View Full Version : Good place to buy a phone?

derf
04-02-2011, 12:06 AM
Anyone know of a place to buy smartphones for a decent price? I dont use ebay so thats out, I won a bid over at bidz.com for a mytouch 4g for $221, as a NIB return, supposedly never used. I'm keeping my eyes open there for any other phones that pop up.

I still want to buy a second one and am looking at either another mytouch 4g or the galaxy S 4g.

Anybody have reccomendations where I should keep a look out?

Corey
04-02-2011, 12:12 AM
Anyone know of a place to buy smartphones for a decent price? I dont use ebay so thats out, I won a bid over at bidz.com for a mytouch 4g for $221, as a NIB return, supposedly never used. I'm keeping my eyes open there for any other phones that pop up.

I still want to buy a second one and am looking at either another mytouch 4g or the galaxy S 4g.

Anybody have reccomendations where I should keep a look out?

Classified section of various forums? HowardForums has a pretty decent sized classified section. If you're sticking android, there are a couple of sizeable Android specific forums where you may find a decent price. I picked up a nice Blackberry Curve off of Craigslist way back when, but I dunno how much you wanna deal with that site.

marko138
04-02-2011, 01:18 PM
I bought mine at letstalk.com

2 Evo's for $125 shipped to my door.

Particle Man
04-02-2011, 04:54 PM
Phone store.

redflip