PDA

View Full Version : Trip, have you seen this site?

Captain Morgan
04-29-2012, 11:38 AM
Thought you might be interested in this site.

http://www.parkstamps.org

Trip
04-29-2012, 07:40 PM
I have a ton of park stamps. Been having a passport for years. I got one just for my cali trip last year. Did the park stickers with the stamps for the cali trip.

Did you not see me get my stamp on the BRP at last year's rally?

fasternyou929
04-30-2012, 04:13 PM
lol Guy tries to show you something he thought you might like, and you respond like a narcissistic douche.

Did you not see me get my stamp on the BRP at last year's rally?

If he did, no doubt he would remember. That's one of those life-defining events. Capt. probably starts all his stories with "now, this was before I saw trip get his stamp on the BRP" or "this was after...".

dReWpY
04-30-2012, 05:44 PM
Typical BMW adv response....

Gas Man
04-30-2012, 05:49 PM
Leave it to Trip to pull out his inner dork at every stop.

We love him anyway for it...

Trip
04-30-2012, 06:01 PM
lol Guy tries to show you something he thought you might like, and you respond like a narcissistic douche.

If he did, no doubt he would remember. That's one of those life-defining events. Capt. probably starts all his stories with "now, this was before I saw trip get his stamp on the BRP" or "this was after...".

:lol:

shmike
05-01-2012, 04:19 PM

:lol