Toseland
Nakano
Hacking
Guintoli
Edwards
Capirossi
ect...

Lorenzo had another HUGE high side...

fucking Rossi and Stoner's battle was IN FUCKING TENCE!

best race of the year IMO...

can't wait for INDY!!!!!

JK
07-20-2008, 06:06 PM
rossi and stoner- yikes!

Best ive seen in a long time

dReWpY
07-20-2008, 06:08 PM
no shit, damn it was a good race!

the pass in the dirt, no way was that even possible, inhuman feat of talent

Mr Lefty
07-20-2008, 06:11 PM
the series where stoner passed rossi on the front stretch... then rossi passed him in 1... stoner tried to pass him in 3 but rossi wen on the outside was fucking AMAZING... even Hopkins was like... HOLY SHIT! :lol:

Mrs. Colleen
07-20-2008, 07:26 PM
Rossi has the biggest balls of any man alive! :willy: He did not care if Stoner was right beside him he was going to stick his line. :rockout: Amazing riding! Great race! :rockout:

marko138
07-20-2008, 07:50 PM
I forgot this race was on CBS until 5 minutes to 6pm....by which it was OVER.

DLIT
07-20-2008, 08:05 PM
CBS needs to hire British commentators ASAP. I came home from watching it on CBS and had to watch it on gp.com for the good commentators. Too bad Nick was feeling ill, I woulda loved to hear him during the battle, and I mean battle, for the lead. Good on Spies and Hacking to both finish top 10, too.

Amber Lamps
07-20-2008, 09:15 PM
CBS needs to hire British commentators ASAP. I came home from watching it on CBS and had to watch it on gp.com for the good commentators. Too bad Nick was feeling ill, I woulda loved to hear him during the battle, and I mean battle, for the lead. Good on Spies and Hacking to both finish top 10, too.

:iagree: I mean c'mon Greg White and Robbie Floyd? He made a comment like, " They're battling tooth and nail" and I was soooo missing "They're going at it hammer and tongs"!!!. When they were close together I kept waiting for someone to say, "You could cover them with a VERY small blanket indeed!". Of course my favorite is,"This is MotoGp at it's very finest!!!". Which it was indeed!

anyexcuse2ride
07-20-2008, 10:11 PM

I agree, Greg white and his, "now the thing on the left bar is a clutch..." STFU.

Hacking and Spies did a great job. Stoner and Rossi are the shit fo sho.

JK
07-20-2008, 10:23 PM
the series where stoner passed rossi on the front stretch... then rossi passed him in 1... stoner tried to pass him in 3 but rossi wen on the outside was fucking AMAZING... even Hopkins was like... HOLY SHIT! :lol:

"and rossi.....AROUND THE...... OUTSIDE?!?!?!??!?!?!!"

mondos06cbr1000
07-20-2008, 11:03 PM
ROSSI going down the corkscrew in the dirt was REDICULOUS, i could never do that in 1 million tries...he never looked really stressed...stoner looked edgy when he was riding

Lorenzo:zowned:

Mr Lefty
07-20-2008, 11:25 PM
I'll say one thing... Lorenzo is gonna be fun as hell to watch... kinda like DePuniet :lol: cept he'll actually win a few

the chi
07-20-2008, 11:46 PM
I agree, Greg white and his, "now the thing on the left bar is a clutch..." STFU.

Hacking and Spies did a great job. Stoner and Rossi are the shit fo sho.

That was the best part...we had a whole group at the house watching and all of us were like "WTF"??!! STFU! And the commentary about why the tires looked like that, etc etc...those guys are total morons...kevin schwantz was also commenting, but had less dumb things to say...

way awesome race, a heart thumper for sure!! Less of a race for 1st and 2nd then it was for the rest of them, a lil disappointed in Hayden tho...and stoner's antics on that duck were crazy, he was all over wobbling, but overall, great stuff!!

Mr Lefty
07-20-2008, 11:49 PM
damn... glad I didn't hear that shit!... then again... america is pretty new to motogp... so some of that may have helped some people become addicted... there's no way anyone can say the race wasn't addicting!

then again... Greg White was annoying doing Two Wheel Tuesdays too... fire that mother fucker

DLIT
07-21-2008, 12:10 AM
:iagree: I mean c'mon Greg White and Robbie Floyd? He made a comment like, " They're battling tooth and nail" and I was soooo missing "They're going at it hammer and tongs"!!!. When they were close together I kept waiting for someone to say, "You could cover them with a VERY small blanket indeed!". Of course my favorite is,"This is MotoGp at it's very finest!!!". Which it was indeed!

