PDA

View Full Version : Yo Florida

azoomm
08-08-2008, 06:33 PM
Hey.... I'm planning a trip. Probably in the next week or so. We're plotting tonight on the details, but it will include delivering a motorcycle to Jacksonville and meeting my husband in Ft. Lauderdale.

Anyone?

*grin*

Hey Nee - don't post over there yet. :lol:

dReWpY
08-08-2008, 06:52 PM
:whistle: smells like a good story brewing...

azoomm
08-08-2008, 07:14 PM
:lol

They said Jax was six hours away from Lauderdale... like that's FAR.

neebelung
08-09-2008, 04:19 PM
FUCKIN COOL!!

By all means you KNOW you've got a guest room here (though since you're delivering a bike, I think you're staying in a spectacular beach condo :drool: )

Fort Lauderdale is more like 4.5 to 5 hours, and we have friends you need to hook up with there.

CHris isn't coaching next weekend, so we'll BOTH be free to play....

Get your happy ass out here!!!!!!!!!!!!

OneSickPsycho
08-09-2008, 05:39 PM
I might be down for a ride...

azoomm
08-09-2008, 05:43 PM
OK, so I'm waiting for final info from Ms. Chick. But, planning on it. I'll leave here after Evan's flight takes off on Sunday about 3:00.... and see how far I get. It isn't the first day that gets me, it's the second. ;)

The one thing I need to figure out how to get to Lauderdale.... maybe I'll rent a car for the day.

the chi
08-09-2008, 05:43 PM
i might be able to meet ya depending on your route down...ya gotta pass thru the panhandle before you get to Nee's side of town!!! I'd love to meet you!

neebelung
08-10-2008, 11:31 AM
OK, so I'm waiting for final info from Ms. Chick. But, planning on it. I'll leave here after Evan's flight takes off on Sunday about 3:00.... and see how far I get. It isn't the first day that gets me, it's the second. ;)

The one thing I need to figure out how to get to Lauderdale.... maybe I'll rent a car for the day.

Yeah when miss chick stopped by last night, she wasn't sure what the plan was (but Chris, Gregory and her other friend all agreed that you + Shannon + me + all in the same state = massive amounts of trouble).

Now do you mean Sunday as in TODAY or next Sunday?

I'd say renting a car will be the best way to get down to Fort Lauderdale from here; hell if I had time to spare to take off, I'd take you down there, but I can't. :(

azoomm
08-10-2008, 11:09 PM
No, today I had other things to do.

I'll be heading out after I drop Evan at the airport on NEXT Sunday (17th) making my way over to Jax. I might just go for my IronButt..... wheeeeeeeeee

i might be able to meet ya depending on your route down...ya gotta pass thru the panhandle before you get to Nee's side of town!!! I'd love to meet you!

Let me know where you are, and I'll certainly try to at least stalk you a bit ha!

dReWpY
08-10-2008, 11:09 PM
not that hard... less tiring then a td

neebelung
08-10-2008, 11:17 PM
No, today I had other things to do.

I'll be heading out after I drop Evan at the airport on NEXT Sunday (17th) making my way over to Jax. I might just go for my IronButt..... wheeeeeeeeee

YAY!!! Very cool!!!!!

azoomm
08-16-2008, 08:03 PM
Change of plan... I'm not riding across, my ankle isn't up for it. AND, let's not forget that little tropical storm on it's way.

I'm flying into Lauderdale Sunday night - and I'll be there until Saturday. Wheeeeeeeeeeee