PDA

View Full Version : Ride For A Fellow Fallen Officer.

rideblue450
09-29-2008, 06:34 PM
For those of you aware, Pat Mcdonald, a Philadelphia Highway Patrolman was murdered last week in the line of duty. In response to this, the Philadelphia Highway Patrol has asked for 1,000 bikers to line the road for a fellow rider's funeral procession. If you are interested, please get in touch with me. As per the flyer, they are asking for everyone to meet at the Bensalem Highschool at noon TOMORROW. I know this is short notice, but in the flyer it even states "CALL OUT SICK!". Ptl. Mcdonald deserves this, and it would mean alot to me, as this would show a great deal of respect for a fellow Brother that gave his life for our good, its the least we can do.

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED PM ME, and we can set up a meeting spot, time and anything else in question. if you have questions pm me!

or you can reach me on aim

CROSSHOCKEY12 is my screen name. if you guys are off, have a sick day, anything- please try and make it.

thanks for your time

Dennis

Mr Lefty
09-29-2008, 06:38 PM
damn... RIP...

rideblue450
09-29-2008, 06:42 PM
he died doing a great thing- he is a hero and deserves to be celebrated. the only good thing in this is, Philadelphia highway patrol took out the shooter on the spot. he got his.:dthumb:

Mr Lefty
09-29-2008, 06:48 PM
he died doing a great thing- he is a hero and deserves to be celebrated. the only good thing in this is, Philadelphia highway patrol took out the shooter on the spot. he got his.:dthumb:

well I wouldn't say it's the only good thing... I don't know the guy... but if I've gotta go... I'd want to go doing something great or something I enjoy... so at least there is that.

you guys have my respect... I've often thought of becoming a Highway Patrolman when I get out of the military.

RIP...:pat:

rideblue450
09-29-2008, 07:07 PM
thanks man, and your right- he died doing what he loved.

rideblue450
09-29-2008, 08:46 PM
no one?

BobTheBiker
09-29-2008, 10:06 PM
were I closer, I"d gladly join the group. At least he was doing what he loved when he died, thats THE ONLY WAY to go.

I've often thought about being a cop, just to be a motorcycle cop.

JoJoYZF
09-29-2008, 11:59 PM
were I closer, I"d gladly join the group. At least he was doing what he loved when he died, thats THE ONLY WAY to go.

I've often thought about being a cop, just to be a motorcycle cop.

Same here. Ive got an insane day tmw with two exams, work and a six page paper to finish so that few hour ride out there, the ride and back is a little too much for me.

Mr Lefty
09-30-2008, 04:06 AM
no one?

I don't know how many people we have in your area... I'd go but two little issues... 1. I'm in Korea... and 2. I totaled my bike

rideblue450
09-30-2008, 08:22 AM
I don't know how many people we have in your area... I'd go but two little issues... 1. I'm in Korea... and 2. I totaled my bike

id say those are worthy issues, not so much #1- that can be worked around, moreso number 2! lol

Particle Man
11-07-2008, 03:58 PM
sorry too far away with the weather like it is up here (unpredictable as hell) but wanted to say RIP :(