PDA

View Full Version : Apex 2 Apex Grattan Belding, MI August 25, 2008

Mudpuppy
08-19-2008, 12:14 AM
Is anyone going? I signed up today.. looking forward to it - new surface at Grattan.. we have a few people going.. its a Monday track day so the attendance should be low meaning more quality track time for everyone that goes and no weekend cowboys..

Rider
08-19-2008, 08:06 AM
Not going. I have to work Monday.

Mudpuppy
08-21-2008, 12:49 AM
well super, sketch and i from wos will be there.. i just found out one of the members from redline will be a control rider/instructor.. not sure of anyone else that is coming.. looking forward to trying out the new surface at grattan for real this time - back on march 29 it was 18 degrees and not conducive to good traction..

Not going. I have to work Monday.

and do what super is doing - call in sick.. work is over-rated.. pull a ferris bueller's day off and ride with us..

Rider
08-21-2008, 08:42 AM
I'm not set up for the track yet, no track plastics, noting safety wired, radiator fluid is OEM, tires are OEM.

marko138
08-21-2008, 08:57 AM
I'm not set up for the track yet, no track plastics, noting safety wired, radiator fluid is OEM, tires are OEM.
You dont need any of those things to ride the track. Just fucking go.

Cutty72
08-21-2008, 08:53 PM

That's how my 1125 is. I've been on the track. Hope to go again here in Sept, but I'll have new rubber (PP's) on by then.

Mudpuppy
08-26-2008, 11:17 PM

don't need any of that done for beginner..

had a great day yesterday.. other than sleeping in a tent and not getting enough sleep..