No bullshit, one of the guys said "They're wearing helmets and leather suits and they have plastic on their knees that they slide on the ground".

Mr Lefty
07-21-2008, 12:11 AM
he should have said... and they have testicals bigger than my brain

the chi
07-21-2008, 12:17 AM
No bullshit, one of the guys said "They're wearing helmets and leather suits and they have plastic on their knees that they slide on the ground".

Did you catch him repeating himself on the leather suit part? helmets, and leather suits, and boots and leather suits...:lol:

mondos06cbr1000
07-21-2008, 12:35 AM
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/5445/rossiestoneree2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

NEXT YEAR IM GOING TO THIS IF I HAVE TO SELL MY RIGHT NUT...

dont quote me on that next year:whistle:

Mr Lefty
07-21-2008, 12:40 AM
you just got your commission right? won't you have a better chance at going to Qatar next year than Laguna?

Mrs. Colleen
07-21-2008, 12:40 AM

Before the race the hubby and I were watching WSBK with our roommate. She was commenting on how funny the commentators are. I told her that it sucks when they play the races on CBS though because they talk like the audience has never seen a motorcycle before and they point out things like what the foot pegs are...and then Greg White makes that comment. :tt:

Amber Lamps
07-21-2008, 12:42 AM

I forgot about that stupid comment! How about,"It's a good thing that he didn't stall the bike Greg","Could you elaborate on that Kevin?","Well Greg,the teams have a separate starter motor they use on the bikes...",Blah,blah,blah! Besides,I've seen those bikes push started 100 times,big deal!

dReWpY
07-21-2008, 12:50 AM
what do u think they are really made of, hell trip doesnt even use "plastic"

Mr Lefty
07-21-2008, 12:58 AM
most ARE plastic I think. the softer the better... the crap you get with the street pants are hard to last longer... I imagine there are diffrent materials though... saw one guy said he used wax... (which to me would make it dangerous for other riders as it makes it slick as shit)

dReWpY
07-21-2008, 12:58 AM
i figured they were ceramic

Country Boy 22
07-21-2008, 01:00 AM
as i've heard, the higher dollar ones are

Mr Lefty
07-21-2008, 01:03 AM
as i've heard, the higher dollar ones are

is that for the normal public or the top end racers? always figured the stuff they use is really soft and they don't use them more than 1 race. :idk:

I think mine are ceramic... or so I was told...

Country Boy 22
07-21-2008, 01:07 AM
top end racers use theirs for one race only because most of them are free anyways, but the ones that are in the price range for the public are a little harder, they don't expect you to tear them up as bad....but, that's just hearsay...

Mr Lefty
07-21-2008, 01:12 AM
top end racers use theirs for one race only because most of them are free anyways, but the ones that are in the price range for the public are a little harder, they don't expect you to tear them up as bad....but, that's just hearsay...

that's what I was think'n...

DLIT
07-21-2008, 02:00 AM
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/5445/rossiestoneree2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

NEXT YEAR IM GOING TO THIS IF I HAVE TO SELL MY RIGHT NUT...

dont quote me on that next year:whistle:

There's a track day there on November I think. It's like $280 and it's cold as fuck in the morning in Moterey, CA in November.

Mrs. Colleen
07-21-2008, 02:04 AM
There's a track day there on November I think. It's like $280 and it's cold as fuck in the morning in Moterey, CA in November.

My husband wants to go so bad but with the noise limits he cannot take his GSXR or the vette. He wanted to take the Miata in September...we'll see...:cheers:

Amber Lamps
07-21-2008, 06:46 AM
Noise limits? They must suspend them for the Gp...

fnfalman
07-21-2008, 08:27 AM
Noise limits? They must suspend them for the Gp...

Yep. They suspend the noise limits for professional racing. Track day bikes have to have stock mufflers on. Not even aftermarket mufflers with noise killing baffle inserted in, but stock mufflers.

z06boy
07-21-2008, 09:39 AM
VERY ENTERTAINING !! :rockout:

I had it on in the garage while tuning up the Jeep Cherokee and couldn't stop watching !!

Luckily I had recorded it so the wife and I watched it when we got back from a quick ride after I finished with the Jeep.

I watched it twice and still loved pretty much every minute. :drool:

I and the wife both DEFINITELY missed hearing the guy from Speed TV :yes:....that part just wasn't the same. :panic:

Mrs. Colleen
07-21-2008, 10:31 AM
Yep. They suspend the noise limits for professional racing. Track day bikes have to have stock mufflers on. Not even aftermarket mufflers with noise killing baffle inserted in, but stock mufflers.

:yes: :yes: They get a certain amount of days in a year to be loud.

I hear that some people know where the guy is that checks the sound and you can let off the gas while you go past him...but that does not sound like too much fun. :td:

mondos06cbr1000
07-21-2008, 01:26 PM
you just got your commission right? won't you have a better chance at going to Qatar next year than Laguna?

hahahaha prob good point

dReWpY
07-21-2008, 01:59 PM
complete thievery from another board:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b35/mstrpeter/44036bde.jpg

pickle.of.doom
07-21-2008, 02:08 PM
Casey didn't leave the door open, Rossi repeatedly barged through it like a young fat comic trying to get to a cocaine filled jelly donut.

Rossi congratulated Stoner in the cool-off area after the race but got a lecture back on the rough passes. Rossi reportedly smiled and simply said "That's racing, Casey".

Trip
07-21-2008, 02:27 PM
I made my own version.

pickle.of.doom
07-21-2008, 02:36 PM
You know that was a pucker factor: 10 when he hit that dirt... even for Rossi :D

Trip
07-21-2008, 02:44 PM
You know that was a pucker factor: 10 when he hit that dirt... even for Rossi :D

I watched that on my dvr over and over again in slow mo. Especially from the angle in the picture he was just all over the place going through that shit. It was spectacular.

fpzx10
07-21-2008, 02:57 PM
That could have been a monstrous crash. I just found it on youtube. Was outside during the telecast. Amazing stuff there.

mondos06cbr1000
07-21-2008, 03:37 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=yiEJzgv0lzg

mondos06cbr1000
07-21-2008, 03:47 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3jWcizboVtU

the chi
07-21-2008, 04:08 PM
anyone paying attention to the rookie cup racers? During the race they were showing highlights from the 250 race and those lil buggers were really fighting to win!! Bumping and rubbing, elbowing...it was a trip watching them go at it.

z06boy
07-21-2008, 04:39 PM
Man that was so fun to watch !!

Mrs. Colleen
07-21-2008, 04:51 PM
I watched that on my dvr over and over again in slow mo. Especially from the angle in the picture he was just all over the place going through that shit. It was spectacular.

That was a ridiculous fight! Rossi knew that if Stoner got in front he could quickly put a gap on him...he did what he had to do. :willy:

Did anyone see the quote from Rossi on motogp.com on Sunday.

To stop Stoner, you´d have to shoot him´
:lol:
That is one of the best things about motorcycle racing versus F1...they are not afriad to talk about how great the other riders are. Plus Rossi is hilarious. :dthumb:

Katherine
07-21-2008, 05:20 PM
anyone paying attention to the rookie cup racers?

Did you see the two riders leaning on each other as they crossed the finish line?

the chi
07-21-2008, 05:23 PM
Did you see the two riders leaning on each other as they crossed the finish line?

yeah, then shaking hands after they made it through...now THATS teammanship!

Amber Lamps
07-21-2008, 06:21 PM
yeah, then shaking hands after they made it through...now THATS teammanship!

Ummm sportsmanship,maybe?

That was a ridiculous fight! Rossi knew that if Stoner got in front he could quickly put a gap on him...he did what he had to do. :willy:

Did anyone see the quote from Rossi on motogp.com on Sunday.

:lol:
That is one of the best things about motorcycle racing versus F1...they are not afriad to talk about how great the other riders are. Plus Rossi is hilarious. :dthumb:

I like Casey being angry after the race but Rossi was no where near him when he crashed so Nyah,nyah,nyah!

Mrs. Colleen
07-21-2008, 06:52 PM
I like Casey being angry after the race but Rossi was no where near him when he crashed so Nyah,nyah,nyah!

Was he really? :lol: Rossi did not make him brake late and run it wide...the fact that he toppled over was just pure bad luck after that.

fnfalman
07-21-2008, 07:56 PM
Was he really? :lol: Rossi did not make him brake late and run it wide...the fact that he toppled over was just pure bad luck after that.

I think that he was pissed that Rossi went into the gravel but instead of crashing, Rossi then passed his ass. But then when he went into the gravel, he fell off.

