with a douchebag accessory.

http://capslockhouse.pbwiki.com/f/SandyVag.gif

For the record, both of you fucks are equally worthless to me.

I thought your mom wasn't allowed to lay out anymore?

OneSickPsycho
07-01-2008, 11:35 PM
My mom's is looser.

itgirl
07-01-2008, 11:38 PM
DLIT, i wasn't being totally serious. just a stab at being funny. i think you're a bit arrogant, but i like you just the same (and i know you could care less what i think). you call it like you see it. i don't need to ignore you. i like reading your posts. you have a certain edginess about you. i'm used to it.

as for me, well we all know i have 2 bikes that probably don't get ridden 1/1,000th as much as you ride yours. i'm not fast, i'm no supermodel and i have nothing to contribute here but sharing my love for 2 wheels. so there would be nothing you could make fun of that everyone doesn't already know. if i am a cunt, then i will wear that title as a badge of honor. i have one, might as well use it...

DLIT
07-01-2008, 11:46 PM
I heard she has her own galaxy in it.

DLIT, i wasn't being totally serious. just a stab at being funny. i think you're a bit arrogant, but i like you just the same (and i know you could care less what i think). you call it like you see it. i don't need to ignore you. i like reading your posts. you have a certain edginess about you. i'm used to it.

as for me, well we all know i have 2 bikes that probably don't get ridden 1/1,000th as much as you ride yours. i'm not fast, i'm no supermodel and i have nothing to contribute here but sharing my love for 2 wheels. so there would be nothing you could make fun of that everyone doesn't already know. if i am a cunt, then i will wear that title as a badge of honor. i have one, might as well use it...

You try to take stabs at being funny too much then. You don't think I see your stupid comments about how you think I'm full of myself or what? I suggest you stop because you don't know me. I shoot from the hip and don't coat the things I say with sugar to sound nice. I've tried that and didn't like it. I like posting up valuable (to most) info that may help a rider get faster or ride safer. I do it because forums just like this one are the reason why I'm where I'm at in regards to skill level go. I suggest you try to understand the message I'm putting out (in serious discussions) and take it for what it's worth. If you don't understand, ask me to clarify. If you think I'm full of myself, keep it to yourself. I rag on people here because I know they can take it. You'll notice I don't rag on certain people because I either don't know them well enough or I know they'l get butt-hurt. If you ever met me in person, you'd think I was cool or a straight up asshole. Most people think I'm cool.

jalaan1
07-01-2008, 11:53 PM
WOOO HOOOOO!:twfix:

JoJoYZF
07-01-2008, 11:57 PM
Someone (neither OSP nor I can) PM his ass.

Taken care of. According to TWF, he hasnt been on since the end of june so hopefully he'll find it.

itgirl
07-02-2008, 12:03 AM

You try to take stabs at being funny too much then. You don't think I see your stupid comments about how you think I'm full of myself or what? I suggest you stop because you don't know me. I shoot from the hip and don't coat the things I say with sugar to sound nice. I've tried that and didn't like it. I like posting up valuable (to most) info that may help a rider get faster or ride safer. I do it because forums just like this one are the reason why I'm where I'm at in regards to skill level go. I suggest you try to understand the message I'm putting out (in serious discussions) and take it for what it's worth. If you don't understand, ask me to clarify. If you think I'm full of myself, keep it to yourself. I rag on people here because I know they can take it. You'll notice I don't rag on certain people because I either don't know them well enough or I know they'l get butt-hurt. If you ever met me in person, you'd think I was cool or a straight up asshole. Most people think I'm cool.

it takes a pretty big dick to get me all butt-hurt. myself, i am here to talk bikes when i can't be out riding my bikes, nothing more...nothing less. i'll be more respectful of your serious discussions though. my bad. i was just ribbin' ya, i thought you knew that. sorry. can we just hug it out now?

