PDA

View Full Version : Canadian students in Montreal think they live in Paris

Papa_Complex
04-26-2012, 09:14 AM
Their average tuition in Quebec is less than half what it is in Ontario, and the lowest in the country, but that isn't enough for the pampered little darlings. Video at link:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2012/04/26/student-protests-montreal.html

Porkchop
04-26-2012, 11:30 AM
Crazy french canadian bastards, eh. :lol:

Papa_Complex
04-26-2012, 11:45 AM
Crazy french canadian bastards, eh. :lol:

I was thinking more 'whiny French Canadian bastards.' Seems that they teach it in junior school, if the already have those skills when they get to higher ed.

fatbuckRTO
04-26-2012, 01:08 PM
"Quebec Spring?"

Reminds me of the hippies in Berkeley comparing having a Marine Corps OSO in town to being occupied like Iraq. Or a certain blond reporter claiming assault...

KSGregman
04-26-2012, 03:30 PM
Their average tuition in Quebec is less than half what it is in Ontario, and the lowest in the country, but that isn't enough for the pampered little darlings. Video at link:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2012/04/26/student-protests-montreal.html

Morons...from what I understand, the Quebec-ouis are such assholes that even the French themselves write them off. :rofl:

Sean
04-26-2012, 04:51 PM
Got the same problem in California. Let's raise taxes some more, that's the solution to everything!

Papa_Complex
04-26-2012, 06:45 PM
Morons...from what I understand, the Quebec-ouis are such assholes that even the French themselves write them off. :rofl:

I get along pretty well with most racers from Quebec (one exception, who used my images out of license). I've never really gotten along with business contacts, from Quebec, as they almost without exception seem to have an entitled attitude and constantly threaten to go somewhere else, with their business.

Papa_Complex
04-26-2012, 06:48 PM
Got the same problem in California. Let's raise taxes some more, that's the solution to everything!

This isn't a matter of getting more taxes. It's an issue with people who aren't paying their own way and aren't even being asked to do so. My tax money, in Ontario, subsidizes higher education in Quebec via Federal transfer payments. As I work in higher education, myself, I'd kinda like some of that money to stick around.

Papa_Complex
05-22-2012, 07:42 PM
Now the idiot students in Toronto think that they're Quebecois. Fortunately they aren't understanding the riot bit though. Bastards still screwed with my ride home.