Mr Lefty
07-22-2008, 12:59 AM

I think he was more upset about the fact that in his opinion the passes were too aggressive... but I think the one at the cork screw was made worse by stoner trying to get back at Rossi... if Rossi was going down Stoner should have let up a bit and let him across... not try to box him in... and that's what caused stoner to almost be forced off the track... IMO

FUCK I hope Indy is as entertaining! :rockout::panic:

Amber Lamps
07-22-2008, 06:38 AM
I think he was more upset about the fact that in his opinion the passes were too aggressive... but I think the one at the cork screw was made worse by stoner trying to get back at Rossi... if Rossi was going down Stoner should have let up a bit and let him across... not try to box him in... and that's what caused stoner to almost be forced off the track... IMO

:iagree: besides,anyone who has followed MotoGp with regularity has seen your boy Mr. Stoner pull off some pretty hairball moves in the past so it's basically a pot calling the kettle black/sour grapes situation imho.

I also hope that Indy is as good but I hope that Rossi will calm down a little... he's thrown away the championship these past two years. I hope he doesn't make it 3 in a row!

fpzx10
07-22-2008, 10:08 AM
:iagree: besides,anyone who has followed MotoGp with regularity has seen your boy Mr. Stoner pull off some pretty hairball moves in the past so it's basically a pot calling the kettle black/sour grapes situation imho.

I also hope that Indy is as good but I hope that Rossi will calm down a little... he's thrown away the championship these past two years. I hope he doesn't make it 3 in a row!

Correction, he didn't throw it away last year. Ducati kicked everyone in the nuts the first year on the 800.

Now the year before, he handed it to Nicole.

pickle.of.doom
07-22-2008, 12:46 PM
He didn't hand it over to Nicky either... his piece of shit Yamaha just couldn't hang with the Honda...

DLIT
07-22-2008, 01:27 PM

It will be as long as you don't watch it on CBS.

fpzx10
07-22-2008, 02:14 PM
He didn't hand it over to Nicky either... his piece of shit Yamaha just couldn't hang with the Honda...

All he had to do was finish ahead of nicole instead of lowsiding at Valencia.

But you are right, the tech trouble early in that season ending up making the difference.

pickle.of.doom
07-22-2008, 02:22 PM
It will be as long as you don't watch it on CBS.

We will be watching that shit live, in person! No CBS!

I understand why CBS does it that way though, most people who tuned in have probably never seen a bike race before, they were expecting golf or something when they flipped it on, and hopefully some of them kept watching and learned a few things...

CW AF 03
07-22-2008, 02:27 PM

It's on a Wednesday and Thursday, but I've got plenty of leave, a set of warmers, and my trusty long underwear...

The Saint
07-22-2008, 03:00 PM
Greg White is always trying to create excitement where their is none. The British color commentator is ok but the play-by-play announcer is a f'n wank.

the chi
07-22-2008, 04:20 PM
my exact words "can he stf up so I can watch the damn race!!??" I almost had them mute it for me...i'm sure it'll get better tho!

Amber Lamps
07-22-2008, 04:52 PM

Ha ha ha! Delusional are we? Exactly how many races did Nikita win in '06? Hell, how many races has he won period? Lorenzo has won more MotoGp races in his first year than Hayden has won in 4 or 5 years. In fact, I believe that Pedrosa, in three years and on the same bike mind you,has won more races than Hayden. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!:wink:

Correction, he didn't throw it away last year. Ducati kicked everyone in the nuts the first year on the 800.

Now the year before, he handed it to Nicole.

I agree with that to a point but Rossi had some unnecessary DNFs that might have changed things.

To tell the truth I miss the "good ol' days" when an American could win the championship and actually win at least half the races. Now when we win it's more like someone else lost,rather than we won. Roberts being the previous example. :2cents:

Mrs. Colleen
07-22-2008, 05:03 PM
Lorenzo has won more MotoGp races in his first year than Hayden has won in 4 or 5 years.

:skep: I thought Lorenzo only won one race.

