PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious Harley vs Harley thread

Trip
07-12-2011, 12:45 PM
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/sportster-models/220811-get-a-real-bike.html

we pulled up ot a light one time last summer and this dude was there on a custom bike... pretty sick ride... obviously BOUGHT not BUILT... none the less a sick bike... My brother gives the guy a nod and say "man that bike is AMAZING" the bastard had the balls to say "I wish i could say the same... when are you going to get a mans bike"?... my brother got off his sporty... pulled the guys key out of the side of the battery box they where dangling (as the rider leaned back shielding his face) and chucked them into a field next to the road... at this point all 8 of us where laughing so hard... then the best quote... "hey at least mine is running" and off we went... i wonder how it felt to have piss in his chaps! haha ha

Particle Man
07-12-2011, 01:56 PM
that forum loads slower than frozen shit going through a strainer. How appropriate.

tommymac
07-12-2011, 01:57 PM
that forum loads slower than frozen shit going through a strainer. How appropriate.

its the sportster of forums :lol:

Particle Man
07-12-2011, 02:01 PM

:lmao: awesome

tommymac
07-12-2011, 02:09 PM
Some of those commentaries are prety funny. I like one who said you shoulnt talk back if he looks like a 1%er.

my best was one guy called my aprilia a rice rocket and had ot correct him that its Italian :lol:

derf
07-12-2011, 06:59 PM
Some of those commentaries are prety funny. I like one who said you shoulnt talk back if he looks like a 1%er.

my best was one guy called my aprilia a rice rocket and had ot correct him that its Italian :lol:

so is it a pasta rocket?

racedoll
07-12-2011, 07:38 PM
so is it a pasta rocket?

:lol:

Mikey
07-13-2011, 12:01 AM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/o5raptor660r/fag.jpg

Rangerscott
07-13-2011, 12:49 AM
so is it a pasta rocket?

Tis funny. Tis funny.

Here's some free tits.

http://images.picturesdepot.com/photo/s/sexy_bikini_girl-4828.jpg

Mikey
07-13-2011, 02:08 AM
Rangerscott is awarded 1000000000 internets and officially wins the thread.

tommymac
07-13-2011, 06:59 AM
Rangerscott is awarded 1000000000 internets and officially wins the thread.

All I get is a :x:

askmrjesus
07-13-2011, 07:38 AM
I took the starter wife on the second annual "Love Run" from Glendale to Malibu, (it's a charity thing for Muscular Dystrophy).

2000 Harleys, a few vintage Indians and us (on Jap bikes, of course).

Dude pulls up next to me at a light, and gives me the obligatory "Smells like rice!"

I look at his bike for a second, and reply: "It's probably your Showa forks, Mikuni carbs, and Nippon-Denso switches".

He looked like he just ate a bad fish taco. Harley guys hate it when you know more about their bikes than they do. :lol:

JC

Trip
07-13-2011, 07:41 AM
But it was assembled in uhmarycah!!!

tommymac
07-13-2011, 07:50 AM
I took the starter wife on the second annual "Love Run" from Glendale to Malibu, (it's a charity thing for Muscular Dystrophy).

Dude pulls up next to me at a light, and gives me the obligatory "Smells like rice!"

I look at his bike for a second, and reply: "It's probably your Showa forks, Mikuni carbs, and Nippon-Denso switches".

He looked like he just ate a bad fish taco. Harley guys hate it when you know more about their bikes than they do. :lol:

JC

Well done :rockwoot: are you going to smite them for those comments

askmrjesus
07-13-2011, 08:08 AM
Well done :rockwoot: are you going to smite them for those comments

Nah, I figure riding a Harley is punishment enough. :lol:

JC

tommymac
07-13-2011, 08:17 AM
Nah, I figure riding a Harley is punishment enough. :lol:

JC

I guess ignorance is bliss

Particle Man
07-13-2011, 01:18 PM

JC

:lmao: pure awesome

Huy
07-13-2011, 03:37 PM
Harley guys hate it when you know more about their bikes than they do.

Yep....and it's fun pointing out the "made in china" stickers on some of the parts delivered :lol

askmrjesus
07-13-2011, 04:58 PM
Yep....and it's fun pointing out the "made in china" stickers on some of the parts delivered :lol

Not to mention just about every piece of clothing that says Harley on it...

JC

marko138
07-14-2011, 09:21 AM

JC
I find the opposite with most of their t-shirts. Most are made in USA. About half of my Buell shirts are made in USA.

Homeslice
07-14-2011, 11:14 AM
:

I love all the talk about 1%'ers, when in reality a sportbiker is just as likely to be a gang member as a Harley rider. Yet Harley riders are the ones who get all the "badass gang member" image from the clueless non-riding public.

Harley riders don't seem to mind having that image, though. It lets the dentists and lawyers think of themselves as "edgy".

Particle Man
07-14-2011, 09:36 PM
I haven't gotten to experience the Sporty hatred yet (just completed MSF course, haven't started riding yet), but as a former Mustang owner I never once tried to mess with anyone on Harley. The only people I handed spankings to were the rice burners in their Hondas that thought they could beat me

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Please tell me he isn't serious :lmao:

anthonyk
07-14-2011, 10:38 PM
I find the opposite with most of their t-shirts. Most are made in USA. About half of my Buell shirts are made in USA.

You reading the logo, or the tag? :lol:

marko138
07-14-2011, 10:59 PM
You reading the logo, or the tag? :lol:
WTF do you think?

Dave
07-14-2011, 11:10 PM
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Please tell me he isn't serious :lmao:

sounds like a typical mustang fag. clearly picked on the wrong hondas.

marko138
07-14-2011, 11:12 PM
sounds like a typical mustang fag. clearly picked on the wrong hondas.
Maybe he meant a Honda Ruckus.

Dave
07-14-2011, 11:33 PM

clearly talking bout cars.

Mikey
07-15-2011, 12:04 AM
I love all the talk about 1%'ers, when in reality a sportbiker is just as likely to be a gang member as a Harley rider. Yet Harley riders are the ones who get all the "badass gang member" image from the clueless non-riding public.

Harley riders don't seem to mind having that image, though. It lets the dentists and lawyers think of themselves as "edgy".

For the record, "clueless non-riding public" includes the majority of HD owners and some sportbikers.

Particle Man
07-15-2011, 05:48 PM

Maybe :lol:

Gas Man
07-17-2011, 02:31 PM
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/sportster-models/220811-get-a-real-bike.html

Funny and that is very "normal" for most chopper and many hd riders. It's sad. I have had all the above including sportbikes and I never believed any one was better than the other. They are all just different.

Oh kinda like ours? :td:

Say what you want. But most guys that ride the Nightster are blown away at how quick it is. It will mop up all the larger hd bikes. Read around it... Uma's Nightster will kick my bike's ass. It's quick. They really improved on the platform when they went FI.

JC

Hey I may resemble that remark. I just bought a new HD meshy jacket. Love it!

Sometimes true but not always. Understand that not all HD t-shirts are made by HD. Many are done by approved vendors licensed to use HD logos.