PDA

View Full Version : Pedrosa to run Bridgestones next ye...ASAP!!!

DLIT
08-31-2008, 06:50 PM
He'll be running Bridge's as of Monday, in the up-coming tests.

http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2008/Pedrosa+switches+to+Bridgestone+with+immediate+eff ect

smileyman
09-02-2008, 12:02 PM
Whatta whiner! Pedro is just trying to cover his own insecurities for the last half of the season so HRC doesn't realize he sucks if the setup isn't spot on!

Mr Lefty
09-02-2008, 01:28 PM
I dunno... I'd fuck'n whine too if my tires sucked that bad... I mean FUCK even the Kawi boys were more than a second a lap quicker!

Mich has A LOT of work to do next year... that is... if they have a rider.

Rider
09-02-2008, 01:33 PM
I dunno... I'd fuck'n whine too if my tires sucked that bad... I mean FUCK even the Kawi boys were more than a second a lap quicker!

Mich has A LOT of work to do next year... that is... if they have a rider.

Michelin came in 2nd, 4th, 6th, and 8th.. So it wasn't that bad.

Mr Lefty
09-02-2008, 02:30 PM
Michelin came in 2nd, 4th, 6th, and 8th.. So it wasn't that bad.
no... I meant in Bruno...

they haven't been that far off the ball in most races... but in bruno they might have well ran DOT's...

and anyone in a title hunt can't give up a round like that.

smileyman
09-02-2008, 02:35 PM
Where you at Ebbs? Looks like rain on the 4th and 5th....Hope your rain gear is good!

I hear ya on teh Michelin situation...No one can afford to drop a round or two in a championship hunt...Maybe this is there way of voting for a spec tire rule? Get everyone to wanting one tire and then hope to outbid Bridgestone rather than competet head to head on track with them?

Mr Lefty
09-02-2008, 02:42 PM
I'm still in Fargo... leaving tomorrow morning... getting my shit sorted out right now... well taking a break right now... but yeah... I'm just gonna pack all my shit and throw the rain covers on... I'll keep my rain gear ready... but I'm only going to Omaha tomorrow... so I should be ok....

your getting shit on though I see...

and yeah... I'd like to see a spec tire... I say... let the racers choose in practice and qualifing... who ever get's poll... they go with that tire. the only thing it'd cause last minute decisions on tire choice... so maybe the fastest times in practice. :idk:

smileyman
09-02-2008, 05:19 PM
WSBK does well with their spec Pirelli's...The racing is always tight, always a suprise who comes up competitive during the weekend. They of course have 2 races per event so there is plenty of time to get on the right compound. I think it would be great for the AMA, even though right now there are so many changes that you wouldn't see that much of an improvement.