PDA

View Full Version : Indy!!!!!!!!! **SPOILER**

Dnyce
09-14-2008, 03:01 PM
JUST STARTED!!!!!:rockout::rockwoot:

OneSickPsycho
09-14-2008, 03:02 PM
channel?

I hope I see Drewpy's dumbass in the stands...

Dnyce
09-14-2008, 03:06 PM
stupid fuckin announcer keeps fuckin up riders names

OneSickPsycho
09-14-2008, 03:06 PM
:idk:

Dnyce
09-14-2008, 03:07 PM
nbc
channel 5 here

marko138
09-14-2008, 03:25 PM
HAYDEN!

Hope he holds off Rossi.

Dnyce
09-14-2008, 03:29 PM
HAYDEN!

Hope he holds off Rossi.

this is gettin gd, thats all im gonna say. cant spoil it lol

marko138
09-14-2008, 03:30 PM
I like Hayden's helmet....with the Colt's logo. And the red white and blue numbers on his bike.

Dnyce
09-14-2008, 03:31 PM
rossi watches nascar lol

marko138
09-14-2008, 03:32 PM
Goddammit!.

Dnyce
09-14-2008, 03:37 PM
spies in the house!

how hard is it to say fuckin lor-ren-zo?
lorenTHO? wtf?

marko138
09-14-2008, 03:41 PM
Go America!

marko138
09-14-2008, 03:43 PM
Fuck. Race called. Motherfucker.

Dnyce
09-14-2008, 03:44 PM
7 laps to go and they said its over? did i miss something?

they called it cuz of the rain? it didnt look that bad

marko138
09-14-2008, 03:44 PM
Red flag came out with 7. They called the race. Assholes.

marko138
09-14-2008, 03:49 PM
They might re start. ???? C'mon. Make a decision.

Dnyce
09-14-2008, 03:50 PM
i kno, wtf! make a decision and stick to it.

they are all on nickys balls right now lol

wtf?! 8laps and new tires? id be pissed if i was top 5

marko138
09-14-2008, 03:52 PM
It should just be get back out there and ride on what you were riding before the red.

New tires could make or break the race for the leaders.

Dnyce
09-14-2008, 03:55 PM
they shoulda just held out for 3 more laps, then called it. that should be atleast 75%, which is what i think the rule is

marko138
09-14-2008, 03:56 PM
WHAT THE FUCK.

Now not restarting. FUCK YOU motoGP.

fnfalman
09-14-2008, 03:56 PM
That was total bullshit calling stop to the race. Seven more laps left, fuck it, let them ride. If the water was too much then they would have slowed down. Shit, Nicky was right there!!!

The race is over, Vale won by default.

marko138
09-14-2008, 03:57 PM
I'm not happy about this. Nicky was rolling.

Dnyce
09-14-2008, 04:08 PM
hey i didnt put spoiler in the title lol some1 spilled the beans

fnfalman
09-14-2008, 04:29 PM
hey i didnt put spoiler in the title lol some1 spilled the beans

Spill what beans? We're all glued to either the TV or the internet, or both. Everybody knows what the fuck happened.

Mrs. Colleen
09-14-2008, 05:26 PM
Spill what beans? We're all glued to either the TV or the internet, or both. Everybody knows what the fuck happened.

I just finished the race right now...but I have learned not to come on this forum when I don't want a race spoiled. :tt:

WORST COMMENTATORS EVVVVVVEEEEERRRR! BTW! :willy: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td:

Amber Lamps
09-14-2008, 07:56 PM
I just finished the race right now...but I have learned not to come on this forum when I don't want a race spoiled. :tt:

WORST COMMENTATORS EVVVVVVEEEEERRRR! BTW! :willy: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td:

here's something we can agree on... He was jabbering about how many doctors were named Rossi when the red flag came out and just kept on blathering! BTW wasn't that Tommy in Nicky's pit? He kept calling him Roger but Roger is still on crutches I think.

Amber Lamps
09-14-2008, 07:59 PM
I'm not happy about this. Nicky was rolling.

Ahh c'mon Marko,Nicky was all over the track and Rossi had a few second lead on him when they called it. To be honest,I think that Lorenzo would have caught and passed Nicky if the race went on.