NONE_too_SOFT
07-02-2008, 12:44 AM

it takes a pretty big dick to get me all butt-hurt. myself, i am here to talk bikes when i can't be out riding my bikes, nothing more...nothing less. i'll be more respectful of your serious discussions though. my bad. i was just ribbin' ya, i thought you knew that. sorry. can we just hug it out now?
ohhhh shit

you just KNOW when people start posting paragraphs the shit has hit the fan and its time to scroll past the mother fucking drama.

Im on Dlits side on this dilema though, if theres one thing he does (besides stalk the free dick guy giving out free dicks on the corner) its speak the truff. No need to hate on skills, he's obviously got them.

itgirl
07-02-2008, 07:59 AM
jeezus, sometime's a joke is just a joke. i used a smilie for chrissakes. i can't help it he is overly sensitive. i give up. he has skills, i don't. case closed.

Gas Man
07-02-2008, 07:59 AM
ohhhh shit

you just KNOW when people start posting paragraphs the shit has hit the fan and its time to scroll past the mother fucking drama.

Im on Dlits side on this dilema though, if theres one thing he does (besides stalk the free dick guy giving out free dicks on the corner) its speak the truff. No need to hate on skills, he's obviously got them.
Ya we could sum it up.

Itgirl = milfy in training
Dlit = dick

Like it?
Love it?
Hate it?
Who cares?

See...easy and fast with less words.

Trip
07-02-2008, 08:20 AM
Whoa, awesome pic of the big sandy vagina. :lol:

neebelung
07-02-2008, 09:10 AM
Whoa, awesome pic of the big sandy vagina. :lol:

Hell yeah... right click, save as !!

Trip
07-02-2008, 09:13 AM
Hell yeah... right click, save as !!

It's already been sent to fellow coworkers telling them to get the sand out of their vags.

neebelung
07-02-2008, 09:27 AM
It's already been sent to fellow coworkers telling them to get the sand out of their vags.

:rofl: Ohhh if only I could...

azoomm
07-02-2008, 12:03 PM
jeezus, sometime's a joke is just a joke. i used a smilie for chrissakes. i can't help it he is overly sensitive. i give up. he has skills, i don't. case closed.

It's ok girl... he thinks I'm an idiot too.... :rockwoot:

Cutty72
07-02-2008, 12:05 PM
it takes a pretty big dick to get me all butt-hurt.

can we just hug it out now?

This is all I got out of that post.

--> itgirl :hug: <-- dlit

just cause itgirl can take it :lol:

Taken care of. According to TWF, he hasnt been on since the end of june so hopefully he'll find it.

which was only 2 days ago... :lol:

Shift
07-02-2008, 12:09 PM
:twfix:

:pwsign:

JoJoYZF
07-02-2008, 03:04 PM
This is all I got out of that post.

--> itgirl :hug: <-- dlit

just cause itgirl can take it :lol:

which was only 2 days ago... :lol:

My bad, I meant end of may. Oh well

No Worries
07-02-2008, 03:35 PM

Hey I'm full of knowledge. But mostly from 37 years of riding and maintenance experience, reading several books and thousands of magazines on motorcycles, and taking several advanced riding classes.

Heck, I rode two-stroke street bikes for eight years before I got my first four-stroke. Two of 'em were three-cylinder Suzuki's. In fact, Suzuki didn't even make four-strokes until 1977. I bought Suzuki's first Superbike, the GS1000. Since they didn't have much experience building a superbike, they overbuilt the engine and frame. I still have it and ride it daily.

There are faster bikes and faster riders out there, but not that many are as knowledgeable about bikes and riding.

ceo012384
07-02-2008, 03:36 PM
1. 200 members is a good amount for this site being so new.
2. That sandy vag pic is awesome.
3. I agree that having a couple more racers/fast guys would be nice, as well as some more diversity (i.e. stunters, maybe some dual sporters, etc.)... it makes converstations/arguments very interesting.
If you ever met me in person, you'd think I was cool or a straight up asshole. Most people think I'm cool.
I think you're a straight up asshole :cheers:

itgirl
07-02-2008, 04:29 PM
Hey I'm full of knowledge. But mostly from 37 years of riding and maintenance experience, reading several books and thousands of magazines on motorcycles, and taking several advanced riding classes.

