08-08-2008, 10:56 AM
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/7896/augustpotmgf4.jpg

Congrats Big Kahuna!

dReWpY
08-08-2008, 11:00 AM
atleast its a honda

neebelung
08-08-2008, 11:19 AM
Congrats!!! Definitely an awesome pic (If I hadn't entered, it would've gotten my vote ;) )

Big Kahuna
08-08-2008, 11:26 AM
Thanks all, I'm so excited!!!!

Here are some more pics from the same day...

and a few without the sign...

Mr Lefty
08-08-2008, 03:33 PM
congrats... cool photo op

Gas Man
08-08-2008, 04:05 PM
That bike is disgusting!!

DLIT
08-08-2008, 04:12 PM
Fucking bike's ugly as shit.

Big Kahuna
08-08-2008, 04:31 PM
:(

ceo012384
08-08-2008, 07:59 PM
I just threw up in my mouth... that bike is so shitty... jesus... :lol:

NONE_too_SOFT
08-08-2008, 08:08 PM
i wouldnt even bother taking a shit on that bike, it may add to its market value.

Big Kahuna
08-08-2008, 08:11 PM
Wow. I thought this was going to be a joyful moment... damn was I ever wrong! :panic:

NONE_too_SOFT
08-08-2008, 08:14 PM
Wow. I thought this was going to be a joyful moment... damn was I ever wrong! :panic:

lol, you're bike is killer man.

Cutty72
08-09-2008, 06:49 PM
Congrats man!

dReWpY
08-09-2008, 07:38 PM

jealousy is ugly ugly thing....

Gunther1000
08-09-2008, 09:39 PM
Fuckem, Bikes lookin great man... What is up with those front rotors? They look like my rear. By that I mean they arent CNC milled down are they? If not what brand and dia. Are they? Hows the feel and fade?

t-homo
08-10-2008, 06:29 AM
I love your bike. I think you already know that though.

Big Kahuna
08-10-2008, 11:48 PM
The rotors are made by CTSmoto (http://www.ctsmoto.com and are available via many on-line vendors.

CTSmoto isn't just offering fancy cut rotors, they are offering new engineered components that will contain new patented SS and aluminum technologies. CTSmoto has a smaller product number than the other big time manufacturers and rather than test a few products per lot, they inspect every single rotor to make sure it meets the correct measurements.

They are also working on a full floating read design that will work with most stock components with little or no modifications needed.

The current rotors on the bike are the last of the first generation prototypes, but I hope to have the new fancy version on my bike by the end of the month. :)

dReWpY
08-11-2008, 12:00 AM
if you want to get rid of those i will volunteer to take them off of your hands....

Gunther1000
08-11-2008, 09:53 AM
Nice!... I just hate it when there is something I like and I cant even see it on there own web site! How hard is it to just maintain a website? I mean if you have a Product to sell isnt that kinda key?

Oh well I will stay tuned and check back a few times till I gget sick of it and say f-them. But as of now I think there cool. I just need more info and pic!

Big Kahuna
08-11-2008, 11:41 AM
Nice!... I just hate it when there is something I like and I cant even see it on there own web site! How hard is it to just maintain a website? I mean if you have a Product to sell isnt that kinda key?

Oh well I will stay tuned and check back a few times till I gget sick of it and say f-them. But as of now I think there cool. I just need more info and pic!Dude, they have been so busy for the last two years getting everything setup for in house manufacturing. This is the third building they had to move to because they couldn't get all the right permits to run all the machines needed to produce these things. They are breaking new ground here and that takes time and a lot of personal effort. It's been an exhausting labor of love for them and they are finally seeing the light. They are working on the website as we speak as well as building up their stock before they launch an all out site.

Big Kahuna
08-11-2008, 11:45 AM
There is a little info out on Motomummy.

CTSMoto Revolution Front Rotors Product Description:

Full floating design ( optional noiseless float upon request )
Carriers come standard hard ano black or bronze with option of 9 different color rivets ( carriers are available in other colors upon request )
Lighter than OEM
Improved brake lever feel
Less force at lever to produce same stopping force
Patented design continually cleans the pad surface
Revolutionary design not only looks cool it actually runs cooler than any other stainless steel rotor currently available
The Standard Black and bronze carriers and rivets are made from Alcoa Billet aluminum and hard anodized to military spec type 3 finish to improve durability
Proprietary formulation of High Carbon 420SS that is spun cast in a patented process that produces a radial grain structure with a near zero porocity improving the strength and durability. The design is cut using a waterjet to reduce the amount of heat introduced into the part while cutting. This prevents work hardening and microfractures that can form during the heat treat stress relieving process. After HT/SR the rotors are Black Zinc passivated to protect the non contact surfaces from corrosion and the elements. The Zinc coated rotors are then double disk ground to ensure they are flat and parallel. The last step is to Cryogenically treat the rotors to stabilize and reduce any remaining internal stresses in the metal.
All parts are inspected 100%. We do not inspect by lots we inspect every single part 100%
The entire product is manufactured using materials and machines made right here in the USA.

http://www.motomummy.com/store/home.php?cat=444

r!der
08-11-2008, 01:50 PM
Sweet bike! Always liked that paint scheme. :dthumb:

Dave
08-11-2008, 03:43 PM
heh this picture promptes me to look up rossi street as a joking copycat shot. but it was a bit too far away for a photo op lol

Porkchop
08-11-2008, 09:38 PM
Ah... don't listen to these guys, some people *ahem* can only dream of having such a nice bike....

BTW i see you own/ed a GT250R... what did you think of it? I've heard some ppl love em' and some people absolutely loathe them...

Big Kahuna
08-12-2008, 12:40 PM
Ah... don't listen to these guys, some people *ahem* can only dream of having such a nice bike....

BTW i see you own/ed a GT250R... what did you think of it? I've heard some ppl love em' and some people absolutely loathe them...Well the GT250R that I own is like no other, so it's hard to compare it to the same bike in stock form. That said, the bike is fun to ride. It has no suspension adjustments other than the rear spring compression, but I have to say that it does pretty well even on the bumpy stuff with my fat ass on it. :)

The bike weighs a lot less than the stock version, and you can really feel the difference from the bigger bikes. This thing just screams through the corners and I'm begining to understand why the lighter bikes can hold faster corner speeds. :) The GT250R is built on the same size chassis as the 650, and stands tip to tail with my 900RR and 1000RR. If it wasn't for the smaller engine, you would never know it was such a small bike from just looking at it.

The difference between this bike and the Kawaski 250R is probalby the availablity of better tires for the GT250R. I'm currently running Pilot Powers on the bike with a 160 in the rear. Try that with the Ninja 250R.

Big Kahuna's 2006 Hyosung GT250R
http://www.rocketgtr.com/bikes/?gtr

There's a complete listing of the aftermarket parts on my site. As you can see, there is more into it than the bike is actually worth. Unfortunately for other GT250R owner's, a lot of the bits are one of conversions and not available for sale. :(