Amber Lamps
09-14-2008, 08:03 PM
That was total bullshit calling stop to the race. Seven more laps left, fuck it, let them ride. If the water was too much then they would have slowed down. Shit, Nicky was right there!!!

The race is over, Vale won by default.

um that and a 6 sec lead... geez guys are all of you that desperate for Nicky to have a good result? Do you really believe that Nicky had a chance to win barring a mishap on Rossi's part?

marko138
09-14-2008, 08:08 PM
I don't give a fuck about Rossi. Everyone loves to suck his dick. I was pulling for the American, asshole.

Crazy
09-14-2008, 09:12 PM
Just got back from indy, what a WEEKEND!!!

First off yeah it was that bad, mainly the wind and not the rain. The rain was absolutely ridiculous early in the day, which is why they postponed and later cancelled the 250 race (afaik)... you cant really tell how windy it was at the track from watching it on TV. It was so windy that one of the bleacher benches on the very top row broke its bolts and started tumbling down the stands. beer cans and trash bags were flying everywhere, it was retarded windy.

Ahh c'mon Marko,Nicky was all over the track and Rossi had a few second lead on him when they called it. To be honest,I think that Lorenzo would have caught and passed Nicky if the race went on.

Exactly, Hayden was lucky they called the race when they did, Lorenzo was passing that lap pretty much.

Saturday was ridculously nice weather for qualifying, I got a sunburn and caught a cold on the same weekend :lol:

Switch
09-14-2008, 11:21 PM
Yeah, I was about to say...

After Rossi passed Hayden it was over, there was no way Hayden would have caught him.

DURH

Mrs. Colleen
09-14-2008, 11:37 PM
Just got back from indy, what a WEEKEND!!!

First off yeah it was that bad, mainly the wind and not the rain. The rain was absolutely ridiculous early in the day, which is why they postponed and later cancelled the 250 race (afaik)... you cant really tell how windy it was at the track from watching it on TV. It was so windy that one of the bleacher benches on the very top row broke its bolts and started tumbling down the stands. beer cans and trash bags were flying everywhere, it was retarded windy.

Exactly, Hayden was lucky they called the race when they did, Lorenzo was passing that lap pretty much.

Saturday was ridculously nice weather for qualifying, I got a sunburn and caught a cold on the same weekend :lol:

We just tried to watch the 250 race...they just showed last weeks with a banner saying the race was canceled. :td:

Mrs. Colleen
09-14-2008, 11:38 PM
here's something we can agree on... He was jabbering about how many doctors were named Rossi when the red flag came out and just kept on blathering! BTW wasn't that Tommy in Nicky's pit? He kept calling him Roger but Roger is still on crutches I think.

I cannot usually tell the other brothers apart...but now that you mentioned it I think it was Tommy. :willy:

Switch
09-14-2008, 11:45 PM
It is a known fact that all announcers for U.S. races are retarded.

Amber Lamps
09-15-2008, 12:14 AM
It is a known fact that all announcers for U.S. races are retarded.

Now why you wanna go and insult retards that way?

pickle.of.doom
09-15-2008, 12:26 AM
Well, all of you that are bitching about the coverage and commentators should have just sacked up and came to the race :D

Amber Lamps
09-15-2008, 12:29 AM
I don't give a fuck about Rossi. Everyone loves to suck his dick. I was pulling for the American, asshole.

Number one don't talk to me that way BITCH!!! Go stick that loser Nicky Hayden up your fucking asshole you stupid motherfucker!!! Second,rooting for someone is one thing and national pride is another but maybe you should try to ground your desires in reality FUCKTARD !!!! I wanted Ben Spies/Suzuki to win but I'm not stupid enough to post some fucking bullshit like,"Yea if the race would have gone the full length Ben would have taken it!!" Hayden should still be busy giving blowjobs to Dorna for stopping the race when they did or he may have not even made the podium! Put that in your Bass Ale glass and sip on that!!!

pickle.of.doom
09-15-2008, 12:33 AM
Yeah there was no way they could restart that shit... There was crap flying all over the track from the stands, wind gusts up to 80 MPH at the tops of the stands, power at the speedway went out and all the airfences set up around the track deflated. Bikes would just get moved 5 feet over going in a straight line. That weather was nuts, even Rossi said that is the craziest shit he has EVER ridden in...

