PDA

View Full Version : **SPOILER** took the checkered flag at Misano

fnfalman
08-31-2008, 07:25 PM
The Doctor schooled everybody again and Stoner crashed while leading by up to 2-seconds.

DIMford
08-31-2008, 07:30 PM
I thought that race wasn't on yet?

DLIT
08-31-2008, 10:11 PM
Pedrosa will be on Bridgestones from hereon out. Seriously.

fnfalman
08-31-2008, 11:30 PM
Sorry about that, should have put the spoiler on.

Mr Lefty
09-01-2008, 12:09 AM
this is the new way of doing it

Amber Lamps
09-01-2008, 04:48 PM
PLEASE,OH PLEASE Valle' don't blow it!!! He's got a 3 race lead with 5 rounds left!

Mrs. Colleen
09-01-2008, 04:55 PM
Lot of good racing on this weekend! :rockout: Just finished watching 250. :willy: :cheers:

marko138
09-01-2008, 06:59 PM
Sorry about that, should have put the spoiler on.
Not a problem, brutha. I got your back on the title.

fatburg
09-01-2008, 07:35 PM
Lot of good racing on this weekend! :rockout: Just finished watching 250. :willy: :cheers:

that was a mess of a race. Looked like bumper cars or should i say bikes

Mrs. Colleen
09-01-2008, 08:31 PM
that was a mess of a race. Looked like bumper cars or should i say bikes

It was fun to watch though! :lol: I love when you can see how badly they all want it. :dthumb:

CW AF 03
09-02-2008, 01:48 AM
The Doctor schooled everybody again and Stoner crashed while leading by up to 2-seconds.

Rossi beat Stoner in Laguna. He pulled a rabbit out of his ass to complete "The Corkscrew Pass". Stoner has been beating himself ever since.

And the lead was steady at 3.5-4 seconds when Stoner lost the front...

Mr Lefty
09-02-2008, 08:35 AM
true... but stoner was pushing too hard to keep that lead at 3.5-4 seconds... in the last two races... had he not pushed so hard the lead would have dropped... and that early in the race... rossi would have been with him with >15 laps to go. not saying he'd have beaten him... but judging from the way Stoner seems to be hell bent on keeping Rossi as far back as possible... and not racing neck and neck these last few races... he may be lacking the confidence to have a tight battle with Rossi... probably because of Laguna...

:idk: just my :2cents:

Rider
09-02-2008, 08:44 AM
Has Randy De Puniet made it through lap 1 without crashing this season? I swear that due has crashed every race and it all seems to be on the first lap.

It was nice to see Lorenzo back up on the podium.

Did anyone catch the 250 race? Crashes all over the place.. Khalio runs into the back of his teammate Aoyama and wrecks them both. Lots of bumping and banging out there. Great battle up front until Simoncelli crashed out

Mr Lefty
09-02-2008, 08:45 AM
I can't believe De Puniet still has a ride! and even more so... he has more points than Hopper and West!

z06boy
09-02-2008, 10:11 AM
Glad to see Rossi win but still amazes me the Stoner can get that far ahead.

Good to see Lorenzo complete a race without highsiding too.

Mudpuppy
09-02-2008, 04:45 PM
what is going to be fun is watching rossi first hand win at indy..

CW AF 03
09-02-2008, 06:47 PM
Has Randy De Puniet made it through lap 1 without crashing this season? I swear that due has crashed every race and it all seems to be on the first lap.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! De Puniet is crash-tastic!

Mr Lefty
09-02-2008, 06:50 PM
what is going to be fun is watching rossi first hand win at indy..
Hell yes it is!

Mudpuppy
09-02-2008, 09:36 PM
Hell yes it is!

are you back yet?

Mr Lefty
09-02-2008, 10:04 PM
Yeah... and getting ready to leave for my trip tomorrow...

Trip
09-02-2008, 10:16 PM

you suck

Mudpuppy
09-02-2008, 10:36 PM

so are you going to indy? if so we need to meet up..

Rider
09-03-2008, 08:25 AM

WHen are you leaving? I'm heading down Friday afternoon.

Mr Lefty
09-03-2008, 06:16 PM

Yeah I'll be there... I'd planned on trying to meet all you guys... I'll be with Trip, Drewpy, NtS, Rae, and Fatburg. Capt'n, T-rock, and Rider are meeting us there...

anyone I'm forgetting?!

just kidding Kat :leaving:

DLIT
09-03-2008, 07:20 PM
true... but stoner was pushing too hard to keep that lead at 3.5-4 seconds... in the last two races... had he not pushed so hard the lead would have dropped... and that early in the race... rossi would have been with him with >15 laps to go. not saying he'd have beaten him... but judging from the way Stoner seems to be hell bent on keeping Rossi as far back as possible... and not racing neck and neck these last few races... he may be lacking the confidence to have a tight battle with Rossi... probably because of Laguna...

:idk: just my :2cents:

Those are all good points.

Amber Lamps
09-03-2008, 09:43 PM
Yeah I'll be there... I'd planned on trying to meet all you guys... I'll be with Trip, Drewpy, NtS, Rae, and Fatburg. Capt'n, T-rock, and Rider are meeting us there...

anyone I'm forgetting?!

Yea me but I don't plan on hooking up with you guys...No offense but I don't think we're "friends" like that. I'm flying in,got tickets for $214 round trip!!!, Thursday night. I plan on living at the track. I want to see every practice,qualifying run,race,umbrella girl,stunt show,juggler,clown,vendor, the WHOLE SHE-BANG!!!

Trip
09-03-2008, 09:47 PM

anyone I'm forgetting?!

probably, i forget who all is coming.

Oh shit, hey loser, you forgot Kat

Mr Lefty
09-03-2008, 10:55 PM
Yea me but I don't plan on hooking up with you guys...No offense but I don't think we're "friends" like that. I'm flying in,got tickets for $214 round trip!!!, Thursday night. I plan on living at the track. I want to see every practice,qualifying run,race,umbrella girl,stunt show,juggler,clown,vendor, the WHOLE SHE-BANG!!!

dude... seriously... I don't take any of this shit seriously and would have no qualms about meeting you or anyone else on this place... but do what you have to do

probably, i forget who all is coming.

Oh shit, hey loser, you forgot Kat

no I didn't :leaving:

Mudpuppy
09-04-2008, 12:27 AM
i am headed out friday after work.. we should meet up somewhere for sure.. i will pm you my cell #..

Mr Lefty
09-04-2008, 11:14 AM
i am headed out friday after work.. we should meet up somewhere for sure.. i will pm you my cell #..

got it! sent you mine... yeah we're headed up from Trip's in Knoxville on friday... stopp'n in Cinci to meet up with NtS... and then on to Indy... figured we'd all go out Friday night... :idk:

Amber Lamps
09-05-2008, 02:55 AM
dude... seriously... I don't take any of this shit seriously and would have no qualms about meeting you or anyone else on this place... but do what you have to do

I don't think I meant it exactly like it came off...sorry! It doesn't matter as my plans got changed anyway! Oh well,hopefully I'm capable of going next year!