The Repsol Honda was made for Pedrosa, not for Hayden. Which is why I hope Hayden signs with Ducati next year. :dthumb:

fpzx10
07-22-2008, 05:06 PM

The Repsol Honda was made for Pedrosa, not for Hayden. Which is why I hope Hayden signs with Ducati next year. :dthumb:

Then we can watch him get pummeled on an Italian bike

Mr Lefty
07-22-2008, 05:11 PM

very true. Lorenzo has quite a rep from the 250's but after his big highside... he's been struggling.

it'd be interesting to see Nicky on the Duc... sucks HRC is such a douchebag company to it's riders

Mrs. Colleen
07-22-2008, 05:17 PM
very true. Lorenzo has quite a rep from the 250's but after his big highside... he's been struggling.

it'd be interesting to see Nicky on the Duc... sucks HRC is such a douchebag company to it's riders

I was rooting for Lorenzo. Hopefully the break will do him good. :cheers:

Big Kahuna
07-22-2008, 05:21 PM
complete thievery from another board:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b35/mstrpeter/44036bde.jpgYeah, that would be funny if he actually past through the dirt, but he was in front at that point so I guess the door was opened behind him. :)

Amber Lamps
07-22-2008, 05:21 PM

I am an idiot! Sorry,I was thinking pole positions and you're right he only has one win in the premier class.:sorry::sorry:

Ok,but I doubt Hayden will do any better than Milandri did. I know,I know I'm a hater but really,Nicky was on the same team as Rossi during the years that the Honda flat out DOMINATED MotoGp. The Honda was by far the best bike on the track,hands down. Then Rossi switches to an acknowledged inferior bike and Hayden still can't capitalize. Now the excuse is that the bike wasn't "made" for Nicky and that's why he can't win. What will the excuse be next season,Bridgestone tires,Stoner gets all the good parts,his Italian isn't very good,etc? I know everyone wants NH to be the champion we've been missing in MotoGp for decades. I just don't see it.:sorry:

Mrs. Colleen
07-22-2008, 05:43 PM
I am an idiot! Sorry,I was thinking pole positions and you're right he only has one win in the premier class.:sorry::sorry:

Ok,but I doubt Hayden will do any better than Milandri did. I know,I know I'm a hater but really,Nicky was on the same team as Rossi during the years that the Honda flat out DOMINATED MotoGp. The Honda was by far the best bike on the track,hands down. Then Rossi switches to an acknowledged inferior bike and Hayden still can't capitalize. Now the excuse is that the bike wasn't "made" for Nicky and that's why he can't win. What will the excuse be next season,Bridgestone tires,Stoner gets all the good parts,his Italian isn't very good,etc? I know everyone wants NH to be the champion we've been missing in MotoGp for decades. I just don't see it.:sorry:

No worries...I have my own least favorite racers. :lol: But I am home sick today so I am going to fight with you a little longer...:D

I have only been watching MotoGP religiously for a little over three years now so I cannot say what happened previously...but the year that NH won and before the engine switch the Honda was "made" for Hayden. Once they switched it has taken him a long time to get it where it is. IMO this is obvious because of how far he has come this season. :cheers:

Amber Lamps
07-22-2008, 06:45 PM
No worries...I have my own least favorite racers. :lol: But I am home sick today so I am going to fight with you a little longer...:D

I have only been watching MotoGP religiously for a little over three years now so I cannot say what happened previously...but the year that NH won and before the engine switch the Honda was "made" for Hayden. Once they switched it has taken him a long time to get it where it is. IMO this is obvious because of how far he has come this season. :cheers:

Fair enough..

Ok,
1. the previous bike was "made" for Rossi,or his 1st team mate (can't think of the name right now)

2. Pedrosa did extremely well on the previous bike too.

3. A "true" champion can win on almost any machine. The MotoGp history books are filled with past greats who have overcome much greater "obstacles" than Hayden's so called tribulations.

Rossi did better lap times than Hayden in Assen with most of his shifter missing! Pedrosa won the 250 championship with two broken ankles. Dovisioso finished ahead of Hayden in his 1st time to Laguna Seca. De Puniet has a broken hand and finished just behind Hayden.
With all this,"the bike wasn't made for him talk",I have to remark,these are MotoGp bikes with almost unlimited adjustability,an almost bottomless budget, mechanics on the scene who's only job is to set your tire pressure and wipe the windscreen of the bike. If you can't make it under these conditions with the best equipment in the world..... BTW will someone please tell Nicky that the whining,quavering voice at the end of every race is played out. I've seen interviews of Rossi back when he was 16 and I have never seen him whine like a bitch!

dReWpY
07-22-2008, 06:52 PM
Rossi is badass, call be a fanboy, but the guy is always entertaining

Amber Lamps
07-22-2008, 07:06 PM

No doubt! I was lucky enough to see his first win in the 125s. I believe he was the youngest ever winner until Milandri won his first race. Rossi has always been awesome! Who saw that race,I can't remember where,but it was his 1st or 2nd season in the premier class. It was in the rain and he crashed,like 3 times and still almost won. I'll give Hayden one prop tho'...at least he isn't as big of a crybaby as Max "wah,wah,wah" Biaggi!