Heck, I rode two-stroke street bikes for eight years before I got my first four-stroke. Two of 'em were three-cylinder Suzuki's. In fact, Suzuki didn't even make four-strokes until 1977. I bought Suzuki's first Superbike, the GS1000. Since they didn't have much experience building a superbike, they overbuilt the engine and frame. I still have it and ride it daily.

There are faster bikes and faster riders out there, but not that many are as knowledgeable about bikes and riding.

you are definately an asset to this place and have my utmost respect. same goes for OTB. you guys are true riders. :dthumb:

DLIT
07-02-2008, 05:08 PM

I said more faster guys, not just you. And we don't need to hear that you have a 600lbs bike and shut younger guys on lighter, faster bikes all the time.

Ya we could sum it up.

Itgirl = milfy in training
Dlit = dick

Like it?
Love it?
Hate it?
Who cares?

See...easy and fast with less words.

Gas= Rides a chopper. What's he doing here?

You might want to put vasoline on that burn.

I think you're a straight up asshole :cheers:

Not to you though, buddy.

CW AF 03
07-02-2008, 07:07 PM
Is everybody finished blowing each other or do you need a couple more group hugs to settle things?

Yes, I'm stirring the pot.

t-homo
07-02-2008, 07:09 PM
Is everybody finished blowing each other or do you need a couple more group hugs to settle things?

Yes, I'm stirring the pot.

QFT until you get that dick out of your cunt.

No Worries
07-03-2008, 01:13 AM
you are definately an asset to this place and have my utmost respect. same goes for OTB. you guys are true riders. :dthumb:

Thanks. I got a lot of information by reading motorcycle articles by Gordon Jennings. He died in 2000, but he really did know everything about motorcycles, especially engines. He wrote for Cycle magazine in the 70's, and latter for Motorcyclist.

Want to know how to read spark plugs? How an expansion chamber works? What's the flow differences between two, three, four, and five-valve engines? Want to know how and why to advance a cam? Gordon Jennings researched and wrote easy-to-understand articles about these and much more. And my wife wonders why I won't throw those old magazines away.

Paul Dean and Kevin Cameron write fine articles for Cycle World about motorcycle maintenance. In the July, 2007 issue, Kevin shows technically why Yamaha went from five valves to four. Most people don't know, don't care, or wonder what's a valve. If I can pass on some of this info, all well and good.

I said more faster guys, not just you. And we don't need to hear that you have a 600lbs bike and shut younger guys on lighter, faster bikes all the time.

I wish I could pick and choose who I will race against at the next streetlight or on the next curve, but I can't. At streetlights, it's who pulls up next to me or who I pull up with. On twisty roads, it's anyone I catch up with or who passes by me. I'll race anyone except motorcycle cops.

I can usually tell what make and model a bike is by the shape and paint. If it's stock, that is. I usually can't tell the age, gender, or race of the rider unless we raise visors and/or shoot the breeze. And I'm always willing to stop and talk about bikes.

And when I'm on the bike, it's well over 800 pounds. But plenty of sport bikes have beaten me. The GSX-R1100 with the wheelie bar, the two riders on TL1000R's, the 748R, etc. Unfortunately, cruisers, dual-purpose bikes, and scooters outnumber sport bikes here by 3:1 or more. So it's kind of rare that I ride or race with other sport bikes in the limited time I have to ride each day. But, every time I beat a faster bike, I'm going to post it on here.

Gas Man
07-03-2008, 11:41 AM
Gas= Rides a chopper. What's he doing here?

You might want to put vasoline on that burn.

He to keep punks like Dlit and Trip in line. :dthumb:

And Dlit... don't act like you don't agree with my assement of you. :dthumb:

pickle.of.doom
07-03-2008, 12:31 PM
What crawled up DLIT's ass and bit him on the prostate?

Gas Man
07-03-2008, 02:43 PM
hmm... prostate... that could be enjoyable to some.... anybody seen road trip?

JoJoYZF
07-03-2008, 02:55 PM
hmm... prostate... that could be enjoyable to some.... anybody seen road trip?

:lol:

Shift
07-03-2008, 02:57 PM
Some people..:panic:

DLIT
07-03-2008, 03:23 PM
He to keep punks like Dlit and Trip in line. :dthumb:

And Dlit... don't act like you don't agree with my assement of you. :dthumb:

I'm not out to be a dick. The only people that think I am don't take me the right way...or ride choppers.

What crawled up DLIT's ass and bit him on the prostate?

Someone posting stupid comments in every other thread I post about how thye think I'm full of myself. And on that note, I'm gonna make a thread about how I just got a sponsorship from Vortex...

Gas Man
07-03-2008, 10:26 PM
How about online dick?

Dnyce
07-04-2008, 03:10 AM
wow-i missed all this. that sandy vag made the whole thread.

ceo012384
07-08-2008, 05:02 PM
Not to you though, buddy.
Truth :cheers:
I wish I could pick and choose who I will race against at the next streetlight or on the next curve, but I can't. At streetlights, it's who pulls up next to me or who I pull up with. On twisty roads, it's anyone I catch up with or who passes by me. I'll race anyone except motorcycle cops.But, every time I beat a faster bike, I'm going to post it on here.
Ok tough guy.

http://snarkerati.com/movie-news/files/2008/04/the-fast-and-the-furious.jpg

Trip
07-08-2008, 05:13 PM
wow, this is hilarious

OneSickPsycho
07-08-2008, 09:40 PM

Pretty soon this thread's gonna be called... "how 200 members became 5"

itgirl
07-08-2008, 10:12 PM

Pretty soon this thread's gonna be called... "how 200 members became 5"

Gunther1000
08-09-2008, 09:53 PM

ITgirl, I just made a mental note that your pretty cool! I didnt read how all this came about but im hoping its behind us (forgive the pun) now and we can just go on being our own fun loving family again... And to those I piss of, Forgive me. For I am a dick....

NONE_too_SOFT
08-09-2008, 10:04 PM
Most of us guys are dicks on the forum. Fuck, if i actually believed that all you people acted this way in real life i'd be in a padded room. If anybody takes anything personally on any forum, they have WAY to much faith in the internet.

I try to hold judgment on anybody's character til i've actually met them in person. Everybody i've met off the net i've liked, or come to like once they warmed up a bit. and im pretty sure its mutual.

if anything we need more assholes and more hot chicks for me to hook up with.

Mr Lefty
08-09-2008, 10:06 PM
I'm really a huge asshole in person

NONE_too_SOFT
08-09-2008, 10:07 PM

no you're not. you're an overtly nice guy who is probably gonna get sucker punched more than once or twice by me in about 30 days.

Mr Lefty
08-09-2008, 10:10 PM
:lol: just don't be supprised when I spear tackle your ass then

NONE_too_SOFT
08-09-2008, 10:11 PM
:lol: just don't be supprised when I spear tackle your ass then

its on.

dReWpY
08-09-2008, 10:30 PM
nts:your gay
ebbs: just wait till i tackle you to the ground and have my way
Nts:i cant wait

how does this not fall into the "whatwhat" catagory?

Mr Lefty
08-09-2008, 10:31 PM
apparently... in your mind... everything is in the what what catagory...

:leaving:

dReWpY
08-09-2008, 10:33 PM
want to go camping?

Mr Lefty
08-09-2008, 10:37 PM
why do I hear banjos?

NONE_too_SOFT
08-09-2008, 10:39 PM
im gonna buttah yo bread.

dReWpY
08-09-2008, 10:51 PM
ok other then gay inuendo, whats the best way to get more members..... :lol:

NONE_too_SOFT
08-09-2008, 10:54 PM

donno. i give out business cards when i can, but i havent been riding much til i got my fairings back on.

maybe we should offer live shows, or local singles.

