Kat
comonboys
ninja_girl1
Cutty
Jeeps

Who wants to go?

Where do we want to stay?

Should we cage it up this time?

Everyone want to just get GA tickets this time around?

Let's start planning.

JoJoYZF
09-17-2008, 06:15 PM
Im in this time as long as I dont have to share a room with any queers like that post editing bitch drewpy.

Captain Morgan
09-17-2008, 06:35 PM
I'm in. Unless some miracle occurs, such as me hitting the lottery or winning a big poker tournament, I'll be in a cage again.

t-homo
09-17-2008, 09:36 PM
I'll be there. I am probably going to cage it this time around.

Switch
09-17-2008, 10:00 PM
I'm going, but I haven't bought tix yet. I will when I get paid for this contract work.

JoJoYZF
09-17-2008, 10:01 PM
Ill have to see if Im still in Ohio by then. If so Ill probably let nts decide if its worth riding or not since hes the vet.

Trip
09-17-2008, 10:03 PM
I'm going, but I haven't bought tix yet. I will when I get paid for this contract work.

I wouldn't worry about it, GA tix were still for sale at the race itself.

Switch
09-17-2008, 10:04 PM
I wouldn't worry about it, GA tix were still for sale at the race itself.

I'm still gonna buy them before the end of the week...

PiZdETS
09-17-2008, 10:12 PM
I'll be there no matter what. As long as it isn't raining I'll be riding up. Be nice if the hotel was as nice or nicer than the one we were at this time. A security monitored parking garage would be sweet but maybe too much to ask.
I'll be getting GA tickets, the bullshit tower terrace ones I had were at the beginning of the straight with no big screens to see around the rest of the track.
I really liked the seats we were at where you could see the late braking stuff at turn 1.

fatburg
09-17-2008, 10:18 PM
I'll be in, by that time I'll be back in KC unless Trip does a better job of talking my wife into us staying in Knoxville.

t-rock can ride up with me, but I swear on all that is good and holy you shit in my car I will beat you with inches of your life and stuff you in the Trunk.

JK
09-17-2008, 11:41 PM
im possible. we'll see-

NONE_too_SOFT
09-18-2008, 12:04 AM
why am i not on the list? as if it were any doubt...

im all for GA tickets, as we could have pretty much sat anywhere anyways... although the weather had lots to do with it, i still prefered the mound seats to our bleachers.

Rider
09-18-2008, 08:21 AM
I'm in and I'm riding down again. After the ride home in the remnants of hurricane Ike, I dont think anything will stop me from riding now. GA tickets would be OK. The view from the mound was great. As far as a place to stay... I don't really care.

neebelung
09-18-2008, 08:45 AM
Tentative "IN." We tossed about the idea the other day with friends, so we might try to drag a few peeps up with us if we come. :D

Katherine
09-18-2008, 09:03 AM
I'm a tentative also.

Captain Morgan
09-18-2008, 09:50 AM
I'm a tentative also.

What?? You can't be tentative. You have to be a definite. Who will I not cuddle with if you aren't there?? ;)

Rider
09-18-2008, 09:56 AM
What?? You can't be tentative. You have to be a definite. Who will I not cuddle with if you aren't there?? ;)

I don't think Drewpy or T-Rock will mind.

the chi
09-18-2008, 12:28 PM
I cant even beleive you left me off that list. ASS!

Im in, hell or high water!

comonboys
09-18-2008, 02:49 PM
i m a maybe only if cutty has left for kosovo otherwise i will be spending time w him. so put me down for maybe. And if I come down since no one is around, I will probably be driving.

pickle.of.doom
09-18-2008, 02:54 PM
I will be there again.

I don't have an 09 calendar handy, but thats Labor Day weekend, right?

Rider
09-18-2008, 02:55 PM
I will be there again.

Yes it is.

Trip
09-18-2008, 03:00 PM
I cant even beleive you left me off that list. ASS!

Im in, hell or high water!

I am not adding anyone til they post up here.

Trip
09-18-2008, 03:01 PM
I will be there again.

You are going to be WOS most likely though right? Trying to see who wants to be in with the TWFix gang batch of rooms mostly because that's about the only thing that really needs to be planned this time.

t-homo
09-18-2008, 03:25 PM
Don't worry Ryan. I will wait till we get to the hotel.

