PDA

View Full Version : Rock the Gear

OneSickPsycho
07-30-2008, 07:51 PM
http://www.myspace.com/rockthegear

You might remember Britney Morrow aka The Road Rash Queen... She was a stunter I think, bit it without gear, and got seriously fucked in the process. She's a MySpace friend and I just got this bulletin. Seems like something cool... I'm submitting my story. And a link to :twfix:

Hey everyone,

As I'm sure some of you have heard, after a month of hinting on my part, that I am running a huge project right now called Rock the Gear that will launch in its entirity on August 15th, 2008.

You can check out the preview now at www. rockthegear. org and request the RTG page as a friend for updates before the official launch!

What I need from you guys is your stories, testimonies, reasons for rocking the gear. I have received HUNDREDS of emails from people who were willing to share their stories with me, now I want to help you share your stories with the world.

Details on how to share a story and include photos for the ROCK THE GEAR campaign website are in the RTG blog. Follow the link above to the myspace page and click on the "RTG TESTIMONIALS" blog on the top right hand side.

Thank you all for your continued support and your help with this project!

Much Love,
Brittany Morrow

Mr Lefty
07-30-2008, 07:53 PM
I'll have to add her... looks intresting...

Mrs. Colleen
07-30-2008, 07:56 PM
Seems like a cool idea...and I am all for gear...but she might want to rethink having people in her top friends list that have pics of them stunting in t-shirts.

Mr Lefty
07-30-2008, 07:57 PM
:lol: true true

Dave
07-30-2008, 09:08 PM
this isint the hottie that had to get a graft for her foot is it?

edit: nope

OneSickPsycho
07-31-2008, 12:00 AM
Did you mention the site? Her description says it will put up your personal website. :twfix: is mine!

neebelung
07-31-2008, 08:18 AM
Very cool!

OneSickPsycho
10-19-2008, 05:55 PM
The actual site is finally up... with a vid too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEqOgdJYoIc

www.rockthegear.org

Carolina
10-19-2008, 06:07 PM
I only really listen to rap/R&B but that song was kinda hott

Mrs. Colleen
10-19-2008, 06:11 PM
I just saw the new site a few days ago. :dthumb:

jeeps84
10-19-2008, 06:32 PM
Gear is cool!

Amber Lamps
10-20-2008, 02:24 AM
Seems like a cool idea...and I am all for gear...but she might want to rethink having people in her top friends list that have pics of them stunting in t-shirts.

I think she is mostly pro-helmets but I could be wrong...

Mrs. Colleen
10-20-2008, 10:50 AM
I think she is mostly pro-helmets but I could be wrong...

I think she is for all of it...she was wearing a helmet when she crashed but nothing else (gear-wise).

I found this on the front page of the new site...

Simply put, I could have saved so much of myself if I had just made the choice to put on a jacket, some gloves, riding pants, and a pair of riding boots along with the helmet I was wearing.

Plus they are giving away free gear on the site if you register with them. :rockout:

Amber Lamps
10-20-2008, 11:17 AM
I think she is for all of it...she was wearing a helmet when she crashed but nothing else (gear-wise).

I found this on the front page of the new site...

Plus they are giving away free gear on the site if you register with them. :rockout:

Sweet! Thanks,I'll have to check it out.