PDA

View Full Version : Go Lions

dReWpY
10-10-2011, 10:57 PM
seriously, what a feel good game...
De-toliet needs this

Mikey
10-10-2011, 11:19 PM
They're about to be 5-0. I feel like I'm in some kind of parallel universe.

tommymac
10-11-2011, 07:11 AM
they suck, I needed 500 yards and 9td's from megatron to win my week in FF :lol:

tallywacker
10-11-2011, 08:36 AM
OMG if Detriot wins the Superbowl and the World Series, surely it will be saved. We all know how much those those New Orleans people were inspired and totally turned their city around:tremble:

Trip
10-11-2011, 08:47 AM
The lions won't win a super bowl. Green Bay will stomp the shit out of them when they play them.

Buffalo is getting their hopes up way too high too.

tached1000rr
10-11-2011, 08:47 AM
:rockwoot: I'm a die hard lions fans as I grew up in Detroit going to their games with my dad, I still support all Detroit based sports teams. I told some friends before the season if Stafford stays healthy that we would be a Wild Card team at 9-7 in the playoffs and they all laughed just maybe I will get that last laugh!

tommymac
10-11-2011, 08:50 AM
The lions won't win a super bowl. Green Bay will stomp the shit out of them when they play them.

I think its going to come down to GB and NO at this point. I dont think any of the AFC teams could beat them.

Buffalso all amped too because the Sabres are looking at a good year this year :)

Trip
10-11-2011, 09:04 AM
I am not sure about NO. The defense is pretty bad this year.

tommymac
10-11-2011, 09:07 AM
I am not sure about NO. The defense is pretty bad this year.

Outside of atlanta I dont see any teams that can play as good as them, and their offense can go score for score with GB.

Rider
10-11-2011, 09:15 AM
The Lions could be 10-0 going into the thanksgiving game against GB.

marko138
10-11-2011, 09:23 AM
I love the Lions being 5-0. But I don't see anyone beating GB for a SB win again this year.

tommymac
10-11-2011, 09:30 AM
I love the Lions being 5-0. But I don't see anyone beating GB for a SB win again this year.

Seeing the raiders 5-0 would be better, but I agree withthe above statement. Seems every year theres a team or 2 that comes out of nowhere and this year its the bills and detroit

Rider
10-11-2011, 09:47 AM
Seeing the raiders 5-0 would be better, but I agree withthe above statement. Seems every year theres a team or 2 that comes out of nowhere and this year its the bills and detroit

The Lions didnt come out of nowhere. Stafford is healthy this year. That is the biggest difference from last season. The D is stepping up huge too but it's the same core guys as last season.

tommymac
10-11-2011, 10:11 AM
The Lions didnt come out of nowhere. Stafford is healthy this year. That is the biggest difference from last season. The D is stepping up huge too but it's the same core guys as last season.

They did and thye didnt. They finished strong last year and was hopeful it would carry into this year. Staffords health/durability was/is a concern and I believe the running game was also questionable. The defense is a young unit and is still improving and it helps that calvin johnson is having an insane season so far.

The bills we all figured would be in the sweepstakes for the #1 pick this year.

Porkchop
10-11-2011, 03:07 PM

Thats what happens when you have the 1 or 2 draft pick every year since Barry Sanders has been gone.... you can only draft so many freaks before your team makes a turn around. :lol:

tommymac
10-11-2011, 03:17 PM
Thats what happens when you have the 1 or 2 draft pick every year since Barry Sanders has been gone.... you can only draft so many freaks before your team makes a turn around. :lol:

Well they drafted a gazillion WR's at #1 and finaly got it right with megatron, I think Best was an excellent pick and I think Suh is going to be one of the best DT's in the league.

But the best move they made was firing matt millen :lol:

Rider
10-11-2011, 03:19 PM

Oh please, they have had one number 1 pick and three number 2 picks in the last 10 years. :lol

EpyonXero
10-11-2011, 08:57 PM
Impressive, I think they stole the Eagles' mojo.

tommymac
10-11-2011, 09:06 PM
Impressive, I think they stole the Eagles' mojo.

Nopt sure the eagles ever had any, they just signed a bunch of big name guys and the media wanted the nfl to hand over the lombardi trophy, forgetting you actualy need to play the games first.

marko138
10-12-2011, 07:58 AM
Nopt sure the eagles ever had any, they just signed a bunch of big name guys and the media wanted the nfl to hand over the lombardi trophy, forgetting you actualy need to play the games first.
The Eagles ALWAYS shit the bed. Always. Like clockwork. They just did it 5 games into the season this year.

tommymac
10-12-2011, 09:13 AM
The Eagles ALWAYS shit the bed. Always. Like clockwork. They just did it 5 games into the season this year.

just getting an early start so they can be home for new years :lol:

marko138
10-12-2011, 09:17 AM
just getting an early start so they can be home for new years :lol:
I'm for it.

tommymac
10-12-2011, 09:26 AM
I'm for it.

me too, figure the giants are done too so we gotta root for the raiders to win it all for Al

Particle Man
10-12-2011, 12:12 PM

Pfft, Buffalo should know better by now. Talk to any fan around here (which is quite a few given where I live) and almost everyone will say the same thing: they will rocket to the top and then choke. Nobody gets their hopes up: it's pretty much a foregone conclusion.

tommymac
10-12-2011, 12:27 PM
Pfft, Buffalo should know better by now. Talk to any fan around here (which is quite a few given where I live) and almost everyone will say the same thing: they will rocket to the top and then choke. Nobody gets their hopes up: it's pretty much a foregone conclusion.

buffalo is used to the disapointment, they actualy expect it. I am a sabres fan so I can understand LOL

Particle Man
10-13-2011, 07:32 AM
buffalo is used to the disapointment, they actualy expect it. I am a sabres fan so I can understand LOL

:lol: