PDA

View Full Version : gettysburg bike show 3/29-30

itgirl
02-29-2008, 04:22 PM
http://gettysburgbikeshow.com/

might be gay, i dunno. first year for it. i'm thinking of going. it'll at least get me excited about the upcoming riding season.

Trip
02-29-2008, 04:57 PM
take some pics, when is that big bike thing up there? Carlisle or something???

marko138
02-29-2008, 05:07 PM
I thought they did that every year.

itgirl
03-01-2008, 08:55 AM
I thought they did that every year.

well, they do gettysburg bikefest every summer. this is their first spring bike show.

marko138
03-01-2008, 09:00 AM
well, they do gettysburg bikefest every summer. this is their first spring bike show.

Then that must be what I'm thinking of. I've never made it down so I dont know what time year that is. :twfix:

mondos06cbr1000
03-02-2008, 05:48 PM
hmmmm

I'll be doing a staff ride down in Gettysburg with my ROTC unit the 1st weekend in april.....def off topic but w/e

itgirl
03-02-2008, 09:02 PM
you'll hafta holla at me when you're down this way.

OneSickPsycho
03-02-2008, 09:08 PM

there is no holla'ing on this forum :nonod:

:withstupid:

itgirl
03-02-2008, 09:16 PM
i can holla if i wanna.

holla holla holla

see, i just did. :)

NONE_too_SOFT
03-02-2008, 09:19 PM
holla at yo boy.

itgirl
03-02-2008, 09:28 PM
damn skippy!

http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s34/smilies-19018.png

mondos06cbr1000
03-02-2008, 10:22 PM

def will holla at another Pats game

Mudpuppy
03-12-2008, 11:18 PM
how can anything in gettysburg or related to bikes be gay? two wheels is two wheels.. some like to sell their kawasaki and buy a chopper.. some like to cruise.. some like to ride fast.. its all riding.. just please refrain from wearing assless chaps while doing it unless you are a hot chick that wants to show me her box..

itgirl
03-12-2008, 11:21 PM
i totally agree. i just assume it will be harley dominant and figured i'd call it before someone else does. i have a harley though as well, so i'll fit in just fine. not everyone is as open-minded as you and i though. i am looking forward to it regardless because it will just bring me that much closer to riding season.

Mudpuppy
03-12-2008, 11:27 PM
i totally agree. i just assume it will be harley dominant and figured i'd call it before someone else does. i have a harley though as well, so i'll fit in just fine. not everyone is as open-minded as you and i though. i am looking forward to it regardless because it will just bring me that much closer to riding season.

yes anything to get closer to riding season is a good thing.. mine was getting new tires, thinking about ordering oil (god damnit did i not order the oil again) and signing up for the march 29 trackday.. everyday i look at my bike and itch to fire it up.. not yet rabbit not yet.. they have a chilli cookoff here in town every year and yeah its a harley fest with a bunch of wannabes but its still bikes.. i don't ever want to ride an HD and i have my own opinion that i keep to myself about their usefulness or lack of usefulness but its still cool to see bikes.. plus i always like to ride the yamaha up there and laugh at the scowls i get.. i enjoy the negative attention - yes motherfucker i am here on my organ donor, yes i will ride your mama til she screams for more, yes i will impregnant your housepets and yes i will take a massive dump in your fucking toilet and not flush.. that's the way i roll..

post some pics of the bike show if you end up going.. chrome fest or not..

plus i enjoy seeing cool looking takes 20 hours a day to polish bikes - because i will never own one - if i have to clean it more than ride it and i can't beat on it like a red headed stepchild and it has less than 5 degree lean angle before chrome sparks i have no use for it..

oh and sorry for jacking the thread but awesome title above your avatar - aspiring milf.. lol.. perfect.. that is the best one i have seen by far..

itgirl
03-12-2008, 11:34 PM
oh and sorry for jacking the thread but awesome title above your avatar - aspiring milf.. lol.. perfect.. that is the best one i have seen by far..

:) thanks! it's my best attempt at being clever.