Amber Lamps
09-15-2008, 12:46 AM
BTW Marko........ hahahahahahahaha!!!!!:wink:

dReWpY
09-15-2008, 02:44 AM
it was bad, the yamaha tent blew away for the most part

god hates yamaha

Amber Lamps
09-15-2008, 05:55 AM

god hates yamaha

Well,who can blame him?

Crazy
09-15-2008, 08:31 AM

god hates yamaha

hahaha yeah i saw that, the honda tent was fine tho :lol:

Rider
09-15-2008, 08:44 AM
spies in the house!

how hard is it to say fuckin lor-ren-zo?
lorenTHO? wtf?

In Spanish that is how it is pronounced.

NONE_too_SOFT
09-15-2008, 02:32 PM
in person, you will blow your load of happiness watching these guys. you can thank trip for the wonderful saying.

NONE_too_SOFT
09-15-2008, 03:09 PM

JosĂ© MarĂ*a Olazábal in golf is pronounced olethoble.

Dnyce
09-15-2008, 03:26 PM

this is mother fucking america!

hahaha j/k, actually i didnt know that, and the hispanic chick i was watchin it with didnt correct me, so whatever.

still fucked up dovisiosos name, so i can still complain-even tho i probably just spelled it wrong lol

Rider
09-15-2008, 03:48 PM
Hayden was fading badly. Lorezo would've most definitely passed him if they would've gone the full race. Spies was looking like he might eventually get around Dovisioso and Stoner. But no such luck. Everyone from about 7th on back was eating bags of dicks, way the fuck behind the leaders.

Captain Morgan
09-15-2008, 04:18 PM
I DVRd and am watching it now, and yes, this announcer sucks balls. And as has been said, if you weren't there, you had no idea how bad it was. Even so, we were all still pissed that it was called. And Hayden was pretty much done when they called the race. He definitely would not have made podium if they didn't call it. He did run an awesome race for most of the laps, but if they'd gone the full 29, he wouldn't have lasted. My brother heard him on the radio on the way home and I guess his tires were completely shot, which is what caused him to drop off so much. Had a blast with everyone that I met and hope to see you all again next year.

Amber Lamps
09-15-2008, 07:04 PM
I DVRd and am watching it now, and yes, this announcer sucks balls. And as has been said, if you weren't there, you had no idea how bad it was. Even so, we were all still pissed that it was called. And Hayden was pretty much done when they called the race. He definitely would not have made podium if they didn't call it. He did run an awesome race for most of the laps, but if they'd gone the full 29, he wouldn't have lasted. My brother heard him on the radio on the way home and I guess his tires were completely shot, which is what caused him to drop off so much. Had a blast with everyone that I met and hope to see you all again next year.

Hey Marko.... Nyahh,nyahh,nyahh!!!!

Gunther1000
09-15-2008, 10:20 PM
Yup, Heard it from Hayden himself that he burned all the rain tire tread off when the track started to dry out. Then was twice as fucked when the rain started back. I would have loved to see those 7 laps with fresh tires like they teased for like 3 mins before pulling it back.

t-homo
09-15-2008, 10:33 PM
I think Spies could have gotten into the top 5 if the race finished. If they restarted the race though, everything would have been fucked by the time differences between where they were.

t-homo
09-15-2008, 10:34 PM
And yes, it was that bad.

Shit, my pic of drewpy is on my comp, not my friends.

Amber Lamps
09-15-2008, 11:00 PM
I think Spies could have gotten into the top 5 if the race finished. If they restarted the race though, everything would have been fucked by the time differences between where they were.

yea I honestly think some of these people have forgotten about aggregate times and the fact that Rossi STILL would have enjoyed a 6 second lead at the restart. Hayden would have had to pass Rossi and put together a 6+ second lead. Yea that's gonna happen.....

Mudpuppy
09-15-2008, 11:02 PM
i didn't read this thread so maybe this is a repost but 1-2 more laps and hayden was going to 3rd.. lorenzo got robbed when they stopped the race.. it was great to see the greatest gp rider of all time win and take his 8th championship..

t-homo
09-16-2008, 02:03 AM
I didn't know about the times thing.

So now that I have the pic, the weather was that bad.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u233/trroth/Indy/IMG_0770.jpg

Mudpuppy
09-16-2008, 04:44 PM
what wouldn't you know and who is better or supposedly going to be better? 8 fucking championships? that is impressive in any book.. who is the next closest kenny roberts with 1 back in 1983? motherfucker please.. hayden had 1 good year and that's all he will ever have.. stoner might win 1 or 2 more but loves to crash.. no one will ever touch rossi.. he is in a league of his own..

z06boy
09-16-2008, 04:52 PM
Sucks that they stopped the race BUT Rossi would not have been passed...6 seconds...come on !!

Lorenzo would probably have passed Hayden as well.

They asked Hayden if he wanted it to restart and he laughed and said 50/50...he said that he was happy to finish where he did and was happy to finally lead during a race again.

DLIT
09-16-2008, 04:58 PM
what wouldn't you know and who is better or supposedly going to be better? 8 fucking championships? that is impressive in any book.. who is the next closest kenny roberts with 1 back in 1983? motherfucker please.. hayden had 1 good year and that's all he will ever have.. stoner might win 1 or 2 more but loves to crash.. no one will ever touch rossi.. he is in a league of his own..

Hayden didn't have one good year, Rossi had one bad one.

Captain Morgan
09-16-2008, 05:21 PM
yea I honestly think some of these people have forgotten about aggregate times and the fact that Rossi STILL would have enjoyed a 6 second lead at the restart. Hayden would have had to pass Rossi and put together a 6+ second lead. Yea that's gonna happen.....

Actually, they stated at the race that it would NOT be aggregate times. It also was not going to be "run what you brung" as riders were going to be allowed to change tires if they restarted the race. It would essentially be an 8 lap race, with riders lined up in the same order as they had crossed the line in the last lap.

Amber Lamps
09-16-2008, 06:07 PM
Actually, they stated at the race that it would NOT be aggregate times. It also was not going to be "run what you brung" as riders were going to be allowed to change tires if they restarted the race. It would essentially be an 8 lap race, with riders lined up in the same order as they had crossed the line in the last lap.

Are you sure? In the past they would stop a race,let the teams switch to rain tires and then run on aggregate times. Supposedly,now the teams are supposed to bring their riders in on their own if they wish to change tires. I understand that but because there aren't "supposed" to be any more start/stop situations other than unclearable crashes,I figured they would revert to the old standard. What is your source of info,CM?

dReWpY
09-16-2008, 06:25 PM
the annoucers at the track.....

Amber Lamps
09-16-2008, 06:35 PM
You are right sir! I just read the FIM's rulebook which states that the second race will start with the riders in the positions they enjoyed at the finish of the first portion. BTW the necessary race distance to call it quits is 2/3 not 75% as some have stated. I'm sure they purposely waited for the 2/3 mark to pass before stopping it. Also,to be able to re-start they require that it be possible within 10 minutes from when the race was stopped. Considering the conditions,what had changed in 10 minutes weatherwise?

So,who knows...maybe everyone's little darling Nicky may have pulled it off but you must also remember that,that would brought Lorenzo,Davidioso,Spies,etc closer as well! With EVERYONE on fresh,supersoft tires! My other question would be about tires. As I understand it,the teams are only allowed to bring a certain number of tires to each race,what if they didn't have new tires to put on?

Gunther1000
09-16-2008, 09:37 PM
Ya, only taking the word from Kevin Schwants (sp?) and the announcers on tv they were going to be able to change tires and race it out for the remander. I just thought Nicky would have given his all and maybe crashed in the process trying to take out Rossi. He really wanted a win and It would have been sweet to see an American at his home track (basicly) take the win.

I feel for all of you who went and toughed it out!

:rockwoot:

NONE_too_SOFT
09-16-2008, 09:40 PM
Ya, only taking the word from Kevin Schwants (sp?) and the announcers on tv they were going to be able to change tires and race it out for the remander. I just thought Nicky would have given his all and maybe crashed in the process trying to take out Rossi. He really wanted a win and It would have been sweet to see an American at his home track (basicly) take the win.

I feel for all of you who went and toughed it out!

:rockwoot:

toughed it out? are you kidding?

I dont think ANY of us had a problem with the rain. we were having so much fun it may have well been raining acid or scorpions.

Trip
09-16-2008, 09:43 PM

I dont think ANY of us had a problem with the rain. we were having so much fun it may have well been raining acid or scorpions.

Seriously, that was one of the best weekends of my short life. It's going to be hard to top that much fun.

NONE_too_SOFT
09-16-2008, 09:48 PM
Seriously, that was one of the best weekends of my short life. It's going to be hard to top that much fun.

word. considering your gonna be married its gonna be hard to top blowing your load of happiness after this weekend, ha!

For realz, though.

best weekend ever

when you said this nobody even hesitated to confirm it. we aught to try and do an earlier event early next year so we dont have to wait all the way until september.

Captain Morgan
09-16-2008, 10:19 PM

Only way it would have been more fun would be if I'd had a bike. But if I did, how would many of you get to the track? Guess there just wouldn't have been much drinking at the track, only at night.

Gunther1000
09-16-2008, 10:19 PM

Ya, like some that rode hundreds of miles in the rain guy, That's toughing it out.

I think you need to get off your little high horse before you get pulled down to size.

Stop your hate game before I take it personal...

Kudo's to all people who rode up and back to a race that was CALLED FOR RAIN!

NONE_too_SOFT
09-16-2008, 10:23 PM
Ya, like some that rode hundreds of miles in the rain guy, That toughing it out.

I think you need to get off your little high horse before you get pulled down to size.

Stop your hate game before I take it personal...

Kudo's to all people who rode up and back to a race that was CALLED FOR RAIN!

dude. wtf are you talking about. i rode through 2 t-storms on my way there. rode through 3 of the worst t-storms of my life on my way to the ralley in june...

I was pointing out that we had a great time at the race on SUNDAY. when it rained from like 2-4 and hurricane winds took out the yami tent like it was a house of cards.

you

are

http://whatscookingamerica.net/Information/SaltTypes4.jpg

Gunther1000
09-16-2008, 10:50 PM
[QUOTE=NONE_too_SOFT;71133]dude. wtf are you talking about. i rode through 2 t-storms on my way there. rode through 3 of the worst t-storms of my life on my way to the ralley in june...

I was pointing out that we had a great time at the race on SUNDAY. when it rained from like 2-4 and hurricane winds took out the yami tent like it was a house of cards.

you

are

Well, Wow Im so glad you are so cool and know so much about me from the forum...

You rock dude! and why again did I hit your radar?

Oh ya thats right, you are jealous I am hitting on Rae, Grow up dude.

See ya Around.

NONE_too_SOFT
09-16-2008, 10:55 PM
rae knows i love her like a sister.

you couldnt seem any more like you are on damage control though. :zowned::zowned::zowned::zowned::zowned::zowned::z owned::zowned::zowned:

thats right, i busted out some smileys. take pictures, it doesnt happen often.

t-homo
09-16-2008, 11:00 PM
This weekend, especially sunday, was the best weekend of my life. Toughing it out wasn't even considered relevant. And yes, I rode there.

Within 10 minutes, the rain had pretty much stopped, but there was shit all over the track.

NONE_too_SOFT
09-16-2008, 11:04 PM
This weekend, especially sunday, was the best weekend of my life. Toughing it out wasn't even considered relevant. And yes, I rode there.

Within 10 minutes, the rain had pretty much stopped, but there was shit all over the track.

they didnt even bother blowing the whole track like in an indy race, just blew off most of the inside lines. i was happy about that. cept they didnt all crash, that kinda sucked. in that respect, i guess i am a hater. at least i got to see yamiha get the kaibash from god.

t-homo
09-16-2008, 11:05 PM
Not going to lie, I kinda wanted to see a crash.

Mudpuppy
09-18-2008, 04:58 PM
Hayden didn't have one good year, Rossi had one bad one.

good point.. thanks for the clarification.. very true..

Mr Lefty
09-18-2008, 05:04 PM
well I was the only one who rode on sunday....

but it BARELY rained on me coming back... my bike was soaked from the down pour during the race though

Rider
09-19-2008, 09:08 AM
I rode through pouring rain for about half the ride to Indy and I rode through Hurricane IKE ALL the way home. I had so much fun I wouldn't hesitate to ride all the way there and back in the rain again. :twfix: