Rider
07-18-2008, 08:04 PM
My brother-in-law called me from the track. Practice times right now:

1. Stoner
2. Rossi
3. Hayden

DLIT
07-18-2008, 09:07 PM
Good to see Nicky up there. But it's only Friday.

Mr Lefty
07-18-2008, 09:18 PM
Good to see Nicky up there. But it's only Friday.

yeah he's been up there a couple times in practice and even in qual... but yet to finish in the top 5 I think.

I'm intrested in seeing how Spies and Hacking do... they both know the track well... and have gotten a good amount of practice on the bikes...

I say

Rossi
Stoner
Edwards...

dReWpY
07-18-2008, 09:30 PM
+ 1

DLIT
07-18-2008, 11:52 PM
yeah he's been up there a couple times in practice and even in qual... but yet to finish in the top 5 I think.

Huh? Uh...he won it in '06, remember?

Mr Lefty
07-19-2008, 01:31 AM
No.. I meant this year...

fpzx10
07-19-2008, 02:33 AM
Rossi HAS to start on the front row with Stoner if he has a chance. It appears Ducati has worked out the bugs this season. If Rossi doesn't keep him honest, Stoner will walk away with it, again.

Oh, and who give a fuck about Nicole. One hit wonder.

Amber Lamps
07-19-2008, 04:31 AM
Rossi HAS to start on the front row with Stoner if he has a chance. It appears Ducati has worked out the bugs this season. If Rossi doesn't keep him honest, Stoner will walk away with it, again.

Oh, and who give a fuck about Nicole. One hit wonder.

:iagree: Rossi lost the championship Nicky didn't win it. Oh and I think...

1. Stoner
2. hayden
3. Rossi

I think that Rossi will let them go and be crazy up front and cruise to build his championship lead over DP. I think NH gonna pull out all the stops and try to win it or bin it. Here ya go,NH gonna take CS out 5 laps from the end and VR's gonna roll in to an easy victory!

DLIT
07-19-2008, 05:26 AM
Rossi signed with Yamaha through 2010. Spies and West had some nice, high speed wrecks in practice today.

Mr Lefty
07-19-2008, 06:09 AM
I've heard rumor of Nicky on a Ducati next year... hummmmmmm...

Pedrosa is a doubt for sunday... intresting

Mrs. Colleen
07-19-2008, 11:58 AM
:iagree: Rossi lost the championship Nicky didn't win it. Oh and I think...

1. Stoner
2. hayden
3. Rossi

I think that Rossi will let them go and be crazy up front and cruise to build his championship lead over DP. I think NH gonna pull out all the stops and try to win it or bin it. Here ya go,NH gonna take CS out 5 laps from the end and VR's gonna roll in to an easy victory!

Maybe Pedrosa will take out Stoner and Hayden will win it with Rossi close behind...that could happen...right.....

Go HAYDEN!!! :rockout:

I've heard rumor of Nicky on a Ducati next year... hummmmmmm...

Pedrosa is a doubt for sunday... intresting

I would love to see Stoner and Hayden on the same bike...just to see how they compare. :cheers:

DLIT
07-19-2008, 03:21 PM
I would love to see Stoner and Hayden on the same bike...just to see how they compare. :cheers:

Apparantly Stoner's the only one that knows how to ride the GP8. Melandri is horrible at it. Stoner's always in controlled chaos with it.

Amber Lamps
07-19-2008, 03:36 PM
Maybe Pedrosa will take out Stoner and Hayden will win it with Rossi close behind...that could happen...right.....

Go HAYDEN!!! :rockout:

I'm afraid that all the Nicky Hayden fans would be disappointed...

MikeSP1
07-19-2008, 05:20 PM

I'm intrested in seeing how Spies and Hacking do... they both know the track well... and have gotten a good amount of practice on the bikes...

I say

Rossi
Stoner
Edwards...

I thought Hayden ran most of Assen in third and finished fourth after his motor let go and Edwards passed him in the last corner of the race?

Amber Lamps
07-19-2008, 07:18 PM
in Assen NH was running in 3rd in only the second time out with the pneumatic valve motor and ran out of gas in the last corner handing Edwards the podium. That was also the race where VR crashed on the 1st lap and had to play catch up to get 11th. I believe his shift lever was almost completely broken off.

Mr Lefty
07-19-2008, 09:30 PM
I missed that race... fuck'n pissed me off... so i didn't see who placed outside the podium...

good to know... :cheers:

PiZdETS
07-20-2008, 12:17 AM
The race will be on CBS at 5:00 EST Sunday, took some digging to find that out.
Should be a good race.

Amber Lamps
07-20-2008, 04:42 PM
The race will be on CBS at 5:00 EST Sunday, took some digging to find that out.
Should be a good race.

Yea I was gonna watch it but I found out that "West Side Story" is playing at the same time on TCM so..... YEA RIGHT!!!!! I've got my hot wings and Doritos and I'm ready to go!!!

dReWpY
07-20-2008, 04:50 PM
hmm i was going to go fishing, but eh ten mins till go time, the fish are safe for another hour...

Mr Lefty
07-20-2008, 06:14 PM
http://resources.motogp.com/files/images/xx/2008/MotoGP/USA/non/228349_Tech+3+Yamaha+Colin+Edwards+YZR+M1+special+ livery+for+the+Red+Bull+US+Grand+Prix-800x600-jul20.jpg.preview_big.jpg

Sexy ass bike!