Mr Lefty
09-18-2008, 03:30 PM
so what.... I organize this years... and next year you vote me off the fuck'n island?! fuck you fuckers

JoJoYZF
09-18-2008, 03:31 PM
so what.... I organize this years... and next year you vote me off the fuck'n island?! fuck you fuckers

Read above posts. You post in this thread you get included, you dont post, GTFO. Therefore youre now good to go.

Trip
09-18-2008, 03:37 PM

I am not speaking for anyone. If you want in, I will add you. :lol:

Mr Lefty
09-18-2008, 03:38 PM
Read above posts. You post in this thread you get included, you dont post, GTFO. Therefore youre now good to go.

fuck that... I said in Indy that I was gonna be there... shit I'm the one with the vouchers for the rooms! (speaking of which... I need to find out where the fuck those are....)

Rider
09-18-2008, 03:39 PM
fuck that... I said in Indy that I was gonna be there... shit I'm the one with the vouchers for the rooms! (speaking of which... I need to find out where the fuck those are....)

Next time find a place that doesn't have bed bugs. :panic:

Trip
09-18-2008, 03:41 PM
Next time find a place that doesn't have bed bugs. :panic:

I want the holiday inn with the waterpark!

JoJoYZF
09-18-2008, 03:43 PM
I want the holiday inn with the waterpark!

Hell yes! Drunken waterslide rides ftw!

t-homo
09-18-2008, 03:54 PM
Hell yes! Drunken waterslide rides ftw!

That is a terrible idea. Let's do it!

Mr Lefty
09-18-2008, 03:55 PM
why am i not on the list? as if it were any doubt...

im all for GA tickets, as we could have pretty much sat anywhere anyways... although the weather had lots to do with it, i still prefered the mound seats to our bleachers.

:lmao: dude your sig is awesome!

Next time find a place that doesn't have bed bugs. :panic: you sure that wasn't T-rock nibbling on your ass as you slept?

JoJoYZF
09-18-2008, 03:57 PM
That is a terrible idea. Let's do it!

One of my best friends just spent last weekend at an indoor waterpark w/ her sister. She got drunk, went down a waterslide and ended up topless (big fake tits). Therefore drunken waterslides are a GREAT plan.

Rider
09-18-2008, 03:59 PM
:lmao: dude your sig is awesome!

you sure that wasn't T-rock nibbling on your ass as you slept?

Yeah I'm quite positive. I called house cleaning, they came and changed the sheets right away but those fucking things came back the next morning.

Mr Lefty
09-18-2008, 04:00 PM
really?! didn't have any problems... :idk: good to know though

Trip
09-18-2008, 04:01 PM
yeah the things were in our room too, that place was disgusting

dReWpY
09-18-2008, 04:02 PM
our senior trip was to a water park and we had buses for shuttle to and from, we were slightly tipsy from the night before and it only took a few to light the fire again, good time, kinda like taking a sip of corn whislkey and jumping into the pool with a huge belly smacker

so it was good i slept on the floor

Mr Lefty
09-18-2008, 04:08 PM
yeah the things were in our room too, that place was disgusting

yeah definitely not as nice as the pics looked... nor worth the price... thank god I only paid $26 a night per room

brupska
09-18-2008, 09:14 PM
I will be there for Friday Night and Saturday. On Sunday my Dad, Step Mom, and Girl Friend are going to the races together. I will have to ride back and Cage it on Sunday. I will be riding up for most of the weekend though. Heck My GF may want to go on Fri and Sat too. So count me in. Brad

Mr Lefty
09-19-2008, 08:25 AM
I would like to be there Wednesday night next time.... do the pit walk on thursday and see all three days of riding.

marko138
09-19-2008, 08:50 AM
Water park? Count me in.

Not.

Trip
09-19-2008, 09:02 AM
I would like to be there Wednesday night next time.... do the pit walk on thursday and see all three days of riding.

yeah I am caging it up so I am more likely to leave earlier since we aren't planning a long day of riding this time.

Mr Lefty
09-19-2008, 09:31 AM
yeah I am caging it up so I am more likely to leave earlier since we aren't planning a long day of riding this time.

I'm riding... no way I'll be able to afford gas all the way up and back in my truck.

Trip
09-19-2008, 09:33 AM
I'm riding... no way I'll be able to afford gas all the way up and back in my truck.

Well you will be in Miss, so you can ride here and ride the gap and then we can all jump in one car and split gas.

Mr Lefty
09-19-2008, 09:36 AM
Well you will be in Miss, so you can ride here and ride the gap and then we can all jump in one car and split gas.

humm... I'll have to think about that... I really enjoyed riding... but yeah... next year I won't be make'n up for a lost summer

Trip
09-19-2008, 09:38 AM
humm... I'll have to think about that... I really enjoyed riding... but yeah... next year I won't be make'n up for a lost summer

It's a long boring interstate ride back. It sucked. I don't want to do that again, cost me a lot of wear in a good corsa III tire.

Mr Lefty
09-19-2008, 09:41 AM
It's a long boring interstate ride back. It sucked. I don't want to do that again, cost me a lot of wear in a good corsa III tire.

yeah I hear ya... I was on Strada's... which btw... worked awesome.

I think I'm gonna take you up on that offer...

Rider
09-19-2008, 09:44 AM
I hope my company moves us to Cincinnati so that I'm 2 hours closer to Indy.

dReWpY
09-19-2008, 09:48 AM
the dirty natti sucks...

Rider
09-19-2008, 10:04 AM
the dirty natti sucks...

Really? I heard it was ok for a larger city.

dReWpY
09-19-2008, 10:10 AM
ok, its not that bad, but i was spoiled by cbus, which is a really kickass city, there are just more ghettos in the natty then the cbus, there are really good roads close the natty though

Rider
09-19-2008, 10:13 AM
Well we'll see what happens.

ninja_girl1
09-19-2008, 10:26 AM
Please put me on the tentative list! ;-)

PiZdETS
09-19-2008, 03:05 PM
Really? I heard it was ok for a larger city.
It's not that great. Even the metropolitan parts are often ghetto as shit. There's some really nice neighborhoods though, mt adams is awesome, hyde park, park hills. Northside and clifton are both hippy communal type neighborhoods where different groups live together fairly well, lots of vegetarian eateries though. :panic:.

Just stay the fuck away from over the rhine.

Mr Lefty
10-05-2008, 05:50 AM
ok... so now I can lock in the dates... I need to know what everyone is comfortable spending... I'd like to go with a nicer hotel as the one we ended up with was shit compared to the price and reviews...

I was think'n if we can all scrape $150 each together... I think we could get into a decent place... that's $150 total per person... at 4 rooms with everyone who said they'er a definate and including those that are tenitive... that's 2550... but we'd need 5 rooms... so 5 rooms 5 nights... (wed night through Sunday) leaves us sitting at 102 a night. now I supposedly have $400 in vouchers... but haven't been able to find out if they're just in the system or what.

the other thing is... we need to figure out what days everyone is gonna be there...

I'm gonna be there Wed night for fucking sure. I really wanna do the pit walk and see all the days of practice.

if we only have 2 or 3 people who are gonna come up wed... then I'll just get one room for 5 nights... and the others will be for 4 or what ever you guys can swing...

but remember this is Laborday weekend... so you probably have monday off anyhow... so you may be able to swing an extra day off.

The only other issue is, we need to figure out how to go about paying for the room... I'm not sure I can swing putting $2500+ on my credit card for a year... and wait to the race to get the money from you guys... the intrest will kill me... and as I'm buying a bike, and a house... i won't have much left over to pay it off...

$150total is still cheaper than the cheapest hotels... ($90+ a night) so you won't do better on your own... so let's brain storm...

NONE_too_SOFT
10-05-2008, 06:37 AM
ok, its not that bad, but i was spoiled by cbus, which is a really kickass city, there are just more ghettos in the natty then the cbus, there are really good roads close the natty though

ha. try growing up around akron/cleveland... wasteland.

im down for staying wed-mon next year.

jeeps84
10-05-2008, 08:14 AM
Indy GP Now there is a thought. I honestly haven't even considered it till now.

