PDA

View Full Version : Ranting...

azoomm
08-01-2008, 09:54 AM
Just read off another board: (CycleForums, in the Pit) I thought I would share. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :dthumb:

Originally posted by pauldun170
If your daddy helped you get a GSXr-750 and you have been riding for a while, but your buddy just started riding and is trying to get the hang of ratty Ninja250, slow the fuck down, chill with the wheelies and don't expect your buddy who apparently is scared shitless to cut in and out of traffic with you.

Asshole...almost got out the car to punch him right in the Adams apple.

Hold on...to the scrawny deuchbag on the silver ZZR600 who felt it mandatory to rev the piss out of it at every fucking stoplight fuck you.

And the black guy flying down memorial highway lane splitting and just being a general asshole fuck you.

To the assholes who like to hangout at the Sunoco gas station by the rail road tracks, hanging out by the gas pumps for half an hour doing burn outs and being general shitbags in general I hope you get caught or get hit. I want you to be "that guy" who likes to tell the story about how he used to ride when he was younger but got in an accident and never rode again.

Too all you little fucktards who ride in packs in the same oversized white t-shirt, jeans and Nikes...I just called the cops on you. To those in the wife beaters, that burning you feel on your back is the mirror in my hand redirecting sunlight ...burning a fucktard tatoo .

To sunburned beard wearing tatooed beer drinking 35-50 yr old trash riding the "me too...me too I love OCC" chopper with open pipes whp feels the need to crack the throttle every time the bike is not in gear (because loud pipes ..) your a fucking cancer. Who the fuck are you to unleash 160db JUST because you think it must be announced that you NOW ENTERING THE PARKING LOT.
Yeah I was the guy who said "What the fuck is the matter with you" and you were the pussy who when not on the bike pretended not to hear me and walked in to the gas station to buy the carton of smokes you planned go through on you 20 minute ride to the next bar.
rant over

neebelung
08-01-2008, 09:56 AM
Fucking brilliant. I love it.

Dnyce
08-01-2008, 09:58 AM
classic

marko138
08-01-2008, 10:00 AM
Simply amazing.

the chi
08-01-2008, 10:21 AM
that made me laugh my ass off. Too funny!

NeonspeedRT
08-01-2008, 11:52 AM
Thats awseome :rockout:

OneSickPsycho
08-01-2008, 12:12 PM
Very amateur rant, but damnit... it really pulled at my heartstrings... *sniffle* Beautiful.

Phenix_Rider
08-01-2008, 12:30 PM
My sentiments exactly! :dthumb:

ontwo
08-01-2008, 01:28 PM
:lol: Good stuff there

BobTheBiker
08-01-2008, 01:52 PM
kinda sounds like it came from someone who is a total asshole, but I love it.

pickle.of.doom
08-01-2008, 02:22 PM
Sounds like the "Unless you do it like me you aren't right" kind of asshole to me...

NONE_too_SOFT
08-01-2008, 04:39 PM
good rant, but only a 7 of 10 in my book. Personally i believe the hate was depleted from this persons soul way to early, im SURE they could have trippled the length of that post if they REALLY put some good old fasion desparity into it.

Phenix_Rider
08-01-2008, 08:21 PM
Saw yet another Billy Badass heading into a bar on my way home. Stupid fuck will probably chug a pitcher or two on his own, then ride back home.

Dave
08-01-2008, 08:28 PM
this guy sounds like that i dont wave at those guys post

t-homo
08-03-2008, 03:13 AM
I completely agree with the first one.

Amber Lamps
08-03-2008, 01:18 PM
Sounds like the "Unless you do it like me you aren't right" kind of asshole to me...

:ty: Yea that's what I got too... Does this person even ride? He seems to hate everyone....

t-homo
08-03-2008, 01:35 PM
:ty: Yea that's what I got too... Does this person even ride? He seems to hate everyone....

I'd say he does by knowing gsxr 750 and zzr600. Sounds like an uptight bitch though.

Amber Lamps
08-03-2008, 02:20 PM
I'd say he does by knowing gsxr 750 and zzr600. Sounds like an uptight bitch though.

Good point...maybe an ex-rider then? Possibly someone who got married and his wife made him get rid of his bike when she got knocked up.(I actually know some guys like that,poor bastards!)

t-homo
08-04-2008, 07:03 PM
Good point...maybe an ex-rider then? Possibly someone who got married and his wife made him get rid of his bike when she got knocked up.(I actually know some guys like that,poor bastards!)

Either that or he had just put a bigger dildo on the back of his seat and wasn't used to it yet.

Gunther1000
08-05-2008, 04:37 PM
lol, I love the posts going from "He is God" to... Fucking Fag!

I would say he is just way to into other peoples biz. I try not to hate, I look at others and just think, well good for you! Tear it up man. If you into that kinda thing. I personally never could bring myself to be the "Look at me on my bike, Hear how loud it revs!" kind but to each there own and to them I thank them for the chuckle.

D-Bags are everywhere. Just get used to it I guess.

That and I ride like an asshole most times...

Phenix_Rider
08-05-2008, 08:41 PM
If you're on two wheels, you have balls. Doesn't excuse being a retard.

Amber Lamps
08-06-2008, 06:14 AM
If you're on two wheels, you have balls. Doesn't excuse being a retard.

True,but there is such a thing as "harmless fun" and revving your motor a little bit when you pull up to your group of friends at the mall parking lot falls into that category for me...

azoomm
08-06-2008, 02:29 PM
True,but there is such a thing as "harmless fun" and revving your motor a little bit when you pull up to your group of friends at the mall parking lot falls into that category for me...

Around here, they would make you twitch. It isn't a bit of revving, it's hey, let's bounce it off the rev limitter eight times... then they all bounce them. I just keep waiting for the motor to try and escape out the bottom of the bike.

the chi
08-06-2008, 02:34 PM
Around here, they would make you twitch. It isn't a bit of revving, it's hey, let's bounce it off the rev limitter eight times... then they all bounce them. I just keep waiting for the motor to try and escape out the bottom of the bike.

:rofl: My thoughts are always, wow, you have a motorcycle, me too!! I know what it sounds like dumbass! Luv ya Tig, but when Im chilling with my fellow bikers and hanging out, its irritating as all get out when some jerk rolls up and revs in the middle of conversation.

HOWEVER, if we are all game to hear it and encourage it, thats a different matter altogether! :dthumb:

Amber Lamps
08-06-2008, 09:56 PM
:rofl: My thoughts are always, wow, you have a motorcycle, me too!! I know what it sounds like dumbass! Luv ya Tig, but when Im chilling with my fellow bikers and hanging out, its irritating as all get out when some jerk rolls up and revs in the middle of conversation.

HOWEVER, if we are all game to hear it and encourage it, thats a different matter altogether! :dthumb:

Oh yea,I'm not saying it's never somewhat irritating but at most I shake my head. I don't go off screaming and wanting to kill the guy!!! That's all I'm saying!