08-17-2008, 02:38 PM
poor stoner.

go docktah!

Dnyce
08-17-2008, 02:39 PM
the other duc is startin to rip shit up alil

dReWpY
08-17-2008, 02:41 PM
yeah, and what about rizzla and kawi in the mix, wouldnt of guessed it at the start of the race, what happened to nicky?

NONE_too_SOFT
08-17-2008, 02:44 PM
i thought i just saw his bike in the pits on a cutscene.

Dnyce
08-17-2008, 02:46 PM
yeah, and what about rizzla and kawi in the mix, wouldnt of guessed it at the start of the race, what happened to nicky?

yea wheres nicky? i missed the 1st 8mins or so....

damn elias is tiny-5'4 120lbs

NONE_too_SOFT
08-17-2008, 02:47 PM
yea wheres nicky? i missed the 1st 8mins or so....

damn elias is tiny-5'4 120lbs

ha ya, he makes the bike look HUGE.

Dnyce
08-17-2008, 02:50 PM
hopkins is gettin owned left and right these last few laps

edit-didnt kno he was injured

NONE_too_SOFT
08-17-2008, 02:52 PM
hopkins is gettin owned left and right these last few laps

ya just droppin spots like he doesnt even care, damn.

So wtf happened to hayden?

ha what a show boat.

Dnyce
08-17-2008, 02:53 PM
def couldnta guessed the 2nd and 3rd place podiums today

dReWpY
08-17-2008, 02:55 PM
wheelies are for squids.... :?: thats the way to cross the finish line, rossi ftw!!

Rossi, Gp god... stoner, not so good

edit

NONE_too_SOFT
08-17-2008, 02:58 PM
his voice sounded dubbed in that interview

Dnyce
08-17-2008, 03:04 PM
fuck yea today is gonna b a good day! just watched motogp, gonna mess the bike for a hour or so maybe do the brakes, air filter, then go ride for a bit, and drag racing comes on at 7pm, and theyre runnin bikes too:dthumb:

dReWpY
08-17-2008, 03:05 PM
rub it in, got no bike, but i did get my kn filters friday, is it normal for them to send foam inserts to lessen the airflow on a stock engine?

Amber Lamps
08-17-2008, 03:10 PM
rub it in, got no bike, but i did get my kn filters friday, is it normal for them to send foam inserts to lessen the airflow on a stock engine?

If you got the individual filters then yes. Infact,for a while they were sending foam covers for airbox filters so you could put them on for street and take them off for race. That type of system would be tits with an '07 GSXR or a R1/R6 with the separate air box cover!

dReWpY
08-17-2008, 03:11 PM
so it would prolly be wise to use them then ? lol

Amber Lamps
08-17-2008, 03:11 PM
wheelies are for squids.... :?: thats the way to cross the finish line, rossi ftw!!

Yep that's my boy! Now if he would just PLEASE cruise to the championship and not throw it away like in '07!!!

JK
08-17-2008, 03:41 PM
michelin looked BAD.

Nice to see Nakano get up there.

nice to see Ant get up there

Why doesnt Elias ride like that all the time? Only when his job is threatened does he try.

Dnyce
08-17-2008, 04:08 PM
i went with bmc, and my bikes a i4-gotta be a dif filter setup than the pig so idk

filter is alot smaller than i thought tho.
found a yosh rs3 pipe in my dads garage, gonna try it out.

rossi has it pretty much locked up now....pretty much, but anythin can happen.
i noticed some guys had what looked like elbow sliders-u guys see that?

No Worries
08-17-2008, 04:54 PM
At the beginning of the show they said that Hayden injured his foot. I think it's bad luck to have a camera on the bike like Stoner had. Those bikes always seem to crash.

Mr Lefty
08-17-2008, 05:36 PM
Remember the Super Moto pics of Hayden? turns out he hurt his heal and caused him to miss this race.

they were saying at the start of the race (on the video I downloaded) that they'd be suprised if a mich. finished higher than 7th.

damn... Stoner and Pedrosa basicly handed Rossi the championship... 50pt lead! fuck.

one race till INDY!!!!!

DLIT
08-17-2008, 08:52 PM
Hayden got injured at the X games. Go figure...

Sweet race. DePuniet goes down and I was like "What else is new", then Stoner wrecked and I clapped my hands. The battle between the Zuks and Kawis was damn good.

What the fuck is wrong with Michelin?

Amber Lamps
08-17-2008, 09:08 PM

Sweet race. DePuniet goes down and I was like "What else is new", then Stoner wrecked and I clapped my hands. The battle between the Zuks and Kawis was damn good.

FRANCE?

Trip
08-17-2008, 09:12 PM

They don't have the opportunity to ship better tires from the factory, they have to run what they brung now and they suck at that. Bridgestone has just been making awesome track rubber as well.

FRANCE?

LOL

No Worries
08-17-2008, 10:02 PM
They don't have the opportunity to ship better tires from the factory, they have to run what they brung now and they suck at that. Bridgestone has just been making awesome track rubber as well.

LOL

All the top bikes were running Bridgestone's. How are their new street tires?

JK
08-17-2008, 10:46 PM

yeah no kidding-

Best advertising Bridgestone could ever get, ripping in MotoGP! remember when everyone thought rossi was a whiner for moving to B's for this year... yeah it turnes out he is just smart.

DLIT
08-17-2008, 10:50 PM

I know, it was rhetorical.

Azoom is tight with Bridgesones, I think.

Mr Lefty
08-17-2008, 11:02 PM
yeah no kidding-

Best advertising Bridgestone could ever get, ripping in MotoGP! remember when everyone thought rossi was a whiner for moving to B's for this year... yeah it turnes out he is just smart.

I was thinking that too when the race started...

wonder how many people are gonna jump ship next year from Mich. :idk:

DLIT
08-18-2008, 12:02 AM
I was thinking that too when the race started...

wonder how many people are gonna jump ship next year from Mich. :idk:

Control tire. Bridgestone should be the control tire. Two years in a row Michelin has sucked balls at the highest level of racing.

Mr Lefty
08-18-2008, 12:54 AM
I agree... who ever gets the fastest times in free practice.... that's the control tire for that track. :idk: still allows the tire manufactures to fight it out... but puts the teams on a level field... Bruno was such a cluster fuck because of it... West 5th? Pedrosa was what 12th?

ontwo
08-18-2008, 10:13 AM

What a dumbass. That's like Tony Stewart running the local Outlaws race at the fairgrounds. :wtf: You're in the pinnacle of MC racing and pull something boneheaded like that. He deserves it.

Trip
08-18-2008, 10:16 AM

I haven't heard great things about them, everyone recommends their DOT tires though.

Rider
08-18-2008, 10:19 AM
The GP 250 races was exciting anyway.....

Yeah I was glad to see Rossi get another win and pad his lead even more.. but other than that it was boring really. Nice to see some old names doing well this week.

marko138
08-18-2008, 10:53 AM
OTB had a fresh set of 002's on his Bimota last year when I rode it. I had no complaints from them. The new one's might be even better.

DLIT
08-18-2008, 12:34 PM
The GP 250 races was exciting anyway.....

Yeah I was glad to see Rossi get another win and pad his lead even more.. but other than that it was boring really. Nice to see some old names doing well this week.

The battle for 2nd-5th was hardly boring. Once Rossi was out in front by himself they focused on that battle and it was tight. Their reactions (on gp.com) to Elias were classic.

Dnyce
08-18-2008, 09:38 PM
What a dumbass. That's like Tony Stewart running the local Outlaws race at the fairgrounds. :wtf: You're in the pinnacle of MC racing and pull something boneheaded like that. He deserves it.

maybe he figured hes fired anyway, wth ya know?

JK
08-18-2008, 09:44 PM
Control tire. Bridgestone should be the control tire. Two years in a row Michelin has sucked balls at the highest level of racing.

they may not need a rule... it will happen naturally

DLIT
08-18-2008, 09:45 PM
they may not need a rule... it will happen naturally

That'd be crazy, especially after years of domination with Michelin. I wonder if they'll amend the rule again to help Michelin?

Mrs. Colleen
08-18-2008, 10:05 PM

I kind of read it as an FU to Repsol. :idk:

NONE_too_SOFT
08-18-2008, 10:10 PM

okay. Im nick hayden.

I've already won a GP championship. I'm sponsered by one of the leading teams in the industry. I'm a household name to anybody that follows any sort of motorcycle racing. and im having a bad year.

