PDA

View Full Version : NE Lobster Run

Gas Man
04-28-2011, 11:12 PM
Man... with the weather, tornadoes, and damage to everything south of the mason dixon...

I will admit... I'm canceled my trip to Arkansas for a NE, maine lobster trip instead. I have already plotted the new trip and planned the stops. Will hit 10 states (7 new) and Canada, around 2,000 miles.

More to come...

tommymac
04-29-2011, 09:37 AM
Sux to hear, GM if you guys head that way LMK if youre comming through NY. Def have a palce to crash here and will even let 2 hardleys in my garage. My neighbors may like me then LOL

Gas Man
04-29-2011, 02:24 PM
Cave & I were just talking abt ny, ny but not sure we want to over tt way or not. It could throw off the time line. However, just in case where would you be friday arnd lunch time??

Smiley, u at least understand the craziness of this whole thing. We are discussing it right this second.

marko138
04-29-2011, 03:11 PM
Cave & I were just talking abt ny, ny but not sure we want to over tt way or not. It could throw off the time line. However, just in case where would you be friday arnd lunch time??

Smiley, u at least understand the craziness of this whole thing. We are discussing it right this second.
When is this?

tommymac
04-29-2011, 05:07 PM

I wil check my work sked tomorrow but am prety sure I am off friday so Iwill be around.

Gas Man
04-30-2011, 07:26 AM
When is this?

May 5th I'll be in NY then make a loop thru NE. You should endure it! I got a sick ass map plot. Going to work with caveman to plot into his garmin.

Well hell. I cant take off whenever so.......guess Ill call my dad and discuss if we're still good.

My allergies are kicking my butt today. I went full retard and never thougt about the green life around the area.

You weren't gg to make it anyway?

I wil check my work sked tomorrow but am prety sure I am off friday so Iwill be around.

Let me know...

tommymac
04-30-2011, 08:09 AM
May 5th I'll be in NY then make a loop thru NE. You should endure it! I got a sick ass map plot. Going to work with caveman to plot into his garmin.

You weren't gg to make it anyway?

Let me know...

Ok I am working wed night into thurs morning and am off all day thurs and fri. LMK what youre route/plans are. I have some nice roads that are a bit further east for you guys but will still get you north and is right near the thruway. We can also hit my friends restaurant up by west point for some ribs and stuff :drool:

marko138
04-30-2011, 06:15 PM

I've got no interest in riding to new england. Tho I an going to boston this summer.

Mr Lefty
04-30-2011, 07:03 PM
I've got no interest in riding to new england. Tho I an going to boston this summer.

I wouldn't either unless it was up in Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine and had me continue on to Canada

Gas Man
05-02-2011, 12:40 AM
I wouldn't either unless it was up in Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine and had me continue on to Canada
That's what we are doing.

Tommy, I'll post up my plot when I'm on a pc later. But you will also have to let me know time frames and all. Ny,ny is only a couple hours into friday so by staying in tt area more will push off all the other days.

Marko. I shud hv known better. Get a different bike so you can start joining me on these things. Gg to plan a virginia beach trip as well.

marko138
05-02-2011, 08:04 AM

Tommy, I'll post up my plot when I'm on a pc later. But you will also have to let me know time frames and all. Ny,ny is only a couple hours into friday so by staying in tt area more will push off all the other days.

Marko. I shud hv known better. Get a different bike so you can start joining me on these things. Gg to plan a virginia beach trip as well.

Float me some scrilla and i'll go get one today, homie.

tommymac
05-02-2011, 10:28 AM

As of now I am free all day thurs and fri. thurs morning I am prolly going to sleep in but will be around unless I get stuck watching the baby.

Once i see your route I can see what I can incorporate if anything. from my friends restaurant up by west point you can go further north in NY or even head into western mass. The its a short hop to vermont.

Gas Man
05-02-2011, 10:54 PM
Float me some scrilla and i'll go get one today, homie.

Checks in the mail.

As of now I am free all day thurs and fri. thurs morning I am prolly going to sleep in but will be around unless I get stuck watching the baby.

Once i see your route I can see what I can incorporate if anything. from my friends restaurant up by west point you can go further north in NY or even head into western mass. The its a short hop to vermont.

That wont work. I have to make my way around conn, ri, mass and to Maine on friday. So that I can meet a previously booked meet on sat in lake placid.

Here's my map (ruffly speaking) and I plan on 8hr days...

