PDA

View Full Version : shoei blowout sale...

itgirl
10-03-2008, 10:23 PM
for anyone that's interested, competition accessories is having a sale on lots of shoei helmets. there's a pretty decent selection and you are saving $100 or so on some. here's the link, if ya wanna check it out...

shoei helmet sale (http://www.compacc.com/cat.cfm/cid/1201001/fid/)

marko138
10-04-2008, 01:44 AM
Fuck those shoies. fuck e'm.

Rider
10-04-2008, 12:55 PM
I get a better deal than that locally.

itgirl
10-04-2008, 05:59 PM
Fuck those shoies. fuck e'm.

wow, you're on quite the bender today, aren't you? :lol:

marko138
10-04-2008, 06:00 PM
wow, you're on quite the bender today, aren't you? :lol:
Technically today...but it was last night to me. Worked a double, had a few drinks and engaged in forum terrorism.

itgirl
10-04-2008, 06:06 PM
Technically today...but it was last night to me. Worked a double, had a few drinks and engaged in forum terrorism.

yeah, i just noticed the time on your posts, and the misspelling and lack of proper punctuation on some as well. so i figured alcohol must be involved. :lol: good deal. :dthumb:

marko138
10-04-2008, 06:08 PM
Thank you.

Mr Lefty
10-04-2008, 06:14 PM
yeah, i just noticed the time on your posts, and the misspelling and lack of proper punctuation on some as well. so i figured alcohol must be involved. :lol: good deal. :dthumb:

shit using that method... you'd never figure out if I was drunk or not! :lol:

marko138
10-04-2008, 06:16 PM
shit using that method... you'd never figure out if I was drunk or not! :lol:
My shit is proper usually.

Mr Lefty
10-04-2008, 06:21 PM
My shit is proper usually.

good for you. I say fuck it... I will not bow to the man and what he says is a run on sentence or what proper punctuation is even if I am in the military there for under the man and his fucking rules... damn

marko138
10-04-2008, 06:23 PM
good for you. I say fuck it... I will not bow to the man and what he says is a run on sentence or what proper punctuation is even if I am in the military there for under the man and his fucking rules... damn
It's not about the man. It's about showing some respect to the poor motherfuckers who have to suffer through your shitty sentence structure and try to decifer what the fuck you are saying.

Amber Lamps
10-04-2008, 06:33 PM
It's not about the man. It's about showing some respect to the poor motherfuckers who have to suffer through your shitty sentence struture and try to decifer what the fuck you are saying.

TRUTH!!!

Oh and I posted that sale a couple of weeks ago... I actually called them today and almost bought that damn HJC Elbowz helmet...

DLIT
10-04-2008, 07:34 PM
Decent selection of all types of brands. The Kagayam replicas are down to only $444, that's pretty good.

jeeps84
10-05-2008, 10:29 AM
TRUTH!!!

Oh and I posted that sale a couple of weeks ago... I actually called them today and almost bought that damn HJC Elbowz helmet...

Only thing I don't like about mine is the chin is very far away from mine. Fine in the summer but sux in the winter.

Amber Lamps
10-05-2008, 01:21 PM
Only thing I don't like about mine is the chin is very far away from mine. Fine in the summer but sux in the winter.

It's funny,I have the same problem but it's kinda like skinny girls to thick girls...

When I have a skinny girlfriend,I'm always checking out the thicker girls with their big asses/tits but when I have a thicker girl,I lust for petite girls I can "throw around" in the sack!My Akuma and Arai helmets have chin guards that are really,really close to my face and that has bugged me on occasion but I miss it when I wear my HJC or Scorpion helmets....hmmm...:idk:

itgirl
10-05-2008, 04:00 PM
TRUTH!!!

my bad. must've missed your post.

PhiSig1071
10-05-2008, 08:38 PM
Thanks for the heads up, I have been looking at the X-11's.

jeeps84
10-05-2008, 11:07 PM
It's funny,I have the same problem but it's kinda like skinny girls to thick girls...

When I have a skinny girlfriend,I'm always checking out the thicker girls with their big asses/tits but when I have a thicker girl,I lust for petite girls I can "throw around" in the sack!My Akuma and Arai helmets have chin guards that are really,really close to my face and that has bugged me on occasion but I miss it when I wear my HJC or Scorpion helmets....hmmm...:idk:

This is the first HJC lid I have owned in years. I was use to the tight fit of my Shoie's

PhiSig1071
10-05-2008, 11:14 PM
Wow, I really like the new Kagayama