Mr Lefty
08-09-2008, 11:13 PM
I'm hope'n we can get a few to join up in indy... Trip ordered a bunch just for that occasion I guess.

Gunther1000
08-09-2008, 11:18 PM
Most of us guys are dicks on the forum. Fuck, if i actually believed that all you people acted this way in real life i'd be in a padded room. If anybody takes anything personally on any forum, they have WAY to much faith in the internet.

I try to hold judgment on anybody's character til i've actually met them in person. Everybody i've met off the net i've liked, or come to like once they warmed up a bit. and im pretty sure its mutual.

if anything we need more assholes and more hot chicks for me to hook up with.

Post of the year award? Vote here...

t-homo
08-10-2008, 05:31 AM
Last edited by Gunther1000; Yesterday at 10:19 PM. Reason: plus one means ur gay?

Probably the best smiley EVER!

itgirl
08-10-2008, 09:19 AM
ITgirl, I just made a mental note that your pretty cool! I didnt read how all this came about but im hoping its behind us (forgive the pun) now and we can just go on being our own fun loving family again... And to those I piss of, Forgive me. For I am a dick....

thanks, dude! i have no hard feelings towards anyone. sometimes i say stupid shit. i just got called on it this time. :) so far everyone i was able to meet in person from TWFix rocks! we definately have the coolest members around.

Sixxxxer
08-10-2008, 01:57 PM
Wow I missed This thread completly...Glad everyone Settled down though jesus I thought I was gonna have to Open a Can of Whoop Ass.

Haha...We Have more than 200 Members now!!

dReWpY
08-10-2008, 06:37 PM
no one was ever really that serious, and if they were: :wtf: its online forums screw it, lets ride

NONE_too_SOFT
08-10-2008, 06:41 PM
i LOVE Fucking guys

t-homo
08-10-2008, 07:13 PM
i LOVE Fucking guys

Can we be roommates in Indy?!:diitb:

itgirl
08-10-2008, 08:26 PM
Can we be roommates in Indy?!:diitb:

can i watch? :whistle:

NONE_too_SOFT
08-10-2008, 08:49 PM
tee hee ha ha.

fuck you drewpy.

dReWpY
08-10-2008, 08:50 PM
i laughed, and you got offers, its a win win for everyone..

NONE_too_SOFT
08-10-2008, 09:04 PM
i laughed, and you got offers, its a win win for everyone..

thats the part that freaked me out.

Mr Lefty
08-10-2008, 09:12 PM
yes T-Rock just lost his "spot" in our hotel...

NONE_too_SOFT
08-10-2008, 09:17 PM

agreed. let him sleep in the street.

dReWpY
08-10-2008, 10:11 PM

but gained a spot at the Ntsrear Inn

NONE_too_SOFT
08-10-2008, 10:24 PM
but gained a spot at the Ntsrear Inn

no vacancy.

Mr Lefty
08-10-2008, 10:26 PM
:lol: at max capacity huh

NONE_too_SOFT
08-10-2008, 10:35 PM
:lol: at max capacity huh

ebbsass - Population: every sailor whom comes to port with a crisp dollar bill

dReWpY
08-10-2008, 10:36 PM
"sorry, seats taken"

Gunther1000
08-11-2008, 09:44 AM
:diitb:

comonboys
08-12-2008, 01:32 PM

actually your quiet a sissy.... :lol:

t-homo
08-12-2008, 03:09 PM
Damn i missed this for a few days. I am already on the floor, now I'm on the street. Shit.

dReWpY
08-12-2008, 08:45 PM
Damn i missed this for a few days. I am already on the floor, now I'm on the Brown Street. Shit, i love playing in it.

:diitb:

Trip
08-16-2008, 11:47 AM
hmmm.

t-homo
08-16-2008, 11:47 AM
hmmm.

Quality post. :pwhore2:

Trip
08-16-2008, 11:49 AM
Quality post. :pwhore2:

I am fucking with shit on the board, it may go down and come back up. I am bored in johnson city.