PDA

View Full Version : Zoombak

Amber Lamps
09-25-2008, 08:10 PM
Yeah,I know I mentioned these before but now they even text you if your vehicle leaves a safe zone and you can set it to record it's location every 5 minutes for an hour automatically! You can also check your vehicle from your phone. It's pretty cool if you ask me! The service is $10/month tho' and the unit is around $200 at Best Buy or Petsmart. BTW it uses both GPS and cellular signals.

http://www.zoombak.com/

Mr Lefty
09-25-2008, 08:24 PM
course that would only alert you when it was stolen from your safety zone... so maybe work or your house... if it's jacked from mall or store lot... you wouldn't know till you came out...

then again you'd have the route they took and where they ended up to give to the cops... (defiantly need to hide it well)

Amber Lamps
09-25-2008, 08:38 PM
course that would only alert you when it was stolen from your safety zone... so maybe work or your house... if it's jacked from mall or store lot... you wouldn't know till you came out...

then again you'd have the route they took and where they ended up to give to the cops... (defiantly need to hide it well)

True unless you make the Mall one of your zones. You can have up to 10 different "saftey" zones. I don't know buit for a couple hundred and $10 a month...

Mr Lefty
09-25-2008, 08:44 PM
yeah well don't frequent the mall that often... :lol:

I could make your moms house a safety zone!... ohhhh zing! :lol:

10 zones seems like a lot when you think about it... name 10 places you frequent often...

Amber Lamps
09-25-2008, 08:55 PM
yeah well don't frequent the mall that often... :lol:

I could make your moms house a safety zone!... ohhhh zing! :lol:

10 zones seems like a lot when you think about it... name 10 places you frequent often...

1. Your Aunt Suzy's butt hole.

2. The Mall

3. Hooters

4. Downtown Greenville,NC (ECU college bitches!)

5. Work

6. Home

7. Player's Choice (pool hall)

8. Live (a club that features live bands)

9. Olive Garden (never ending pasta bowl FTW!!!)

10. Hershey's (an ice cream place on the coast about 60 miles away) I go almost every weekend.

11. Ron Ayers

12. University Manor (apt complex where this girl I like to bang lives)

Quick281
10-03-2008, 11:50 PM
Good find Tig, this looks like something I might look into.

marko138
10-04-2008, 01:37 AM
Fuck your zoomback.