Fuck it, im gonna go screw around on some supermoto's.

This just shows me the guy may actually have a brain. He KNOWS he aint the doctor, or Stoner, or any other consistent podium finisher. Fuck it. Have your fun and be done with it, you're already set for life.

DLIT
08-18-2008, 10:47 PM
I kind of read it as an FU to Repsol. :idk:

Nah, he rode a Honda and he was in Repsol leathers. Honda has control over him, not Repsol. If anything, it'd be a fuck you to honda, but seeing how they had to give him permission to ride, I can't see it that way. He was on break and wanted to do it, I'm surprised Honda let him, but it could also be a sign of fuck you Nicky from Honda, they don't care what he does because he won't be with 'em next year. :idk:

Mr Lefty
08-18-2008, 11:01 PM
could also be a promotion... considering it was the X Games... good crowed to advertise to... that's my take at least.

Mrs. Colleen
08-18-2008, 11:41 PM
Nah, he rode a Honda and he was in Repsol leathers. Honda has control over him, not Repsol. If anything, it'd be a fuck you to honda, but seeing how they had to give him permission to ride, I can't see it that way. He was on break and wanted to do it, I'm surprised Honda let him, but it could also be a sign of fuck you Nicky from Honda, they don't care what he does because he won't be with 'em next year. :idk:

Sorry, I meant Repsol/Honda...

It seems no one is happy in that "relationship." :td:

could also be a promotion... considering it was the X Games... good crowed to advertise to... that's my take at least.

Got me to watch! :dthumb: Even though my DVR never recorded that particular game. :td:

Mr Lefty
08-19-2008, 06:57 AM
I meant a promotion FOR motogp AT the X games :lol:

z06boy
08-19-2008, 04:45 PM
I loved it when Stoner bit it...since he wasn't hurt of course.

I respect his ability and like Ducati ok BUT...

Since his crybaby remarks after Rossi beat him at Laguna Seca...f#ck em'...I hope Rossi wins the championship.

Mr Lefty
08-19-2008, 04:47 PM
I loved it when Stoner bit it...since he wasn't hurt of course.

I respect his ability and like Ducati ok BUT...

Since his crybaby remarks after Rossi beat him at Laguna Seca...f#ck em'...I hope Rossi wins the championship.

ehh... he was just still heated up from the race... he said later that he was out of line...

shit last year Rossi did the same thing with Vermulen I think... and later said it was just good racing...

z06boy
08-19-2008, 04:58 PM
ehh... he was just still heated up from the race... he said later that he was out of line...

shit last year Rossi did the same thing with Vermulen I think... and later said it was just good racing...

Hey I said I was glad he wasn't hurt...still happy to see Rossi beat him. :lol:

Mr Lefty
08-19-2008, 05:02 PM
yeah... I want Rossi to win. but I don't think Stoner's as bad as everyone wants him to be

JK
08-19-2008, 05:12 PM
alot of people hate stoner because he can beat rossi. thats all. if it was all bike then the other 3 ducs should be up front too but thats not the case.

Mr Lefty
08-19-2008, 05:15 PM
yeah... I can only imagine how Hopper would be doing if he stayed with Suzy... suzy's doing well this year...

z06boy
08-20-2008, 09:33 AM
alot of people hate stoner because he can beat rossi. thats all. if it was all bike then the other 3 ducs should be up front too but thats not the case.

Some people are like that.

I like Stoner and Rossi...that's why they are in my avatar but like I mentioned earlier...when he whined about Rossi's pass at Laguna...his stock dropped...plus I want Yamaha to beat Ducati since I ride one...well actually two. :idk:

JK
08-20-2008, 03:44 PM
Some people are like that.

I like Stoner and Rossi...that's why they are in my avatar but like I mentioned earlier...when he whined about Rossi's pass at Laguna...his stock dropped...plus I want Yamaha to beat Ducati since I ride one...well actually two. :idk:

yeah the whining took a few points off but he took em back later.

z06boy
08-21-2008, 10:31 AM
yeah the whining took a few points off but he took em back later.

Yeah I didn't hear him "take them back" but read that he did here. He's a damn good rider and has a strong bike...just hope Rossi takes the championship and with a 50 point lead he should.