PDA

View Full Version : Prison Error

Mrs. Colleen
07-22-2008, 04:16 PM
I got a call today from the DMV saying my custom license plates are in...but are wrong! :tt: I ordered them at the beginning of May and was told 8-12 weeks...and now...another 8-12 weeks. :td:

I guess I could have kept them...if I wanted to be the FZR GRIL. :lol:

the chi
07-22-2008, 04:19 PM
:lol: Dont keep'em, make them redo!! Unless you want a chrome gril or something!

Mrs. Colleen
07-22-2008, 04:20 PM
:lol: Dont keep'em, make them redo!! Unless you want a chrome gril or something!

I'm not. I was kidding. :lol:

the chi
07-22-2008, 04:21 PM
aw, come on, I can see you with a grill...

NOT!

Were they nice about it?

Gas Man
07-22-2008, 04:25 PM
Nice!!!

but don't worry probably not made in Prison. The inmates are too busy watching HBO. They are probably made in China by 10 yr olds.

Mrs. Colleen
07-22-2008, 04:27 PM
aw, come on, I can see you with a grill...

NOT!

Were they nice about it?

Super nice. The DMV manager called me and told me she could fax me the paperwork I needed to fill out. But since I am home from work today I just went over there. She told me to go to a certain desk so I did not have to wait. I filled out the paperwork and everything was put into the computer. I am suppose to fun a huge ass sticker on my bike but they said I could just keep it with my registration papers. They were all really helpful.

It helps too that we have a tiny DMV so there are never many people in there. :cheers:

Nice!!!

but don't worry probably not made in Prison. The inmates are too busy watching HBO. They are probably made in China by 10 yr olds.

No they are. She told me on the phone it was a prison error. And when I was there they asked how long I had waited for these plates and commented that the inmates must be really busy. :lol:

MikeSP1
07-22-2008, 06:12 PM
No they are. She told me on the phone it was a prison error. And when I was there they asked how long I had waited for these plates and commented that the inmates must be really busy. :lol:[/QUOTE]

That's funny :)

JK
07-22-2008, 10:45 PM
thats an outrage!!!!!!!!!!persue persue persue until someone gets solitary!!!

kidding-

OneSickPsycho
07-22-2008, 11:59 PM
Go down there and offer your dirty panties to the first guy to get it done correctly...