PDA

View Full Version : Stoner is pregnant!

askmrjesus
09-29-2011, 08:26 PM
According to the latest copy of RoadRacing World, Stoner's wife has a rock in the tumbler. Or would that be a pebble? Whatever, the bitch be knocked up.

Fun Fact: If she has the landslide on the theoretical due date, gravel boy will have the same birth date as.......Rossi. :lol:

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Stoner, it's a nemesis!

JC

Particle Man
09-29-2011, 10:42 PM
Fun Fact: If she has the landslide on the theoretical due date, gravel boy will have the same birth date as.......Rossi. :lol:

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Stoner, it's a nemesis!

JC

:lol:

Porkchop
09-29-2011, 11:07 PM
I thought that was known for awhile. Wasnt that his reason for not wanting to go to Japan? Because he was having a kid?

Particle Man
09-29-2011, 11:07 PM
I thought that was known for awhile. Wasnt that his reason for not wanting to go to Japan? Because he was having a kid?

I thought he was pitching a fit because of Fukishima?

Dave
09-29-2011, 11:57 PM

she wont be going, no.

azoomm
09-30-2011, 12:08 AM
I thought he was pitching a fit because of Fukishima?

His wife is his good luck charm. And, the reason he was pitching a fit over Fukishima. He didn't want his pregnant wife in Japan.

101lifts2
09-30-2011, 03:09 AM
Old news

Particle Man
09-30-2011, 07:07 AM
His wife is his good luck charm. And, the reason he was pitching a fit over Fukishima. He didn't want his pregnant wife in Japan.

Gotcha

askmrjesus
09-30-2011, 08:44 AM

From what I read, Stoner finally agreed to do the Japan race, after examining some documents. There was speculation in the pits, that the documents had nothing to do with Fukishima, and were, in fact, Stoners HRC contract. :lol:

Old news

So is your mom.

BOOM!

JC

Particle Man
09-30-2011, 11:32 AM
From what I read, Stoner finally agreed to do the Japan race, after examining some documents. There was speculation in the pits, that the documents had nothing to do with Fukishima, and were, in fact, Stoners HRC contract. :lol:

So is your mom.

BOOM!

JC:lmao: and :lol:

KSGregman
09-30-2011, 11:34 AM

Hehehe.....FACT. :lmao: