PDA

View Full Version : When you see it....

pauldun170
04-07-2011, 09:10 AM
Just got this email from a guy who used to work in our office.

Real e-mail sent to my friend.... You will sh_t !!!!!!!!!!!!

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Hardshit Srivastava" <Hardshit_Srivastava@artechinfo.com>
To: -----------@comcast.net
Sent: Wednesday, April 6, 2011 12:09:31 PM
Subject: Requirement of Financial Business Analyst PWR 3176
Hello,

My name is Hardshit and I'm a recruiter at Artech, a global staffing and IT consulting company. We are constantly on the look out for professionals to fulfill the staffing needs of our clients, and we currently have a job opening that may interest you. Below is a summary of the position.

Job Title: Business Analyst
Duration: 9 + months

Job Description:
Job Title: IT-Technical, Business Analysis

Job Description:
Description:

The business analyst will perform comprehensive business analysis on spend and internal business requirements. Working with Procurement team and cross functional participants, evaluate business unit opportunities and priorities, evaluate supplier capabilities, financial status, and cost drivers and their business strategies to determine alignment with Pharmaceutical requirements and partnership prospects for the longer term. Develop well-rounded industry knowledge in various sub-category groupings. Develop quantitative and economic models for the purpose of fully evaluating changes in the various cost/economic factors affecting the procurement decision matrix. Maintain a current knowledge of available information databases and emerging tools and technology that will best support the procurement initiatives.

Procurement/Project Management support:

1.Work with internal functional experts, business unit partners, and suppliers to define, implement and document various procurement team strategies.

2.Track and resolve project issues and concerns related to relationship management, category sourcing initiatives and supplier performance management.

3.Become adept at creating Opportunity Analysis (OA) Request for Proposals (RFPs) and using the Ariba eSourcing module for electronic RFPs. Perform other project-related tasks on an as needed basis.

Interpersonal/Communication Skills:

1.Articulate communicator to engage stakeholders, procurement teammates and supplier contacts on meeting objectives that are to our mutual benefit.

2.Prepare content (summary level or detail level) as needed for team meetings and sourcing RFP support.

3.Create presentations by thoughtful use of content information, graphics and design to update various management audiences.

4.Expected to contribute at team meetings and, at times, present to different audiences, as appropriate.

5.Able to facilitate meetings of different types (examples: NetMeeting, team meeting, supplier performance reviews, etc.)

Qualifications:
3-6 years related work experience in purchasing or finance preferred
Bachelor’s degree in Business or other related fields of study
Strong overall knowledge of finance and accounting, preferable with an MBA
Excellent negotiations skills
Strong PC skills (including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Project)
Excellent interpersonal, analytical and communications skills

Skills:
MS Office
IT/Technical:All:Business Analysis :Application Knowledge

If you believe you're qualified for this position and are currently in the job market or interested in making a change, please give me a call as soon as possible at (973) 967-3481.

You may respond to me via email but please be sure to include your direct phone number so I can reach out to you quickly. In considering candidates for our various positions, time is of the essence and we are committed to responding to our clients promptly.

If you have not worked with Artech in the past and would like to know more about our company and what to expect when applying for a job with us, click on our FAQs or Get Started! page for a step-by-step explanation of our hiring process.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to read and respond to this message.

Best Regards,
Hardshit Srivastava
(973) 969-3481
Harshitd_Srivastava@artechinfo.com

About Artech
Artech is an employer-of-choice for over 4,000 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 40 Fortune 500 companies coast-to-coast across the US, India, China and Mexico. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, and this may be your opportunity to join us!

Want to read more about Artech?
Click here to visit our website or click on the following links to read what others are saying about us: Better Business Bureau, Hoovers, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune Magazine, Inc., Entrepreneur, eWeek, Smart Money, NMSDC, dBusiness News, Diversity Careers.

Note: You are receiving this e-mail because your resume was posted to one of the many Internet job sites and is listed as active or you had submitted your resume to us.

If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer we contact you at some later date, please follow the link below to unsubscribe or to indicate your date of availability.

If you would like to unsubscribe, please click here.

Lookup Candidate

azoomm
04-07-2011, 09:18 AM
They misspelled his name in his email address....

LeeNetworX
04-07-2011, 10:56 AM
:lol

We have some real interesing and amusing names in our GAL.

defector
04-07-2011, 11:07 AM
They misspelled his name in his email address....

Buzzkill. :lol:

azoomm
04-07-2011, 11:16 AM
Buzzkill. :lol:

:lol:

Actually, looking at it, HE misspelled his name in his signature:

Best Regards,
Hardshit Srivastava
(973) 969-3481

defector
04-07-2011, 11:23 AM
I am debating on whether I should email him or not. Hardshit sounds like my kinda guy.

wildchild
04-07-2011, 12:15 PM
I am debating on whether I should email him or not. Hardshit sounds like my kinda guy.

gonna tell him your name is Givashit?

defector
04-07-2011, 12:38 PM
gonna tell him your name is Givashit?

Was gonna go with Iknow Jackschitt, but yours works too.

wildchild
04-07-2011, 12:42 PM
Was gonna go with Iknow Jackschitt, but yours works too.

hmmm I've heard of Jackschitt. nice guy. LOL

goof2
04-07-2011, 12:59 PM
:lol:

Actually, looking at it, HE misspelled his name in his signature:

Best Regards,
Hardshit Srivastava
(973) 969-3481

Look at the "From" line at the top of the email. He misspelled his email address in his signature, his name appears to actually be Hardshit. He should change his name to Hardshit McLoosestool.

Adeptus_Minor
04-07-2011, 03:01 PM
I hear he's a man of strong moral fiber. :lol:

OneSickPsycho
04-07-2011, 03:11 PM
I hear he's a man of strong moral fiber. :lol:

Absolutely... he's definitely not afraid to dig in and get his hands dirty to do the grunt work.