Check it out!

http://www.motogp.com/en/riders/profiles/Valentino+Rossi

JK
07-22-2008, 08:53 PM
A few things i noticed:

lorenzo looks like stoner of his honda days. Way fast but couldnt keep is butt in the seat. But with highsides instead of lowsides.

Dovisioso is the real deal.

nicky had tires as an excuse till Dovi passed him. hes not the smoothest and apperently the Ducati likes it rough so he should move there.

rossi- there was only one way to win that race and he MADE it happen. now there is no excuse to drop your bike in the gravel, rossi made a pass in on it!

stoner- great googly moogly that guy is good, but be glad youre racing now and not in the 80's 90's... now THOSE were hard passes.

ceo012384
07-23-2008, 01:14 AM
Lorenzo needs to stop highsiding. Seriously.

Race was amazing... then I had to download it and watch the eurosport feed so I could get the idiotic voices of the american announcers out of my damn head. :panic:

Mr Lefty
07-23-2008, 01:27 AM
A few things i noticed:

lorenzo looks like stoner of his honda days. Way fast but couldnt keep is butt in the seat. But with highsides instead of lowsides.

Dovisioso is the real deal.

nicky had tires as an excuse till Dovi passed him. hes not the smoothest and apperently the Ducati likes it rough so he should move there.

rossi- there was only one way to win that race and he MADE it happen. now there is no excuse to drop your bike in the gravel, rossi made a pass in on it!

stoner- great googly moogly that guy is good, but be glad youre racing now and not in the 80's 90's... now THOSE were hard passes.

NOOOO SHIT! Dovisioso is the king of the sleepers... dude is like 4th or 5th in the championship and a fucking rookie... I think he's the highest of the Rooks this year...

z06boy
07-23-2008, 09:44 AM

:rofl::rofl: :read:

PiZdETS
07-23-2008, 03:20 PM
Said it before and I'll say it again- Stoner can kick some ass when he has the track to himself ahead of everyone else but when Rossi starts playing with him he just cannot deal. Not many people can.

DLIT
07-25-2008, 05:26 PM
NOOOO SHIT! Dovisioso is the king of the sleepers... dude is like 4th or 5th in the championship and a fucking rookie... I think he's the highest of the Rooks this year...

Nope. Lorenzo DNF'd all those races and he's still in 4th in the championship, 11 points in front of Dov. Lorenzo was off to a great start. What the fuck happened?

Said it before and I'll say it again- Stoner can kick some ass when he has the track to himself ahead of everyone else but when Rossi starts playing with him he just cannot deal. Not many people can.

Rossi needs to attack him straight from the get-go. That's the only way to keep him at bay these days. Screw trying to find your rythm, pass Stoner then find it. Take a trip in the sand for a minute, but get back to finding your rythm.

LaFemmes
07-25-2008, 05:37 PM

Damn right!

JK
07-25-2008, 06:14 PM
Nope. Lorenzo DNF'd all those races and he's still in 4th in the championship, 11 points in front of Dov. Lorenzo was off to a great start. What the fuck happened?

shows just how hard he was pushing at the start of the season. Pushed too far and hurt himself, multiple times. Ever since the concussion he just hasnt been the same. But we will see after the break.

DLIT
07-25-2008, 06:28 PM
shows just how hard he was pushing at the start of the season. Pushed too far and hurt himself, multiple times. Ever since the concussion he just hasnt been the same. But we will see after the break.

He's still the man in my book.

JK
07-25-2008, 11:41 PM
He's still the man in my book.

yeah hes still pretty good and look out when he puts it together. if he gets right, next year will be loaded with title contenders.

stoner, rossi, pedrosa, lorenzo, dovisioso (on a repsol as rumored)

Mr Lefty
07-26-2008, 12:51 AM
yeah hes still pretty good and look out when he puts it together. if he gets right, next year will be loaded with title contenders.

stoner, rossi, pedrosa, lorenzo, dovisioso (on a repsol as rumored)

DeAngelis showed some good promise in a few races... be nice to see him do well next year...

Kawi has a LONG way to go before next year.

I think Nicky will be up compete'n for a podium every race again next year on the Duc

Amber Lamps
07-26-2008, 01:45 AM
DeAngelis showed some good promise in a few races... be nice to see him do well next year...

Kawi has a LONG way to go before next year.

I think Nicky will be up compete'n for a podium every race again next year on the Duc

DREAMING!!!