google (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Detroit,+MI&daddr=Binghamton,+NY+to:Danbury,+CT+to:41.48684,-71.73054+to:Boston,+MA+to:Portland,+Maine+to:Bridg ton,+Maine+to:Fabyan,+NH+to:Montpelier,+VT+to:Burl ington,+VT+to:Charlotte,+VT+to:Essex,+NY+to:Lake+P lacid,+NY+to:Tupper+Lake,+NY+to:Alexandria+Bay,+NY +to:Windsor,+Ontario,+Canada&hl=en&geocode=FSPthQIdhtIM-yl1HcsQAcokiDHSxLk1ToZ2Vw%3BFf9fggIdapV5-ynRt63fcu_aiTF_M-33A5ePBg%3BFYGidwIdRS6f-ynvmBMthFXdiTHt01MEC47BoQ%3BFfgJeQIdlHq5-ymXLS5Zk8TliTHmbLpOlxcmfg%3BFZ9WhgIdw7bD-ykbMT0NLWXjiTGg6GIBJL98eA%3BFZ84mgIdIv3P-ykt7rCqcpyyTDEp-nIztbadfg%3BFQk5oAId-AHJ-ymfZy-DB1OyTDGIlNHbbAT13g%3BFeZnowIdlKG9-ylfmo61yomzTDEkOB-oLgC-dQ%3BFdtaowIdZZas-ykF6k3EjKe1TDE2WOtMCR6JBA%3BFeqlpgIdWN-i-ynlVZu2VXrKTDGOSQ5yGeVfww%3BFQ4dpAIdYSCi-yn_phtdGYHKTDGd7zOs0Rb05g%3BFfAdpAIdoLig-ykjSnYxfIXKTDEjsJSPtLZfUQ%3BFcOmowIdISiX-ylbMWK-Y-LKTDHC0yXd5qMsKA%3BFc3NogIdxsSP-yn5tl_bHkDLTDGS1AGCXGa85g%3BFQyDpA IdXZZ5-ynXZCFENznNTDHWxgb7Fongsw%3BFcRVhQIdSZ8N-ylriE-1wSo7iDFR3PwnldRstg&mra=dpe&mrsp=3&sz=6&via=3&sll=42.899595,-76.8857&sspn=7.870028,19.753418&ie=UTF8&ll=43.548548,-75.640869&spn=3.893475,9.876709&t=h&z=7)

I'm trying to make certain times... and I don't want to be gone further than monday as I'm going to port dover on thursday as well. Perhaps you should meet me there. Your papers good in canada??

tommymac
05-03-2011, 07:08 AM
when will you be going through the danburry area? maybe I can catch up with you guys up there, ride for a bit then grab lunch or dinner if the timings right. I can get up to rt 84 and that area in about 2 hrs. Kinda boring stretches going that way through RI and up to boston though.

Gas Man
05-03-2011, 10:41 PM
when will you be going through the danburry area? maybe I can catch up with you guys up there, ride for a bit then grab lunch or dinner if the timings right. I can get up to rt 84 and that area in about 2 hrs. Kinda boring stretches going that way through RI and up to boston though.

3hrs after we start on Friday. Around 12 maybe... I'm thinking about stopping at PJD & OCC. Want to meet at one of those around lunch?

Gas Man
05-03-2011, 10:59 PM
3hrs after we start on Friday. Around 12 maybe... I'm thinking about stopping at PJD & OCC. Want to meet at one of those around lunch?
Here's my PJD/OCC map plot (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Detroit,+MI&daddr=Binghamton,+NY+to:21+Stone+Castle+Road+Rock+ Tavern,+NY+12575+to:14+Crossroads+Court+Newburgh,+ NY+12550+USA+to:Danbury,+CT+to:41.48509,-71.73418+to:Boston,+MA+to:Portland,+Maine+to:Bridg ton,+Maine+to:Fabyan,+NH+to:Montpelier,+VT+to:Burl ington,+VT+to:Charlotte,+VT+to:Essex,+NY+to:Lake+P lacid,+NY+to:Tupper+Lake,+NY+to:Alexandria+Bay,+NY +to:Windsor,+Ontario,+Canada&geocode=FSPthQIdhtIM-yl1HcsQAcokiDHSxLk1ToZ2Vw%3BFf9fggIdapV5-ynRt63fcu_aiTF_M-33A5ePBg%3BFaizeQIdnsmU-yk76mJ7UCndiTF7N2JkJie-ag%3BFWBQeQIdbaSV-ymDfSKdMizdiTHrgydAKaD92g%3BFYGidwIdRS6f-ynvmBMthFXdiTHt01MEC47BoQ%3BFSIDeQIdXGy5-ymXLS5Zk8TliTHmbLpOlxcmfg%3BFZ9WhgIdw7bD-ykbMT0NLWXjiTGg6GIBJL98eA%3BFZ84mgIdIv3P-ykt7rCqcpyyTDEp-nIztbadfg%3BFQk5oAId-AHJ-ymfZy-DB1OyTDGIlNHbbAT13g%3BFeZnowIdlKG9-ylfmo61yomzTDEkOB-oLgC-dQ%3BFdtaowIdZZas-ykF6k3EjKe1TDE2WOtMCR6JBA%3BFeqlpgIdWN-i-ynlVZu2VXrKTDGOSQ5yGeVfww%3BFQ4dpAIdYSC i-yn_phtdGYHKTDGd7zOs0Rb05g%3BFfAdpAIdoLig-ykjSnYxfIXKTDEjsJSPtLZfUQ%3BFcOmowIdISiX-ylbMWK-Y-LKTDHC0yXd5qMsKA%3BFc3NogIdxsSP-yn5tl_bHkDLTDGS1AGCXGa85g%3BFQyDpAIdXZZ5-ynXZCFENznNTDHWxgb7Fongsw%3BFcRVhQIdSZ8N-ylriE-1wSo7iDFR3PwnldRstg&hl=en&mra=ls&via=5&sll=42.60162,-77.102051&sspn=7.906878,19.753418&ie=UTF8&ll=42.342305,-75.487061&spn=3.970469,9.876709&t=h&z=7)

dReWpY
05-04-2011, 01:00 AM
when u leaving?

tommymac
05-04-2011, 07:11 AM

Firday could work, let me just make sure I am clear of babysitting duty and I will be a go. Not sure of your timing but we could head down to my buddies restaurant for some ribs then see you guys off. I could head abck north and run east with ya for a bit then break off ot head back home.

Particle Man
05-04-2011, 07:21 AM
You hitting CNY at all?

tommymac
05-04-2011, 07:27 AM
You hitting CNY at all?

seems like hes running 95 east through RI and boston, then heading north and looping back that way. Is getting down to orange county area too much of a run to set up on short notice?

Trip
05-04-2011, 08:55 AM
Blaming your cancellation on tornadoes seems pretty weak sauce. LOL

tommymac
05-04-2011, 08:58 AM
Blaming your cancellation on tornadoes seems pretty weak sauce. LOL

Esp if the tornadoes have already passed :lol:

Trip
05-04-2011, 09:04 AM
Esp if the tornadoes have already passed :lol:

yeah, no shit, might as well just say "I don't want to go to Arkansas anymore. I want to go to New England." Instead of making weak excuses.

Since I only get off Mondays right now, I went up to the Gap this past monday for lunch. I met two guys from Florida while eating lunch. They rode their GS's up to TN to volunteer to help the tornado victims and took a side trip up to the gap. That just goes to show you, BMW riders = classy and Harley riders = satan worshippers.

tommymac
05-04-2011, 09:43 AM
Ok I see where OCC is, real easy to find, Iknow that area well, my friends restaurant used to be in that big shopping center just east of where OCC is. Couldnt find anything for where PJD is though. Theres some decent roads and stuff all around there and the restaurant is about 20 minutes from there.

Particle Man
05-04-2011, 12:51 PM
seems like hes running 95 east through RI and boston, then heading north and looping back that way. Is getting down to orange county area too much of a run to set up on short notice?

Yeah - that's a 4 hour run for me :(

tommymac
05-04-2011, 01:07 PM

Bummer, maybe you can catch them on their northern loop on the way back

Gas Man
05-04-2011, 01:36 PM
when u leaving?

Thursday afternoon

Firday could work, let me just make sure I am clear of babysitting duty and I will be a go. Not sure of your timing but we could head down to my buddies restaurant for some ribs then see you guys off. I could head abck north and run east with ya for a bit then break off ot head back home.

you have my cell #?

You hitting CNY at all?
Look at the map...

yeah, no shit, might as well just say "I don't want to go to Arkansas anymore. I want to go to New England." Instead of making weak excuses.

I have been told by many other people that live in the central zone to avoid the area... it's just not a good thing to be riding into. I didn't cancel for any other reason. Deal with it!

Ok I see where OCC is, real easy to find, Iknow that area well, my friends restaurant used to be in that big shopping center just east of where OCC is. Couldnt find anything for where PJD is though. Theres some decent roads and stuff all around there and the restaurant is about 20 minutes from there.

PJD is on stone castle road... in my last link.

tommymac
05-04-2011, 01:43 PM
I dont have your celly, would marko get jealous if I did :lol:

marko138
05-04-2011, 01:55 PM
I dont have your celly, would marko get jealous if I did :lol:
Fuck you, Tom.

If Gasser McGee ever gets his shit together him and I plan on making a run to extreme northern PA...as in like 10 miles from the PA/NY border on RT 15.

I know we've had this conversation before...but how close are you to that location?

Gas Man
05-04-2011, 02:01 PM
Tom... I'll send you my number

Mark... look at the map... foolio

marko138
05-04-2011, 02:02 PM
Tom... I'll send you my number

Mark... look at the map... foolio
The original map? I did. What's your point?

tommymac
05-04-2011, 02:06 PM
Fuck you, Tom.

If Gasser McGee ever gets his shit together him and I plan on making a run to extreme northern PA...as in like 10 miles from the PA/NY border on RT 15.

I know we've had this conversation before...but how close are you to that location?

Luv you too mark, so would I be able to join you guys on this run. Getting prety close to the border, afraid yo umay slip and leave the state by mistake :lol:

Gas Man
05-04-2011, 02:08 PM
If you look at the map and tell me how close we will be for you... or not close.

marko138
05-04-2011, 02:17 PM
If you look at the map and tell me how close we will be for you... or not close.
At best you're coming within 4 hours of me.

I'm talking about hitting my wife's family cabin up north. Mahfucker we talked about this.

Gas Man
05-04-2011, 02:18 PM
I know what you're talking about... one of these days.

marko138
05-04-2011, 02:19 PM
I know what you're talking about... one of these days.
Make it happen, Cap'n.

tommymac
05-04-2011, 02:22 PM
Didnt realize occ and PJD were so close to each other. I think I may hav ebeen to the PJD place when it was occ a few yrs back. barring any issues I will be a free man for fri, told wifey about meeting you guys and shes cool with me taking off for the day, just gotta cram in some yardwork tomorrow LOL.

Trip
05-04-2011, 02:23 PM
I have been told by many other people that live in the central zone to avoid the area... it's just not a good thing to be riding into. I didn't cancel for any other reason. Deal with it!

Deal with what, I am just fuckin with ya. LOL

I don't see how it could be that bad in Arkansas. We are still digging through rubble in Bama and Tennessee that got hit MUCH MUCH worse and there is no issues down here that would stop anyone from riding in the area.

Gas Man
05-04-2011, 02:25 PM
Didnt realize occ and PJD were so close to each other. I think I may hav ebeen to the PJD place when it was occ a few yrs back. barring any issues I will be a free man for fri, told wifey about meeting you guys and shes cool with me taking off for the day, just gotta cram in some yardwork tomorrow LOL.
Yeah they are real close.

Particle Man
05-04-2011, 02:59 PM

I'm in the exact geographical center of NY State :)

A couple of hours from PA depending on traffic.

I may have missed the dates but when it this little jaunt again?

tommymac
05-04-2011, 03:05 PM
I'm in the exact geographical center of NY State :)

A couple of hours from PA depending on traffic.

I may have missed the dates but when it this little jaunt again?

marko wont tell us, hes afraid we may cock block him from GM :lol:

Particle Man
05-04-2011, 03:08 PM

Depending on the date, I'm not opposed to hitting the Binghampton area for lunch of something. Rt 12S to get to 81 is twisty and scening and a pretty fun ride.

Trip
05-04-2011, 03:09 PM
Since he asked off for the Central Rally, just look at the Central Rally dates.

marko138
05-04-2011, 03:09 PM
If you wanna ride Gas's hog go for it.

tommymac
05-04-2011, 04:11 PM
Depending on the date, I'm not opposed to hitting the Binghampton area for lunch of something. Rt 12S to get to 81 is twisty and scening and a pretty fun ride.

Damn just looked up binghamton, 4 hrs from my house. I can get to the OCC guys in a little under 2

Particle Man
05-04-2011, 06:04 PM
The center of Binghamton is like 75 miles from my house ;). Easy ride.

derf
05-04-2011, 06:20 PM

OCC isnt worth the time, all it is, is a big store with some bikes in it. PJD I have been told is much more user friendly, JR actually talks to people that stop by

marko138
05-04-2011, 08:11 PM
Fuck those OCC dudes anyway.

Captain Morgan
05-04-2011, 08:20 PM
I'm planning a similar trip for next year while my ex has my daughter for a vacation. Will probably make it a ten day trip and hit all of the NE states. No clue of the time frame yet, but won't be till 2012. About the only riding I'll be getting in this year will be for work, when I get paid mileage for travel. However, if she takes off too early in the year, then I'll change it to a southern trip so I can get some warm weather.

Trip
05-04-2011, 08:48 PM
Fuck those OCC dudes anyway.

Fuck OCC and PJD, it's like pro wrestling, all for ratings and to steal your money with shitty merchandise. Hey, basically the Harley model.

marko138
05-04-2011, 09:36 PM
I dont know what PJD is.

Trip
05-04-2011, 09:37 PM
I dont know what PJD is.

Paul Jr Designs, it's the company Jr started after he got fired/rehired/quit

The little lawsuit Sr filed against Jr got mysteriously killed off too. I think we should sue them for fraudulent use of the courts.

marko138
05-04-2011, 09:43 PM
Paul Jr Designs, it's the company Jr started after he got fired/rehired/quit

The little lawsuit Sr filed against Jr got mysteriously killed off too. I think we should sue them for fraudulent use of the courts.
Stupid. Jr is a doucher.

Gas Man
05-04-2011, 10:56 PM
The center of Binghamton is like 75 miles from my house ;). Easy ride.

We will be there Thursday night... late. Well depends on when Cave wakes so we can get on the road.

OCC isnt worth the time, all it is, is a big store with some bikes in it. PJD I have been told is much more user friendly, JR actually talks to people that stop by

I understand, but we are RIGHT there. Might as well stop before they go out of biz like the rest of them.

Stupid. Jr is a doucher.

Actually Sr is more so.

Trip
05-04-2011, 11:00 PM
They both are cause it's pro wrestling.

derf
05-05-2011, 08:03 AM
I understand, but we are RIGHT there. Might as well stop before they go out of biz like the rest of them.

Really, you will be dissaointed. The bikes they have on display are BS bikes, missing things like chains, controls transmissions, wirin etc... Just there for show. I went 2 years ago to OCC and was very dissapointed, even the people who work there to build their bikes work at a different location, the only time they build bikes there is when they are filming for TV

marko138
05-05-2011, 09:11 AM
Actually Sr is more so.

I think you're missing my point entirely.

tommymac
05-05-2011, 05:35 PM
there is other stuff to do in the area too, theres west point, and soem nice roads/scenerey to check out too.

Gas Man
05-07-2011, 01:04 AM
Glad to see you again tommy.

Even though we didn't have any luck at pjc & occ. It was still good.

We made it down 9 south with a "rabbit" in the form of a Mercedes wide body amg convertible. Old dude in this thing and a local guy. He was hauling. Average 90 with a bunch of stints around 110 +/- he was in for the game of tag. Fun fun.

Stopped off for gas off 95 and ended up in the black hole known woburn, ma. That ended all bad. What a fuckin waste of time.

Then after a few stops for lodging, rejected for outrageous prices $110+ we ended up in seabrook, nh off 95.

Planning on running up route 1 into maine. Then nw back into nh towards the acadaline (sp?) Mountains.

We have been 2 hours behind since thurs. So the whole time line has been skewed. We made up an hour today/tonight and hopefully get back on schedule saturday.

Captain Morgan
05-07-2011, 01:31 AM
Ride safe and enjoy the scenery! Post pics, although I don't think I need to tell you that. :lol:

tommymac
05-07-2011, 07:15 AM
Glad to see you again tommy.

Even though we didn't have any luck at pjc & occ. It was still good.

We made it down 9 south with a "rabbit" in the form of a Mercedes wide body amg convertible. Old dude in this thing and a local guy. He was hauling. Average 90 with a bunch of stints around 110 +/- he was in for the game of tag. Fun fun.

Stopped off for gas off 95 and ended up in the black hole known woburn, ma. That ended all bad. What a fuckin waste of time.

Then after a few stops for lodging, rejected for outrageous prices $110+ we ended up in seabrook, nh off 95.

