PDA

View Full Version : I need to stop shopping!

Amber Lamps
09-25-2008, 04:32 PM
HJC AC-12 Carbon Elbowz for $260 shipped!

Mr Lefty
09-25-2008, 05:18 PM
THAT is a sexy fucking helmet! how much?

nm... just saw the price... I'm an idiot...

too bad I'd never wear it... I'd just wanna hang it up

Sixxxxer
09-25-2008, 05:22 PM
Say it with me, Hi My Name is Tigger And I have an Addiction...

marko138
09-25-2008, 05:26 PM
Nice helmet ....good price. Never could find a HJC that fit me though.

Amber Lamps
09-25-2008, 07:18 PM
Nice helmet ....good price. Never could find a HJC that fit me though.

I have an HJC AC-12 Carbon now... It's an alright lid but as soon as I got the Akuma I stopped wearing it. It's just not a premium helmet. Jesus,I have always loved the look of the Elbowz version with that blue carbon fiber!!!:drool: It would kinda match my bike..........$260 shipped......I just got the $200 back from the other 2 Sharks I had and $150 back from the fairing company.... hmmmmm...

Ok for real,help me out! Foggy,Duhamel or Elbowz I'm getting ONE of them! What do ya'll think between the three? I'm sure the Shark is a better helmet by far but I love Carbon Fiber!!! The fucking Fujiwara is the lid I want but I can't find it in blue! :( BTW I PROMISE this is the last helmet I'll buy this year!

edit screw the Elbowz! How about this lid? Ok one of these and that's it!!!

Mr Lefty
09-25-2008, 07:27 PM
the top two..... IMO are the best... I really like the 2nd one... :drool:

damn you tigger... you've got me spending the cash before I get it!

Carolina
09-25-2008, 07:50 PM
i can help u with ur habit just send me your cash and prob solved u can't spend it. lol

u know with 7 lids at or around 250 is about 1750 by the time u buy more goodies u could almost have gotten a track or spare bike for a couple g's. but fuk it u can't take it when u leave this place so if ya got it spend it i know i am when i eventually get some extra cheese .

come on congress our soldiers need and deserve that 3.9 increase

Captain Morgan
09-25-2008, 08:12 PM
Don't you have enough helmets already? Why do you need so many?

Amber Lamps
09-25-2008, 08:23 PM
Don't you have enough helmets already? Why do you need so many?

I don't know...I think it fills a void in my soul.....

Nah! I just like collecting them is all. I'll get to about 20 and start getting rid of some. I've been doing this forever. I mean really,I don't drink,smoke,do drugs,have kids and am single. What else am I gonna spend it on? If you think about it ,with the deals I get (btw,I may have found the Fujiwara for $343 plus shipping!) it's really not THAT expensive of a hobby. I know guys that spend $200+ every weekend on alcohol...

Mr Lefty
09-25-2008, 08:26 PM
well when your getting rid of some... let me know... I'd like to start collecting helmets... maybe not in the rush you do... but I think they're cool as hell

Amber Lamps
09-25-2008, 08:27 PM
i can help u with ur habit just send me your cash and prob solved u can't spend it. lol

u know with 7 lids at or around 250 is about 1750 by the time u buy more goodies u could almost have gotten a track or spare bike for a couple g's. but fuk it u can't take it when u leave this place so if ya got it spend it i know i am when i eventually get some extra cheese .

come on congress our soldiers need and deserve that 3.9 increase

You're funny with your arm in a sling!!! I used to have four bikes,a Quad, a Seadoo, RC cars, 14 Japanese swords (THAT'S an expensive fucking hobby!!!) and other assorted knick/knacks. Now,I just own 1 bike,1 car and a shitload of jackets,gloves,boots and helmets. It's really all the same in the end. I'll spend it somewhere...trust me!

Carolina
09-25-2008, 08:32 PM
You're funny with your arm in a sling!!! I used to have four bikes,a Quad, a Seadoo, RC cars, 14 Japanese swords (THAT'S an expensive fucking hobby!!!) and other assorted knick/knacks. Now,I just own 1 bike,1 car and a shitload of jackets,gloves,boots and helmets. It's really all the same in the end. I'll spend it somewhere...trust me!

truth

i luv my kids n wife but if i was single i prob do the same. u should find deals n unload them on squids at bike nights for retail price lol

Amber Lamps
09-25-2008, 08:33 PM
well when your getting rid of some... let me know... I'd like to start collecting helmets... maybe not in the rush you do... but I think they're cool as hell

Me too!! Some of them are beautiful really! I have a friend that bowls ALOT and he has like 10 bowling balls. Each cost at least $100+ but hey it makes him happy,so who am I to question? In fact,one of them is clear and has a GRENADE in it! Kinda like the ball from that movie with a rose in it...

Amber Lamps
09-25-2008, 08:36 PM
truth

i luv my kids n wife but if i was single i prob do the same. u should find deals n unload them on squids at bike nights for retail price lol

When I unload I usually get close to what I paid for them. I had 6 Arai's and got between $200-300 ea for them.

PiZdETS
09-25-2008, 10:48 PM
What kind of car you got?

Amber Lamps
09-26-2008, 01:31 AM
What kind of car you got?

Bonneville

marko138
09-26-2008, 08:46 AM
Tigs...out of those 4 I would pick the last one. But the blue carbon HJC is pimp.

DLIT
09-26-2008, 08:56 AM
That pic of the Duhamel rep does it NO JUSTICE. That fucking lid is sick as hell in person.

Rider
09-26-2008, 09:38 AM
The Fujiwara is a nice lid and it will go with your bike. Foggy Legend is sweet but I prefer the red and blue one better than the black.

Amber Lamps
09-26-2008, 06:15 PM
Well,I ordered the Foggy Legend in black for $400 shipped. I really,really wanted the Fujiwara in blue/black but I can't find it in my size. Note; if you like the red/black,you can get it for $300 shipped on closeout. Oh and the new Elbowz helmet is sick and HJC has a new visor system where you "clip on" a tinted panel and take it off at night. Supposedly it's been tested at 190 mph. HJC has come out with a new carbon helmet but they don't make an Elbowz version yet. Oh and Shark has a new mid-line helmet,the RSF3. Competion Accessories has them for sale.

Okay,I think that's it for the helmet thread,thank you all for your time and input. I didn't really want a black helmet but since I have all this black Joe Rocket gear now......

Dave
09-26-2008, 11:51 PM
That pic of the Duhamel rep does it NO JUSTICE. That fucking lid is sick as hell in person.

+1 that shit is SIIIIIIICK