PDA

View Full Version : hey guys, new here

suckerpunch
08-15-2008, 10:14 PM
had a sportbike that I bought about 3 years back and rode maybe 3 times then garaged it partially because it scared the hell out of me and partially because I was so busy with work and school and all that. Decided that maybe a cruiser was better for me so I just bought a 05 suzuki m50 black on black. LOVE it and being a brand new rider it it awesome because it shifts so smoothly and handles very well. I aim to take the Harley basic rider class because the MSF is so full, but until then have been trying to learn to ride it around the backroads. was scared to go down the street when I bought it and couldnt work the clutch too well but after a week of practice im carefully riding it to work (live 5 mins away on backroads) and gaining confidence. Love the feel of it and I cant wait to go to the class to learn how to ride safely while still having fun.

PS. the first thing I bough for it besides helmet were a set of Cobra engine guards. lol i know how my luck is

Trip
08-15-2008, 10:18 PM
welcome, let see some pics of your ride

suckerpunch
08-15-2008, 10:21 PM
here are some pics of it that arent too good.http://i35.tinypic.com/huhnj6.jpg
http://i38.tinypic.com/288z2xe.jpg

Trip
08-15-2008, 10:31 PM
looks good welcome to two wheeled nation again

fatburg
08-15-2008, 10:38 PM
Welcome sir, :twfix: stick around and have some fun.

t-homo
08-15-2008, 10:57 PM
Welcome. How'd you find the forum? Friend told you about it, google, or what? Good to see more people joining.

Gunther1000
08-16-2008, 12:14 AM
Man, Another good lookin cruiser! Nice man and welcome!

Theres plenty of fun and knowledge to be had around here if you look hard enough!

Keep it rubber side down brother!

Brent

t-homo
08-16-2008, 12:24 AM
Is that one the 1800cc? If so, my neighbor has a similar bike and loves it. He tried to get me to ride it, but passed up the chance since all I had ridden at that point was the blast.

Gunther1000
08-16-2008, 01:13 AM
Is that one the 1800cc? If so, my neighbor has a similar bike and loves it. He tried to get me to ride it, but passed up the chance since all I had ridden at that point was the blast.

Why is everyone I meet lately so scared to ride a new experiance! I mean shit back in 01 when the gsxr 1000 was the new kid on the block I was throwing the keys to total strangers in Royal oak (MI) every thursday night!

People would dive at the chance! I couldnt beg Trip or Drewpy to ride my bike even on the E-way! I know I make it look scary on the back wheel but like any other bike its all about how you go about it! my grand mother could drive a NOS injected, Blow Twin Turbo Triple Supercharged 700 ci Lambo around town to get Milk without burning the tires off it! why cant you enjoy a nice ride on a great bike?

I mean if you ride my bike and dont see 13,500 rpms you will never see GOD!

And then roll off it to 10,000 and wack its brains out again! Then you get the idea what im workin with...

Out side of that its just good clean midrange fun! No shit stains no fear no trouble mate!

t-homo
08-16-2008, 01:18 AM
Why is everyone I meet lately so scared to ride a new experiance! I mean shit back in 01 when the gsxr 1000 was the new kid on the block I was throwing the keys to total strangers in Royal oak (MI) every thursday night!

People would dive at the chance! I couldnt beg Trip or Drewpy to ride my bike even on the E-way! I know I make it look scary on the back wheel but like any other bike its all about how you go about it! my grand mother could drive a NOS injected, Blow Twin Turbo Triple Supercharged 700 ci Lambo around town to get Milk without burning the tires off it! why cant you enjoy a nice ride on a great bike?

I mean if you ride my bike and dont see 13,500 rpms you will never see GOD!

And then roll off it to 10,000 and wack its brains out again! Then you get the idea what im workin with...

Out side of that its just good clean midrange fun! No shit stains no fear no trouble mate!

You rev to 13.5? Damn, my 2000 R1 redlines at 11,750. And now, given the chance, I would ride it.

suckerpunch
08-16-2008, 01:19 AM
its actually only 800cc

lol i found the forum when a member at another forum posted a screenshot of a gun he carries on rides for safety and in the background was a puter screen w a tab that had this pages name on it.

t-homo
08-16-2008, 01:26 AM
its actually only 800cc

lol i found the forum when a member at another forum posted a screenshot of a gun he carries on rides for safety and in the background was a puter screen w a tab that had this pages name on it.

Oh good to know. Glad you found everyone who used to be there. G-Man, good work.

dReWpY
08-16-2008, 04:25 AM
its actually only 800cc

that is fucking awesome...

im not scared to ride your bike, im scared to fall in love with your bike and want one...

the chi
08-16-2008, 05:36 AM
:dthumb:Welcome, love your ride, she's gorgeous!

NONE_too_SOFT
08-17-2008, 02:37 AM
watch out for teh mormons their wives will surround you and make you eat peroigoeis.

fnfalman
08-18-2008, 08:07 PM
Welcome to the site.

The bike needs a turbo or a supercharge.

The End.:rockwoot:

RiderRageGoneBAD
08-19-2008, 12:02 AM
Welcome to the site and Enjoy the forums!

Sixxxxer
08-19-2008, 12:12 AM
Welcome Dude!!

Enjoy Your Stay!

Mr Lefty
08-19-2008, 06:27 AM
Good lord! we've got a lot of cruiser owners joining up as of late! Jtemple meet all ya'll at Sturgis or what?! :lol:

:welcome: just fuck'n with ya btw... only thing required here is a love of two wheel transport

Rider
08-19-2008, 07:52 AM
Welcome :twfix: