PDA

View Full Version : Bitch Fight!!!

KSGregman
03-30-2011, 06:53 PM
This is fucking hilarious....what a couple of light weights.

Melandri was fast in MotoGP but pyschologically fragile....and Biaggi has always been a prick...but this....this is something I don't think either of them will be able to live down.

The comments by the announcer and his guests at the end of the clip are classic. :lmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfC28H3ria8

http://crash.net/world+superbikes/news/167900/1/provoked_biaggi_regrets_foolish_reaction.html

shmike
03-30-2011, 07:42 PM
I don' see what Melandri has to live down. :idk:

He looked like he would have taken Max's head off until he noticed the camera and gathered his composure.

tommymac
03-30-2011, 07:57 PM
melandri had a hell of a better weekend than biaggi did too

Archren
03-31-2011, 09:39 AM
I don' see what Melandri has to live down. :idk:

He looked like he would have taken Max's head off until he noticed the camera and gathered his composure.

This. He acted professionally, and Biaggi just looks like a bigger douche. WTF was that slapping shit? Seriously? I just hope Biaggi's idiocy doesn't get under Melandri's skin, because it's clearly what Biaggi was going for with his posturing.

azoomm
03-31-2011, 10:12 AM
I want that show here. I want to watch that show here. Fuck US motorcycle coverage.

OK, on topic... :lol: Nice save Marco. I saw the double check to the camera and thought, Niiiiiiiiice.

Particle Man
03-31-2011, 01:47 PM
"chipped his nail varnish" :lmao:

Dave
03-31-2011, 01:53 PM
This. He acted professionally, and Biaggi just looks like a bigger douche. WTF was that slapping shit? Seriously? I just hope Biaggi's idiocy doesn't get under Melandri's skin, because it's clearly what Biaggi was going for with his posturing.

Supposedly its a specific sort of insult. Whitham was rambling something about that

Archren
03-31-2011, 02:30 PM
Supposedly its a specific sort of insult. Whitham was rambling something about that

Must be some Italian cultural shit or something.

If it had been me he had given his piddly little bitch slap to, his hand would have been so far up his own ass, he would have been fingering his tonsils.