Mr Lefty
10-05-2008, 08:37 AM
Indy GP Now there is a thought. I honestly haven't even considered it till now.

we had a bunch of us there this year... Trip, The Chi (Rae), Fatburg, Rider, T-Rock, Drewpy, Capt'n, NtS, Piz, Katherine, Arah Arah, and Me. fuck'n awesome time...

jeeps84
10-05-2008, 10:02 AM
we had a bunch of us there this year... Trip, The Chi (Rae), Fatburg, Rider, T-Rock, Drewpy, Capt'n, NtS, Piz, Katherine, Arah Arah, and Me. fuck'n awesome time...

Its only 8hrs. from my house to the track. Its doable.

t-homo
10-05-2008, 12:10 PM
I'll probably be there thursday night to monday.

Mr Lefty
10-05-2008, 04:11 PM
Its only 8hrs. from my house to the track. Its doable.

of course it's doable... I rode from ND to FL then back up to Indy this year... :lol:

I'll probably be there thursday night to monday.
cool... thanks

JoJoYZF
10-05-2008, 04:16 PM
ha. try growing up around akron/cleveland... wasteland.

im down for staying wed-mon next year.

Truth.

Im shooting for the weds-monday too. Ill have to see if I have a new job by then and go from there but if I start there Ill just tell them its planned for awhile and hope for the best.

Cutty72
10-05-2008, 04:30 PM
The only other issue is, we need to figure out how to go about paying for the room... I'm not sure I can swing putting $2500+ on my credit card for a year... and wait to the race to get the money from you guys... the intrest will kill me... and as I'm buying a bike, and a house... i won't have much left over to pay it off...

$150total is still cheaper than the cheapest hotels... ($90+ a night) so you won't do better on your own... so let's brain storm...

They shouldn't charge your credit card until you actually check in, or skip out on the reservation.

As for me being there... maybe. It will definatly be last minute if I do go.
All depends on scheduling, regardless I will NOT be riding, and probably won't have my own vehicle either, possibly a rental...
Would be cool though, especially since i'll only be about 35 miles away!
(or, if the schedule moves up, thousands of miles away.)

Mr Lefty
10-05-2008, 04:38 PM
well with expedia they charge the card when you book it... that way you secure the rate.

I paid last years reservation in January when I booked it. but that was only just over $600 so it didn't bug me too much.

most of the hotels offer both non refundable and refundable reservations... refundable being about $5-$15 more a night. so if people want to kick in more money we can look at the refundbable ones...

as it is the prices of the nice hotels are $150 a night + for 5 rooms that $3750/17 $220 a person.

it all depends on what people are willing to spend...

I know $150 or $220 is a lot to swing in one lump payment... so maybe we can work something out to pay into a twfix paypal account... :idk: but I'd like to reserve the room before the 1st of the year.

Rider
10-06-2008, 08:43 AM
I'm probably going to be there Thursday-Monday.

MikeSP1
10-11-2008, 04:45 PM
Toss my name on that list.

Mr Lefty
11-24-2008, 07:06 AM
Motherfucking bump

Amber Lamps
11-24-2008, 07:31 AM
I'm in and I agree with GA tickets. Just let me know what I owe you for room and board. If some of the other NC members want to plan to ride up together,let me know.

Mr Lefty
11-24-2008, 03:31 PM
we need to work something out for the hotel... getting rooms for 20+ people is a pain in the ass... I think we should settle on a hotel... and everyone reserve their own rooms or coordinate with a couple others to share a room...

I just can't afford to pay the 3k+ to reserve 9 rooms...

Shift
11-24-2008, 03:36 PM
Ill be riding their from Florida.

buzzcutt2
11-24-2008, 03:44 PM
I'll be flying up from South Florida.

t-homo
11-24-2008, 04:06 PM
I'll be cagin it.

Dave
11-24-2008, 05:26 PM
add me to the tenative list. id love to go but gotta see what the vacation situation is after myrtle next year

rider76
12-01-2008, 06:50 PM
I would like to make it, if I can get the time off of work...have to see

Mr Lefty
12-01-2008, 07:12 PM
I would like to make it, if I can get the time off of work...have to see

fuck you. be there

cuttle
12-01-2008, 07:25 PM
I'll be there with my hubby: already paid for the same tix and camp spot next to the track :drool:

Mr Lefty
12-01-2008, 07:32 PM
we had tickets right at turn 1 in the stands.. fuck that. we're going GA in 09... I had a poll blocking the apex of turn 1... and a speaker blocking the apex of turn 2 AND 3! WTF! seriously... could it get any worse? yes... there was a leak above me and Rae's seat everyone around us was dry, we were wearing our poncho's and getting soaked.

can't wait for next year though... :drool:

cuttle
12-01-2008, 07:34 PM
our seats are top row just accross the last turn... and we'll stick with it.

Mr Lefty
12-01-2008, 07:40 PM
top row... like the upper level? or lower level back row?
but hey... if you like your seats... more power to ya!... I hated mine... but the race was still kick ass

cuttle
12-01-2008, 07:45 PM
top row... like the upper level? or lower level back row?
but hey... if you like your seats... more power to ya!... I hated mine... but the race was still kick ass

The stands after the grand stands aren't as tall, so top row isn't to high and still pretty close to the track.

It sure makes is interresting when you get hit from behind by a wind gust (the back is chain link)....

Amber Lamps
12-01-2008, 07:48 PM
I'm in. I'll see if any of the peeps from around here want to go up together...

Mr Lefty
12-01-2008, 07:53 PM
The stands after the grand stands aren't as tall, so top row isn't to high and still pretty close to the track.

It sure makes is interresting when you get hit from behind by a wind gust (the back is chain link)....

ahh ok... I was think'n you were in that upper balcony over the start/finish straight. yeah you, I imagine, got SOAKED

I'm in. I'll see if any of the peeps from around here want to go up together...

cool! all the cool peeps are getting GA tickets... cuttle is ok... but come on... you wanna hang with the cool kids!

:lol: seriously though... we watched some of the other races from the GA hills... :drool: good shit

Amber Lamps
12-01-2008, 07:57 PM
ahh ok... I was think'n you were in that upper balcony over the start/finish straight. yeah you, I imagine, got SOAKED

cool! all the cool peeps are getting GA tickets... cuttle is ok... but come on... you wanna hang with the cool kids!

:lol: seriously though... we watched some of the other races from the GA hills... :drool: good shit

Besides,if they don't sell out we might end up sitting right next to her.....

Hey just make sure I make the list and let me know whatever everyone decides on the hotel situation.

Mr Lefty
12-01-2008, 08:10 PM
as for the hotel... I'm just reserving my room... we have too many people to coordinate reserving everyones room. we need to decide on a hotel and we can all reserve rooms there... but I'm not gonna front the cash for all 10-15 rooms... I'm a lowly E-5 and have a house and a new bike in my near future... :lol:

Amber Lamps
12-01-2008, 08:20 PM
as for the hotel... I'm just reserving my room... we have too many people to coordinate reserving everyones room. we need to decide on a hotel and we can all reserve rooms there... but I'm not gonna front the cash for all 10-15 rooms... I'm a lowly E-5 and have a house and a new bike in my near future... :lol:

Ok well,who wants to co-ordinate the hotel then? If we really are going to get 10+ rooms then we damn well better get on it!

Mr Lefty
12-01-2008, 08:28 PM
Ok well,who wants to co-ordinate the hotel then? If we really are going to get 10+ rooms then we damn well better get on it!

well we have 20+ people... so we'll need 10+ rooms...

rider76
12-01-2008, 09:41 PM
fuck you. be there

Fuck you. I will try

Phenix_Rider
07-27-2009, 10:55 PM
Where is everyone staying? I'm finally getting around to making plans. Figure I have plenty of time, it's not as if this is the Indy 500 or some other Napsnore race :lol: And yes, I'll probably ride because I doubt anyone in my area will go and I don't want to pay for fuel in my truck :td:

Hydrant
07-27-2009, 11:20 PM
You guys might want to try the Residence Inn on the Canal in Downtown Indianapolis. I think rooms are around 150 ish, and its about 10-15 mins from the track, and a decent walk to the downtown bar district.

There is an Embassy Suites ($190 a night) which is in downtown also, and an easy walking distance to the bar area (on problem is the $20 a day to park in the garage, since its downtown, and it sounded like the are pretty strict on parking.

Last year they closed down a block or so of the streets in the bar district for bike parking, but either of these hotels are pretty close.

The Residence Inn on the Canal has a flat lot, so no garage, but still 12 bucks a day parking, but they sounded a little more lax.

MikeSP1
07-28-2009, 12:48 AM
Toss my name on that list.

I take this back, there's no way I'm gonna be able to make it.

Mr Lefty
07-28-2009, 07:16 AM
You guys might want to try the Residence Inn on the Canal in Downtown Indianapolis. I think rooms are around 150 ish, and its about 10-15 mins from the track, and a decent walk to the downtown bar district.

There is an Embassy Suites ($190 a night) which is in downtown also, and an easy walking distance to the bar area (on problem is the $20 a day to park in the garage, since its downtown, and it sounded like the are pretty strict on parking.

Last year they closed down a block or so of the streets in the bar district for bike parking, but either of these hotels are pretty close.

The Residence Inn on the Canal has a flat lot, so no garage, but still 12 bucks a day parking, but they sounded a little more lax.

$190 a night is way to expensive for my blood. shit $100 a night is up there... figure I'm roll'n in Wed night leaving sunday after the race that's still $400 just on the hotel... no thanks.

I'm think'n I'll find a super 8 or Howard Johnson and get by for 70-80 a night.

marko138
07-28-2009, 07:37 AM
$190 a night is way to expensive for my blood. shit $100 a night is up there... figure I'm roll'n in Wed night leaving sunday after the race that's still $400 just on the hotel... no thanks.

I'm think'n I'll find a super 8 or Howard Johnson and get by for 70-80 a night.
:lol: I stayed in a $450/night Marriott in downtown Philly for 3 days last week. It was a nice room...but damn sure not a 450 room. Glad I didn't pay for it.

Mr Lefty
07-28-2009, 07:44 AM
:lol: I stayed in a $450/night Marriott in downtown Philly for 3 days last week. It was a nice room...but damn sure not a 450 room. Glad I didn't pay for it.

see I can't do that shit if I have to pay for it... all I need is a fuck'n bed and a shower... maybe A/C depending on the temp at night.

I'd rather spend $50 at super 8 and have more money to spend on food and going out than on a nice room.

shit I strongly considered camping... but not with the dude getting stabbed last year :lol:

marko138
07-28-2009, 07:45 AM
see I can't do that shit if I have to pay for it... all I need is a fuck'n bed and a shower... maybe A/C depending on the temp at night.

I'd rather spend $50 at super 8 and have more money to spend on food and going out than on a nice room.

shit I strongly considered camping... but not with the dude getting stabbed last year :lol:
Right, if I'm paying I'm looking a little cheaper. I mean, I'll spend a few bucks on a nice room. But not $450. But hey, my entire trip was paid for. I was there on 'work'.

Rider
07-28-2009, 08:39 AM
No Indy this year for me. We have family plans that weekend.

Captain Morgan
07-28-2009, 09:03 AM
I'll be there. Prob will just drive up each day, rather than staying at a hotel this time. Granted, if I party too much with you guys, I may have to camp out on the floor of someoene's room. :lol:

Sorry to hear you won't make it this year, Ed.

Mr Lefty
07-28-2009, 07:15 PM
Right, if I'm paying I'm looking a little cheaper. I mean, I'll spend a few bucks on a nice room. But not $450. But hey, my entire trip was paid for. I was there on 'work'.

ahh yeah... well for me... I'm cheap for that shit

No Indy this year for me. We have family plans that weekend.

damn... I was hope'n you'd be there again this year... was good meeting ya last year.

I'll be there. Prob will just drive up each day, rather than staying at a hotel this time. Granted, if I party too much with you guys, I may have to camp out on the floor of someoene's room. :lol:

Sorry to hear you won't make it this year, Ed.

cool... well I'll know friday where I'm stay'n. I'll let ya know

Phenix_Rider
08-27-2009, 11:37 PM
Anyone planning to be around the hotel about 1pm? I'd like to dump my stuff before heading to the track. Planning to leave at 5am.