Planning on running up route 1 into maine. Then nw back into nh towards the acadaline (sp?) Mountains.

We have been 2 hours behind since thurs. So the whole time line has been skewed. We made up an hour today/tonight and hopefully get back on schedule saturday.

Great to see you guys again as well, good to see you guys made up some time as well. I got worried as I was heading south on 91 the signs said heavy delays on 95 north to exit 50. I was hoping you guys would get on 95 further east/north of all that stuff. Ride home was prety uneventful. Little bit of traffic at the CT/NY border then on the southern state pkwy, which is a given. Rolled in the door a 8pm so it wasnt too bad, I thought I was a little closer to ny than what I was so that threw me off a little.

Gas Man
05-08-2011, 12:57 AM
We didn't make up shit last night.

Today we did. From seabrook, nh up thru portland, me. Got our good pick of fresh lobster roll. Wow it was good. Then nw into white mountain national forrest. Thru kancamgus (112) which is suppose to be the best road in the ne. Then up 93 from there which was all AMAZING!!

Then we hammered west. Didn't make the normal ferry (closed at 8pm). So we decided we would go around the lake (bording vt to ny). Well we ended up on a ferry anyway because the bridge and road was out due to flooding. Which also pushed further south. Fucksticks.

But we hammered north up 9N & 22. Rolled into lake placid around 1030pm. It was a cold and very dark ride in. But we were meeting some friends so we hammered thru.

Sunday will be our chill day. We only have under 3 hours of riding to make alexandria bay for the night. We have more than that cause my bud don is going to take us on some more great roads. But more leisurely day. So after today's 13 hours of riding today it was great.

More to come & lots of pics (probably done tuesday).

derf
05-08-2011, 12:59 AM
so the real question.... how many lobsters fit in that top box of yours?

Gas Man
05-08-2011, 08:20 PM
Derf. I have learned that clearly depends on the size of the lobster. Some of those had claws bigger than my feet.

We did under 200 miles of leisure today. It was great as we had a tour guide in don (valueteck) and earl (bigdog). We went to the olympic ski jump and jaunted down thru the ny mid state county side.

Cave & I ended the day early in alexandria bay. We walked around, got some pizza & wings, and found a nice motel. Chillin & relaxing before our hammer home.

Got tons of great pics. Will also get some from caveman & earl's cannon slr. Will make a nice post, and will try to do slideshows on a bunch of it as well.

zerioustt
05-08-2011, 09:49 PM
Sounds like an awesome trip! Be safe!

caveman
05-08-2011, 10:27 PM
Well, I tell you what, that ride last night was horrible. The last hour or so was in total darkness, not even the moon was there to help us out. Glad to have those HiD's. They really lit the world in front of us. The area that we were rollin through to get to around the closed ferry was crap road and had a point of construction that I nearly biffed it on. Luckily for Gas he heard me over the CB "Oh Shit!!!" and could slow it down a bit. I took out a cone and luckily there was no oncoming or we would be one less biker on this planet and Gas would have some 'splainin' to do to my wife.
But we pulled into the Art Devlin Olympic suites and boy was that place nice. Got to meet a couple more great bikers and chew the fat before bed.
Got up and did some great miles down on some nice roads in NY. We had to split off from our tour guides a little early and ran off to Alexandria Bay. Easy evening of rest for a hard ground pounding tomorrow. Can't wait to be home except I will prolly have to change some tires and that's never cheap

Gas Man
05-08-2011, 10:38 PM
That damn caveman can't even take a blind corner in complete darkness with no warning of a complete gravel surface without bitching about almost layin er down. Wtf. :lol

It was f'ed. I heard him say that and I rolled off the throttle. Didn't really scrub off that much speed before I came across the same thing. Honestly, just keeping a level head in these situations and not over reacting with the bike always prevails.

I can't wait to upload all my pics.

marko138
05-08-2011, 10:57 PM
Never heard two people complain as much about dark. Thats what happens when the sun goes down, men.

And both of you have 3 HIDs on your yachts.

caveman
05-08-2011, 11:12 PM
Never heard two people complain as much about dark. Thats what happens when the sun goes down, men.

And both of you have 3 HIDs on your yachts.

Big talker from some guy that never gets out of his own state.

derf
05-08-2011, 11:26 PM

I've seen him outside his own state before, he hit NJ for like 20 miles then turned around and headed for home.

Mr Lefty
05-09-2011, 06:29 AM
Even with HID's I'm not a fan of riding in anything but cities at night... when I did my Indy ride in 08 I rode back from Smilieman's place to the camp ground in Eureka Springs... pitch black... couldn't see through corners so my HID's did fuck all to help. I caught up to a car and rode 1/2 a corner behind so I could see through to see what was going on.

that being said... I only had the two headlight on my ZZR... not the 15 Gas has on his bike alone... :lol:

derf
05-09-2011, 08:53 AM
Even with HID's I'm not a fan of riding in anything but cities at night... when I did my Indy ride in 08 I rode back from Smilieman's place to the camp ground in Eureka Springs... pitch black... couldn't see through corners so my HID's did fuck all to help. I caught up to a car and rode 1/2 a corner behind so I could see through to see what was going on.

that being said... I only had the two headlight on my ZZR... not the 15 Gas has on his bike alone... :lol:

I dont mind cities, and major highways, usually with the wide open spaces and generally long sweeping curves I can easily deal with night riding.

tommymac
05-09-2011, 09:02 AM
I dont mind cities, and major highways, usually with the wide open spaces and generally long sweeping curves I can easily deal with night riding.

What realy sucked was when I left the gap from the raly 2 yrs ago, running rt 28 in total darkness, that was rather interesting to say the least.

marko138
05-09-2011, 09:59 AM
Why should I? So I can stroke my cock to all the bright colored stickers on my map of USandA?

tommymac
05-09-2011, 10:03 AM
Why should I? So I can stroke my cock to all the bright colored stickers on my map of USandA?

Hey I guess it works for some people :lol:

Say any chance at getting another philly run going, would be good to meet up withthe guys this time around.

marko138
05-09-2011, 10:09 AM
Hey I guess it works for some people :lol:

Say any chance at getting another philly run going, would be good to meet up withthe guys this time around.
Not on my bike. Fuck that. But I'll certainly be in or around Philly. This week actually...I'll be in the burbs. Going somewhere in Bucks County Thursday.

tommymac
05-09-2011, 10:16 AM
Not on my bike. Fuck that. But I'll certainly be in or around Philly. This week actually...I'll be in the burbs. Going somewhere in Bucks County Thursday.

I am working wed night into thurs and am on fri night but am stuck withthe baby friday so it doesn tlook good for me to get down there this week/weekend. Still milking the paternity leave thing so my may schedule isnt too bad.

marko138
05-09-2011, 10:23 AM
I am working wed night into thurs and am on fri night but am stuck withthe baby friday so it doesn tlook good for me to get down there this week/weekend. Still milking the paternity leave thing so my may schedule isnt too bad.
No prob...I probly won't be going into the city. This is a bullshit evening event I have to cover...I'll be quick to get the fuck home afterwords. Though, I do enjoy a delicious cheesesteak.

tommymac
05-09-2011, 10:26 AM
No prob...I probly won't be going into the city. This is a bullshit evening event I have to cover...I'll be quick to get the fuck home afterwords. Though, I do enjoy a delicious cheesesteak.

Ah bit of a work thing, I def need to get down there for some cheesesteaks though. I will need to harass derf dave and sixxer to go too.

marko138
05-09-2011, 10:27 AM
Ah bit of a work thing, I def need to get down there for some cheesesteaks though. I will need to harass derf dave and sixxer to go too.
Sonny's..Old City. Best steak in town. I need to try Tony Lukes though. I hear mixed reviews.

tommymac
05-09-2011, 10:29 AM
Sonny's..Old City. Best steak in town. I need to try Tony Lukes though. I hear mixed reviews.

Are those the 2 places across the street from each other?

marko138
05-09-2011, 10:31 AM
Are those the 2 places across the street from each other?
No...Sonny's is on Market...near 2nd or 3rd St. And Tony Lukes is south of there somewhere...down south of Pat's and Geno's I think.

EDIT: You're thinking of Pat's and Geno's. Avoid them both. They suck. That's where we went when I came to town. Total tourist gig. Bullshit sandwiches.

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m95/markgraves138/0510%20Philly%20run/DSCN0558.jpg

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m95/markgraves138/0510%20Philly%20run/DSCN0559.jpg

zerioustt
05-09-2011, 05:55 PM

Jims steaks is the best in philly and the best pizza is lorenzos. Luckily both of these spots are a block away from one another. Also got to stop by tyson bees lunch trunk for some korea/fusion foods. I'm fat ask me where to eat in philly I'll take you there.

Id rather shit in a roll and take a bite then eat at pats or genos.

marko138
05-09-2011, 08:20 PM
Jims steaks is the best in philly and the best pizza is lorenzos. Luckily both of these spots are a block away from one another. Also got to stop by tyson bees lunch trunk for some korea/fusion foods. I'm fat ask me where to eat in philly I'll take you there.

Id rather shit in a roll and take a bite then eat at pats or genos.
Jim's on South? I ate there a few weeks ago. Not bad, but Sonny's is better.

Gas Man
05-10-2011, 09:30 PM
Are you jokers done yet with the thread hi-jack?

tommymac
05-10-2011, 09:34 PM
Are you jokers done yet with the thread hi-jack?

Not untill you post some pics, you should know that :lol:

Gas Man
05-10-2011, 09:41 PM
Here they come....

tommymac
05-10-2011, 09:43 PM
cool.

derf
05-10-2011, 10:02 PM
Here they come....

an hour and a half later I still dont see them

tommymac
05-10-2011, 10:04 PM
an hour and a half later I still dont see them

me neither, maybe hes having drewpy upload them :lol:

marko138
05-10-2011, 10:21 PM
me neither, maybe hes having drewpy upload them :lol:

Shit. We're doomed.

Gas Man
05-10-2011, 10:22 PM
Nah... my PC was running like poop... damn updates... will work on the post now

derf
05-10-2011, 10:35 PM
Yehhhhh, ummmmm ok.

Gas Man
05-10-2011, 11:41 PM
So after I canceled my Arkansas trip, I decided going anywhere south wasn't a good idea. I have never been in the New England states. A perfect place... let's go to Maine and eat some lobster... tail, roll, whatever... fresh lobster.

map plot (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Detroit,+MI&daddr=Binghamton,+NY+to:21+Stone+Castle+Road+Rock+ Tavern,+NY+12575+to:14+Crossroads+Court+Newburgh,+ NY+12550+USA+to:Danbury,+CT+to:41.48509,-71.73418+to:Boston,+MA+to:Portland,+Maine+to:Bridg ton,+Maine+to:Fabyan,+NH+to:Montpelier,+VT+to:Burl ington,+VT+to:Charlotte,+VT+to:Essex,+NY+to:Lake+P lacid,+NY+to:Tupper+Lake,+NY+to:Alexandria+Bay,+NY +to:Windsor,+Ontario,+Canada&geocode=FSPthQIdhtIM-yl1HcsQAcokiDHSxLk1ToZ2Vw%3BFf9fggIdapV5-ynRt63fcu_aiTF_M-33A5ePBg%3BFaizeQIdnsmU-yk76mJ7UCndiTF7N2JkJie-ag%3BFWBQeQIdbaSV-ymDfSKdMizdiTHrgydAKaD92g%3BFYGidwIdRS6f-ynvmBMthFXdiTHt01MEC47BoQ%3BFSIDeQIdXGy5-ymXLS5Zk8TliTHmbLpOlxcmfg%3BFZ9WhgIdw7bD-ykbMT0NLWXjiTGg6GIBJL98eA%3BFZ84mgIdIv3P-ykt7rCqcpyyTDEp-nIztbadfg%3BFQk5oAId-AHJ-ymfZy-DB1OyTDGIlNHbbAT13g%3BFeZnowIdlKG9-ylfmo61yomzTDEkOB-oLgC-dQ%3BFdtaowIdZZas-ykF6k3EjKe1TDE2WOtMCR6JBA%3BFeqlpgIdWN-i-ynlVZu2VXrKTDGOSQ5yGeVfww%3BFQ4dpAIdYSC i-yn_phtdGYHKTDGd7zOs0Rb05g%3BFfAdpAIdoLig-ykjSnYxfIXKTDEjsJSPtLZfUQ%3BFcOmowIdISiX-ylbMWK-Y-LKTDHC0yXd5qMsKA%3BFc3NogIdxsSP-yn5tl_bHkDLTDGS1AGCXGa85g%3BFQyDpAIdXZZ5-ynXZCFENznNTDHWxgb7Fongsw%3BFcRVhQIdSZ8N-ylriE-1wSo7iDFR3PwnldRstg&hl=en&mra=ls&via=5&sll=42.60162,-77.102051&sspn=7.906878,19.753418&ie=UTF8&ll=42.342305,-75.487061&spn=3.970469,9.876709&t=h&z=7)

4.5 days
10 states (7 new)
2 countries
~1800-2000 miles

Mileage and the way my state map was before I left...
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun002.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun234.jpg

Thru Cincinnati, Ohio
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun003.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun004.jpg

Entering into New York off I-90
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun005.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun007.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun011.jpg

We were suppose to make Binghamton, NY but the construction killed us. Added about 2 hours to our trip. Then after dark the temp dropped huge. We turned in, got a room at the Budget Inn and called it a night.

Got up Friday and was going to make OCC/PJD to meet up with our bud Tommymac (from NY).

Caveman rollin
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun012.jpg

Got off to get gas... and it lead us way off the highway... but damn we found this gem of a gas station. Look at the old pumps
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun014.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun015.jpg

This place was like a trip back in time... old school full service, full shop, complete with a car that was out of "the day".
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun016.jpg

Scenery is getting better
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun017.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun018.jpg

But this clown is still following me LOL
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun019.jpg

We meet up with Tommy and stop by to see PJD
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/PJD%20OCC/2011LobsterRun021.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/PJD%20OCC/2011LobsterRun025.jpg

There was nobody there but Joe & Brendon. Jr was at a Dr's appt, but I'm sure that was his Mercedes.

Then over to OCC
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/PJD%20OCC/2011LobsterRun026.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/PJD%20OCC/2011LobsterRun028.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/PJD%20OCC/2011LobsterRun029.jpg

Tommy is around and wondering why he's with these 2 Hog riders.
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/PJD%20OCC/2011LobsterRun030.jpg

To see more pics of the OCC bikes, check out the slide show (http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/PJD%20OCC/?albumview=slideshow).

Gas Man
05-10-2011, 11:42 PM
We then head east into Connecticut.
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun086.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun089.jpg

We split off at 891, Tommy heads back to NYC and we head SE down 9 towards 95. Through which Cave & I found what we call a rabbit. Somebody in a car that we put out front to help flush out any possible cops. This time a upper 50's gray hair guy in a drop top Mercedes AMG. After a while, he knew what was going on and would put us out front... oh boy was it fun. We were making great time with this guy... but that all came to an end. We made it through Connecticut, Rhode Island, and into Massachusetts. It all went down the toilet when we made a gas stop... woburn, Mass. Stupid little town... sucked us in and had no where decent to stay or eat.

Another great example as to why phone apps, internet reviews, and GPS can lie to you. This was a 4 star rating on all of those for seafood. But we didn't dine...
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun090.jpg

screw this place we hit the road and headed NE... we were still 2 hours behind from Thursday's construction snafu. We made it to Seabrook, NH. Found this great Best Western.

We continued NE into Maine.
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun091.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun092.jpg

Hit up a few HD dealers along the way. One in Seabrook and another in Maine. Each place told us when we were in Northern New Hampshire to ride the Kancamagus (Route 112) thru the White Mountains.

From Portland, ME we head back west out the 302. It was lunch time so we grabbed a lobster roll at this little place on the Rottary at 302 & 202. WOW was it good!
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun093.jpg

Pushed on west on 302 till we got to this scenic view in Barlett, NH.
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun103.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun096.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun099.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun100.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun104.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun107.jpg

We head back south to hit the Kancamagus (Route 112) thru the White Mountains.
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun109.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun114a.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun116a.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun117a.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun119.jpg

Gas Man
05-10-2011, 11:43 PM
What a great road!!! Great view, twisting through the mountains next to a river the entire time. Plenty of great pull offs for pictures... New Hampshire is turning out to be the highlight of the ride.
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun125.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun128.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun132.jpg

Due to the 112 alternative that was great we hit 93 a good deal further south. Which turns out to be a fantastic!!!
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun134.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun136.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun138.jpg

What a highway!! This was a page from biker heaven.
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun140.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun143.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun147a.jpg

At this point my bud Don from ValueTeck (http://www.valueteckenterprises.com/) and EarlDawg from BigDogBiker (http://www.bigdogbiker.com) have already arrived in our Sat night stop, in Lake Placid, NY.

So must make time, they even got a room reserved for us. The temps aren't bad so we push hard through the night. Even with our super bright HID setups, the dark of dark in the country side of Vermont is insane. Then after coming upon some unmarked road construction in a corner, the roadway turned to gravel and we were haulin ass. That was a close call for both of us. Then we come to a closed road... the bridge was out and we had to board a ferry...
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun151.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun148.jpg

We made Lake Placid and met up with the boys. What a great hotel Don picked!!! First you should understand the history of Lake Placid. WIKI (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Placid,_New_York)

The home of the Olympics in 1932 & 1980. The hotel Art Devlins (http://www.artdevlins.com/) was amazing.
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/Lake%20Placid/2011LobsterRun156a.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/Lake%20Placid/2011LobsterRun158.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/Lake%20Placid/2011LobsterRun160.jpg

And not just in the lobby. The rooms were nice & the bathroom was a leap above our normal motels.
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/Lake%20Placid/2011LobsterRun153.jpg

Sunday, we went to the ski jump site... and wow.
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/Lake%20Placid/2011LobsterRun179.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/Lake%20Placid/2011LobsterRun177.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/Lake%20Placid/2011LobsterRun194.jpg

For more pics of the ski jump check the slideshow (http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/Lake%20Placid/?albumview=slideshow)

We then head into town. What a great town! We have lunch and get ready to head out.
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/Lake%20Placid/2011LobsterRun203.jpg
http://www.bigdogbiker.com/photo/data/500/In_town_Lake_Placid.jpg

Gas Man
05-10-2011, 11:43 PM
But not before trying out the street luge... LOL
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/Lake%20Placid/Bobsled.jpg

We head towards Tupper Lake. Which is way under water from all the recent flooding.
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun204.jpg

This use to be a park, and as of Sat was completely over the road. A cop we see while down here, says the water has went down nearly 4' in the last 36 hours.
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun208.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun209.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun210.jpg

We continue west towards our destinations...
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun212a.jpg

I took the opportunity to snap some rolling shots of the boys...
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun214.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun215.jpg

Don
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun218.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun216.jpg

Earldawg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun219.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun220.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun221a.jpg

They eventually head south back home and Cave & I head north to Alexandria Bay, NY. It was great to meet up with them and for them to show us around a nice calm Sunday through north west New York. It was the perfect!! Thanks boys!

Cave & I stayed in there till Monday morning when we headed for the "Great American Bypass" aka Canada. They must be on Bin Laden high alert cause everybody with non-Ontario plates was getting pulled over for more "checking".
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun222a.jpg

Finally we got cleared to roll... this should be fun. HD's mph speedos don't show any marks for KPH/KMH.
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun223.jpg

The 401 was well... this at its best.
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun226.jpg

Finally got home... ending odometer
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun228.jpg

Trip mileage.. and NO I didn't plan this but it's too cool!!
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun229.jpg

Updated state stickers
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Riding/2011%20Lobster%20Run/2011LobsterRun235.jpg

What a great way to start out the season!! My big thanks goes out to Caveman for going with, Tommy for meeting up, Don & Earl for meeting and leading us through that section of New York. Just perfect... hope you all enjoyed my ride report.

derf
05-11-2011, 12:03 AM
The guy with the chopper, Earl? I think I rode to FL with him in 97. One of those:

H-"where you going?"
M-"South. You?"
H-"South"

Seriously. I dont remember his name, but he looks like the same guy with gray hair. but the bike is almost the exact same bike.

Overall cool pictures. So in your opinion was OCC and PJD a waste of time and miles or was it worth it?

derf
05-11-2011, 12:04 AM
Also your photobucket is password protected

Gas Man
05-11-2011, 12:39 AM
Put an updated state sticker picture in there as well.

The guy with the chopper, Earl? I think I rode to FL with him in 97. One of those:

H-"where you going?"
M-"South. You?"
H-"South"

Seriously. I dont remember his name, but he looks like the same guy with gray hair. but the bike is almost the exact same bike.

Overall cool pictures. So in your opinion was OCC and PJD a waste of time and miles or was it worth it?

If you say so... Earl is awesome!

PJD would have been cool had Jr or Mikey been around.
Vinny was at his shop & Mikey was at his art store.
Jr was gone.
OCC was kind of a waste...

But either way, it was on our way and an easy spot to meet up with Tommy.

Also your photobucket is password protected

Fixed... let me know if not.

derf
05-11-2011, 12:50 AM
I'll look at my Florida pictures tommorow, I think I have his bike but none of him\

marko138
05-11-2011, 07:49 AM
Cool pics brother. Looks like a good time.

Gas Man
05-11-2011, 11:12 PM
I'll look at my Florida pictures tommorow, I think I have his bike but none of him\
Yeah post it up and I will ask him.